Santa requests

Armageddon

We're nearly there ... what's you or your kids asking for this year?

What's the best gift you ever received at Christmas?

Some singing doll from Frozen for my daughter. Apparently it's this years must have toy but we got it before the shops went mental. Pick up her bike today just need to find somewhere to store it. Wee man just getting wee noisy things as he's only just 5 months.

I think I'm getting a coffee maker going by the size of the wrapped box in the corner of the living room. Getting hers tomorrow and not got a clue :lol:

Daughter getting a Tele for her room. Now she is 12, and an only child, the belief in Santa has now gone. Nothing will ever match the look on her face when I came back to the bedroom saying it looks like Santa has been, and has left a lot. When she was still wee, it wasn't about getting this or that, it was about getting something from the big man.

This year, the wife told me she seen this matching vase and bowl in a shop in stornoway and she would like that. I said maybe. She then said she asked them to reserve it as there might only be one in the shop, i thought cheeky bitch. I went in to check it out, asked the girl in the shop, and she said they had another one all boxed up. The wife keeps going past, popping her head in the shop, and the other one is still there, so she now thinks I haven't got it for her.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

My youngest son (5) wants a Nintendo Wii U (with Mario Kart 8) and my oldest son (11) wants an Xbox One (with CoD). Its all they've been going on about for months and has been doing my head in :lol:

My youngest also turns 6 on the 16th December so got to get that out the way first.

chuck berrys hairline

4x Bike's

4x Nerf gun's

2x PS3's

Plus all their other bits and bobs. Nearly finished but can't see the light at the end of the tunnel! Still to get the missus and folks sorted.

:sob:

Electric scooter for my 6 year old boy, dolls,scooter,Lego for my 4 year old lass.

38 years old on the 28th of this month and my enthusiasm for Christmas has never waivered. I thank my parents for that. Looking forward to a lovely 50 inch tv with gta ,far cry 4 and pes as well!

My lass has asked for

Apple TV

Michael kors purse

Adidas Gazelle pink and grey ones

Which she'll get I'll add in a few other things like perfum and girly shit

I've asked for peace on earth and an IPad Air.

Jambof3tornado

Its not the same now junior is 17!!

I remember making fake santa footprints in the living room with a couple of bootprint stencils and talcum powder. Those days are long gone.

Its not the same now junior is 17!!

I remember making fake santa footprints in the living room with a couple of bootprint stencils and talcum powder. Those days are long gone.

Dreading when the magic is lost for my kids when they get older.its what makes it special.

Archived