Fizzy Vimto

Malcolm Tucker

Malcolm Tucker

The absolute daddy of all tinned juices.

Pish's on Coca Cola, Fanta, etc.

Discuss.

(Even though there's **** all to discuss coz I'm right)

Still love it but is gotten sweeter of late, used to have a fruitier taste not quite as sweet as it taste now, used to taste closer to fizzy Ribena. Still great though. :)

Malcolm Tucker

I just got contested on this by some dick saying San Pellegrino Lemon is better.

Taken in by the fancy tin foil on the top of the can, no doubt.

Scum.

Regal Kingston

Best tinned drink is Lucozade original.

Got to be freezing though - The stuff in the plastic bottles has nothing on it and gets flat in a manner of seconds.

Vimto is up there

Prefer coke and Irn-Bru in glass bottles

San Pellegrino is style over substance and packs a lot of sugar for minimal taste

I don't really drink much fizzy juice and it's never in the house, but if I do, Fanta is my tipple. Loved going on holiday to Spain when I was a kid and getting a Fanta Limon. It felt outrageously exotic at the time.

Old style tizer (c. 10 years ago) used to be the dugs, but they've changed the recipe and now its gone downhill.

Agree vimto and red kola are contenders for the title.

The People's Chimp

Slightly off topic, was given a vimto chewit type sweet recently and by god they were wonderful. I hate vimto as well, was only drunk by two weird kids at my school.

I don't really drink much fizzy juice and it's never in the house, but if I do, Fanta is my tipple. Loved going on holiday to Spain when I was a kid and getting a Fanta Limon. It felt outrageously exotic at the time.

Can't drink fanta anymore, used it too often as a mixer at festivals and went right off it.

Cherry coke and Dr. Pepper two favourites of mine though.

Malcolm Tucker

Saying Vimto is better than Irn Bru is like Saying Hibs are better than Hearts.

Read the statement again, my lad.

TINNED juice.

Nothing quite beats an ice cold glass bottle of Bru, but that's another debate for another thread.

Red Kola is the tits, but it's got nothing on Fizzy Vimto. To say otherwise says a lot about the kind of horrendous person you are IMO.

Slightly off topic, was given a vimto chewit type sweet recently and by god they were wonderful. I hate vimto as well, was only drunk by two weird kids at my school.

I have a similar experience with tinned vimto, was only the weirdos that I ever seen drinking it.

Bru or Red Kola were the tins of choice back in the day.

The People's Chimp

I have a similar experience with tinned vimto, was only the weirdos that I ever seen drinking it.

Bru or Red Kola were the tins of choice back in the day.

Pair of Niks or Astro Bumpers and a tin of vimto.

Red Kola for us as well, coke and bru also favourites.

Is Vimto not just Red Kola with a wee bit of Ribena mixed in?

If you can't take your drinks neat, you shouldn't be out messing with the big boys.

I had that Jamaican ginger beer today. First time in years. Was going to opt for the 'Extra Fiery' one in the black can, but shat it & went for the original.

It was ok.

The Natural Order

TINNED juice.

Nothing quite beats an ice cold glass bottle of Bru, but that's another debate for another thread.

Red Kola is the tits, but it's got nothing on Fizzy Vimto. To say otherwise says a lot about the kind of horrendous person you are IMO.

You do know that Irn Bru comes in cans as well, aye? And it pisses over Vimto.

Malcolm Tucker

You do know that Irn Bru comes in cans as well, aye? And it pisses over Vimto.

Fully aware of the varying forms you can buy Irn-Bru in. I don't know if you noticed but I am actually an expert in this field.

What I'm saying is Irn-Bru is better from a glass bottle than it is from a can. And that's not even my opinion. It's science.

I love Irn-Bru, but Vimto in a tin is majestic.

Old style tizer (c. 10 years ago) used to be the dugs, but they've changed the recipe and now its gone downhill.

Agree vimto and red kola are contenders for the title.

Old school tizer was the dugs, Used to get the wee bottles from the Icey with the guy on the front with the explosion coming from his head haha

That san pellegrino lemon is tidy so is the blood orange

TINNED juice.

You no understand. :(

American Cream Soda? The stuff that tastes like ice cream?

Not for me. If i am parched the last thing i want is liquified ice cream, might aswell have a Cremola Foam

Barr's Pineapple is my fizzy juice in a can choice.

Unless I am abroad then its Fanta Limon.

Would add Barr's Raspberry also.

Red Kola is what you have with a fish supper IMO.

Archived