Buying viewing of tomorrow's game only (not bundle)?

Knicksen

I'm on Virginmedia and see that tomorrow's game is on BT Sport.

I can remember when you used to be able to buy single games for viewing through a freeview box.

Can you do the same these days, or is it all bundled into monthly packages? I really only watch Hearts (in the flesh or in the pub), don't want a BT or wider Sports bundle and don't want to pay anything that gives Murdoch's Sky any of my money out of detestation for him and what he stands for.

Ta,

K

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I just added BT sport on Virgin media. 15 quid for one month. I'd spend more watching it in the pub, so that'll do I suppose.

I just added BT sport on Virgin media. 15 quid for one month. I'd spend more watching it in the pub, so that'll do I suppose.

That might be the way forward Charlie.

Anybody help out please? I'm in Tenerife and although I have BT Sport it won't alow me to watch games here. I've check the usual pubs ect here but they are shown other games. Any streams or would I be better in sign up to Hearts TV, would that give me access here? Thanks in advance.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Anybody help out please? I'm in Tenerife and although I have BT Sport it won't alow me to watch games here. I've check the usual pubs ect here but they are shown other games. Any streams or would I be better in sign up to Hearts TV, would that give me access here? Thanks in advance.

You got a tablet? I think you can maybe watch it on SKY GO or Virgin Anywhere on it, if you are a subscriber.

letsalllaughathobos

Sky go, and get someone's log in details,

I've just recently changed over to virgin, so can't help out but sure someone can post there details for folks,

You got a tablet? I think you can maybe watch it on SKY GO or Virgin Anywhere on it, if you are a subscriber.

I have an iPad and Wifi in the apartment but don't have Sky or Virgin. I'm disappointed that I can't access BT Sport here but may have to rely on JKB for updates, which are always entertaining.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I have an iPad and Wifi in the apartment but don't have Sky or Virgin. I'm disappointed that I can't access BT Sport here but may have to rely on JKB for updates, which are always entertaining.

Ah, okay. Hope you get something sorted. :)

Cardiac Rucksack

Pretty sure there will be a pub in Tenerife showing it. There will be Celtic and rangers pubs there with BT sport.

Totally messed me up, the wife forgot to sort out BT Sport and now because we've altered our account we can't add BT Sport until it goes through on November 4th. Just have to get a stream and rig up laptop to tv now

BT sport?

I thought all derbies were on Sky this season.

FFS total shanner

I thought so too. Good job I checked the schedule so will be watching from the comfort of my living room. At least I wont have to put up with the arsehole who drinks in the pub I got to for the derbies.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I thought so too. Good job I checked the schedule so will be watching from the comfort of my living room. At least I wont have to put up with the arsehole who drinks in the pub I got to for the derbies.

I'm watching it in the house. :(

Just phoned sky to upgrade to BT sports for 1 month. They don't do it anymore I have to contact BT directly and give them my bank details for a months DD.

A lot of hassle.

CornhillHearts
BT sport?

I thought all derbies were on Sky this season.

FFS total shanner

Just a heads up but the new year derby is also on BT

Jambo dans les Pyrenees

Get a VPN service from the itunes store and you'll be able to watch BT Sport on your ipad as if you were in the UK. The good VPN services charge but most offer first month free.

I just enquired about that with my Sky package, but they were going to charge ?15 initial fee on top of the ?13.50 monthly charge :(

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I just enquired about that with my Sky package, but they were going to charge ?15 initial fee on top of the ?13.50 monthly charge :(

It was 15 pound on top of my usual subscription with Virgin for me.

Yeah, we had that for a bit, but went to the medium again.

Other than BT Sports the XL package is fairly poor.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

That was the reason we downgraded. Comedy Central and Fox were about the only other things worth watching... now and again.

Depends what you are looking for. I am happy enough with sci-fi programmes on the likes of Fox, Sci Fi channel etc. I rarely watch football on Tv other than match of the day.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Depends what you are looking for. I am happy enough with sci-fi programmes on the likes of Fox, Sci Fi channel etc. I rarely watch football on Tv other than match of the day.

Sy-fy is on the medium package too. Agree though, it's all about what you are in to. Since National Geographic became utter shite, I don't really miss much about having XL.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

I just realised the game was on BT about an hour before I came to work. Decided I had to see the game, and pubs down here won't be showing it, so have added BT Sport to my Sky. Cost me bloody ?28.50 to do it, ?13.50 per month plus ?15 connection fee. They know how to put people off just joining for one football match then cancelling! Wouldn't pay a penny to watch any other team than Hearts, so got a decision whether to cancel after the match or pay for games I'm not really interested in. There's a 30 day notice period for cancellations so no doubt it'll cost me another ?13.50 even if I cancel immediately after the game :sad3:

On Virgin and have all the football channels. Phoned them up and got a great deal. Worth giving them a bell and saying you re thinking of leaving at the end of the current contract,

Hun game is Bt next month too so 28.50 for two Hearts games is mibby worth it

New Year game is BT too so worth keeping if you can't make the game

Guest Bilel Mohsni

New Year game is BT too so worth keeping if you can't make the game

Worth keeping if you can make the game too... If we win.

AllyjamboDerbyshire

Looks like I've got the deal of the century, with two Hearts games for ?28.50 and one for a further ?13.50 :2thumbsup: That's put a smile on my face, now for some work :thumbsdown:

The Real Maroonblood

I with you on this.

You also get more HD programmes on the XL package.

Just phoned sky to upgrade to BT sports for 1 month. They don't do it anymore I have to contact BT directly and give them my bank details for a months DD.

A lot of hassle.

Did this this morning after reading this thread.

I thought it was on Sky too

?15.00 one off fee & ?13.50 per month all added to first bill.

All up and running in 10mins :)

https://www.productsandservices.bt.com/consumerOrders/control/orderproduct?productId=CON-27455&productKey=CON-BTS-SKY-ONLY&GEN_BTS_SKY=Y&BTS_JOURNEY=Y&showfibre=Y&showFTTP=Y&showSub15M=Y&btspage=N&BTS_SWITCH=ON&BTS_TP=S0315062&BD_SOS=UWCBB_18M510,UWCBBX_18M612,UWCUBB_6M8,UWCUBBX_6M10.50,UWC20GBINF1,UWCINFX_816&Show_DISCOUNT_MR=ON

Thought I'd report back as the originator of this lot.

Good advice to phone Virgin. Our contract had lapsed. We were on Medium telly package. ?15 to add BT only, ?15 plus discount to make it ?13.50 for XL Telly inc BT Sport. Can downgrade at any point, so could do that just after the Rangers game and it will have cost ?13.50 for two Hearts games. Only other commitment was a renewed contract for another year.

Beers bought last night, sorted. Now just hoping Robbo is fit for it.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Thought I'd report back as the originator of this lot.

Good advice to phone Virgin. Our contract had lapsed. We were on Medium telly package. ?15 to add BT only, ?15 plus discount to make it ?13.50 for XL Telly inc BT Sport. Can downgrade at any point, so could do that just after the Rangers game and it will have cost ?13.50 for two Hearts games. Only other commitment was a renewed contract for another year.

Beers bought last night, sorted. Now just hoping Robbo is fit for it.

:pleasing:

Any links online for this game?

Any links online for this game?

I posted earlier only on android but go to Google put in mobdro download app then sit back and enjoy

Archived