Dodgy Trainers Website

cosanostra

I saw these guys advertising on facebook this morning and it looked interesting.

http://www.leedsstore.org/

They seem to be selling Air Max and Jordans for about half the price of most other online retailers. I noticed that they seem to have colour schemes that have not been available for years in every size. Alarm bells ringing already.

After a bit of looking around I can't find any testimonials of the company or trust pilot rating.

I also found

http://www.parisgo.org/

which seems to be the French version.

Anyone disagree that these guys are highly unlikely to be legit for one reason or another?

Either fakes or just straight up thieves most likely.

I think, though i'm not 100% sure that you have to have actual contact details on websites, not just a contact form. Could be wrong. Why dont they tell you where they are based or have a customer care phone number like normal sites..

The first 2 questions of the FAQs dont sit right either as does the last part of the last FAQ answer, 'we will serve you wholeheartedly.'

Reeks of one of those pop up generic fake Chinese websites.

Plus calling an online retail shop .org?

I got a pair of Airmax from one of these fake websites a few years ago and they're crap.

To be fair they look alright but they're really uncomfortable so defeats the purpose.

Mate at work showed me this site. Soon as I saw the Jordans it was obvious they were fakes. Some of the air max look ok though.

Fort Vallance

I saw these guys advertising on facebook this morning and it looked interesting.

http://www.leedsstore.org/

They seem to be selling Air Max and Jordans for about half the price of most other online retailers. I noticed that they seem to have colour schemes that have not been available for years in every size. Alarm bells ringing already.

After a bit of looking around I can't find any testimonials of the company or trust pilot rating.

I also found

http://www.parisgo.org/

which seems to be the French version.

Anyone disagree that these guys are highly unlikely to be legit for one reason or another?

Either fakes or just straight up thieves most likely.

Could you buy a pair as a tester and report back please.

The People's Chimp

:wow:

Nick of some of them. So shan. 

Problem nowadays are the guys buying quickstrike, limited runs to flip and re-sell. AM1s going for ?300 on ebay, Jordans sold out before 10am, amazing kith releases only being available in the US etc. Dropdate is a great site though. 

Problem nowadays are the guys buying quickstrike, limited runs to flip and re-sell. AM1s going for ?300 on ebay, Jordans sold out before 10am, amazing kith releases only being available in the US etc. Dropdate is a great site though.

The limited release stuff gets on my tits. Not so bad over here, but in America folk queuing over night and in some instances riots, robbings and shootings. Waiting for the Jordan 6s in black to drop 28th November, but none of the major stockists have confirmed if they're selling them.

The limited release stuff gets on my tits. Not so bad over here, but in America folk queuing over night and in some instances riots, robbings and shootings. Waiting for the Jordan 6s in black to drop 28th November, but none of the major stockists have confirmed if they're selling them.

Could you buy a pair as a tester and report back please.

No chance.

Should have known right from the off that Jordan 4's don't sell for ?60 brand new.

Archived