Rangers supporters launch alternate strip (NHC obv)

Watt-Zeefuik

A group of huns have designed and are selling alternate shirts to buy shares in the club. 

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/spfl-lower-divisions/rangers-fan-group-launches-alternative-strip-1-3632267

Apparently the club has only made ?2000 from its deal with Sports Direct.  No wonder Mike Ashley keeps loaning them money!  Brilliant on his part -- pump all the cash out of the club with his side deals and then loan it back to them with interest.

Again I'm in that awful and uncomfortable position of actually feeling sorry for Rangers supporters.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

916540402.jpg

No logos, just the lion rampant, which the club can't claim a copyright over.

Whereas if it had a rampant custard canon on it, the club would have taken them to the cleaners.

Good on them, but a bit late in the day though...

Ashley is only interested in their dosh.

Thank goad we have Queen Budge.

Again I'm in that awful and uncomfortable position of actually feeling sorry for Rangers supporters.

If you'd had to put up with their arrogant, bigoted and quite frankly, deluded shite for the last 30 years I can assure you that you wouldn't.

A more insular, self-centred bunch of arseholes would be extremely difficult to find.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

If you'd had to put up with their arrogant, bigoted and quite frankly, deluded shite for the last 30 years I can assure you that you wouldn't.

A more insular, self-centred bunch of arseholes would be extremely difficult to find.

This. With great big ****ing bells on.

Let's all Hearts fans rejoice that they were liquidated.

It's been implied that we were also very close to the L word.

I really can't contemplate where we might be if they had come out with a CVA and we didn't.

brunoatemyhamster

They should release a white one with a thin black stripe doon the middle at the front.

Perfect wi the funeral jacket for court , Weddings and bank appointments!

Money problems solved.

Prince Buaben

Where does this money go? Donated to Rangers to be siphoned out by Ashley and the Spivs or into a fund for the Supporters trust night out?

Prince Buaben

So they can use the Nike crest but not the Rangers badge? :unsure: The tricolour below the badge looks quite stupid.

They the team kit templates. Bought from Nike.

Prince Buaben

Charging fans ?33 for an unofficial strip which came from a Nike team wear catalogue. Right then.

Could be worse. Could be ?40 for an official strip that came from nike team wear catalouge. Wonder where we seen that :ninja:

Could be worse. Could be ?40 for an official strip that came from nike team wear catalouge. Wonder where we seen that :ninja:

More like a white polo shirt with a badge ironed on.

Perhaps "feel sorry for" is the wrong word.  "Amazed that they have found directors even worse than the fans" may be more what I'm after.

Sell strips to buy share ? Why ? They'll never be able to buy enough shares to have any kind of influence. Deluded doesn't do it justice.

Through nearly forty years being a Hearts and football supporter, there is absolutely nothing that can happen to that club, new or old, that will get me feeling sorry for them or their supporters. Generations of onous people strutting about feeling superior as well as being bigoted to the hilt with it, can all GTF, a day closer to oblivion is a day nearer to bliss.

For all the younger ones who feel sorry for them, ask an older supporter and they will set you right, Rangers, old or new, like their bigoted cousin, are a cancer in Scottish football and its the rest of us that have had to suffer the pains.

Rudolf's Mate

Let me get this right.They're doing this with the sole purpose of buying shares in order to buying influence within the boardroom? I'm no expect but for arguments sake lets say this was a huge success raising millions. Couldn't the club just re-issue more shares thus diluting the stock and with it any possible influence?

Archived