Attendance 14,562

N User

A dreadful attendance. Even if Hibs, by some miracle, had some sustained success and decent performances as think it would still be a long time before they could match our crowds on a regular basis. Their fans are clearly absolutely sick of th club, pleasing.

It is a fantastic attendance for the championship considering on average it gets just under 2k a week.

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Regardless of Derby or not every one of our home league games this season has bettered that figure, pretty poor on their part really.

Lavrentiy Beria

Good turnout for a mid Championship team. Can't blame them for not turning up.

Exactly

It is a fantastic attendance for the championship considering on average it gets just under 2k a week.

Yes, but this is the derby.A very poor turnout yet again from the Hibs fans.

3800 of them Jambos.

10762 fans for a home derby?

That's all they care about!

Probably on purpose.

Apart from the game when the capacity was reduced because of the East Stand construction there has only been one derby with a lower attendance in the past 12 years. That one was the first meeting of the sides following the 5-1 cup final.

queensferryjambo

Horrendous turnout considering the importance of this game. This was their big chance to get back in the title race................

WorldChampions1902

A tin-pot club, without a pot to p**s in, playing in a two-bit league, supported by the most fickle set of fan(nie)s in Scottish football.

On that basis, the attendance figures quoted are a surprise to me.

Still not convinced they will even make the play-offs.

Tayside Jambo
3800 of them Jambos.

10762 fans for a home derby?

Giving them too much credit.

Away end holds 3932 so there were only 10630 in the home end (might have been some of us also) provided everyone in the hearts end made it.

6k down on January.

6k!

That's about ?150k lost if you charge ?25 a ticket.

They only turned up in January as they thought it was going to be a cricket score

That is if the figure is correct. I remember they gave a similar figure when we pumped them in the last derby but police reports after the match indicated there was only 12k there.

If you think the ground looked barren today imagine what it is like on a normal match day in front of 7k/8k.

That's disgraceful.

When will the media in Edinburgh and beyond start to recognise the minor role hibs play in Scottish football?

Nelly Terraces

Their supports spineless capitulation in terms of backing their club gives me a gag reflex. A horrendous football 'club' who the worse they do versus us make me hate them even more.

**** them.

that's lowest championship crowd we've played in front of in Edinburgh this season

We have a winner.........

Would it be correct to say that despite us boosting their crowd by 3800 odd folk yesterday........ when Rangers come a calling to Tynecastle in a few weeks, we'll have enough Hearts supporters present alone to dwarf yesterdays Edinburgh Derby attendance??

Must be pretty close if not....??

for a derby it was brutal,should be a full house irrespective of how either team is doing in the league.And while on the subject of Attendances,watched Sportscene last night and the crowd at Darkheid was given as about 42,500 yet it looked half empty to me

3.800 in the south stand, and more than a few in the main stand. over 4000 Jambo's at that game i think.

They will quote S/T attendance like we do even if people dont show.

Thing is, our ground has never looked so empty this season. It always looked packed on the three sides.

Most of the noise they made was from those wee teenagers with the drum and the other fans were sat in near silence apart from when they scored

Giving them too much credit.

Away end holds 3932 so there were only 10630 in the home end (might have been some of us also) provided everyone in the hearts end made it.

I was in the H1b5 end and I know there were others in there as well. Saw one guy I sort of recognised and he was wearing maroon Adidas gazells!

There was a guy walking out in front of me and he was shaking his head for at least 5 mins. Total trauma!

We must surely be able to ask for more tickets for the next game there?

We could easily shift another 3k briefs for them easy. Give us half of the main and the South, they make a lot more money and every hibs fan can still get in. Everybody wins.

If we're heading there next year to clinch the title, I'd hope Mr Petrie gives us the South and East - good business sense

Archived