Favourites.

Paolo

We are now favourites to win the league.

Hearts - 6/5

Rangers - 5/4

That Hearts 6/5 will tumble too. BetVictor make us 4/6 to win. Let's not 'Hibs' it up now

Osman Sow 7/4 favourite to be top scorer. Did quite a few folk not get him at 20+ at the start of the season.

And I have a score bet at even money with a mate on Boyd not being top scorer. He was 4/6 to be top Championship scorer - there aren't enough facepalms for that!!

Guest C00l K1d

Osman Sow 7/4 favourite to be top scorer. Did quite a few folk not get him at 20+ at the start of the season.

I wouldn't bank on that tbf.

Not to be critical of Sow but i reckon our goals will be spread out over all our attackers, similar to the pattern we've seen already.

Teams like rangers/hibs etc goals will all come from the 1 or 2 players.

I wouldn't bank on that tbf.

Not to be critical of Sow but i reckon our goals will be spread out over all our attackers, similar to the pattern we've seen already.

Teams like rangers/hibs etc goals will all come from the 1 or 2 players.

That's true but if we're going to be banging in 4 or 5 every week he'll score a fair few :thumbsup:

I got us at 3/1 with bet365 before the season started. Unfortunately it's in a fourfold with Man City - League, Man Utd - FA Cup and Derby - Championship.

It's taken a while, but the bookies now have Hearts as favourites for the title. Congrats to all that got money on at the start of the season.

William H. Bonney

We shouldn't become complacent, neither as a team nor fans. There is a long, long way to go. We've had a start to the season I doubt any hearts fan could've realistically predicted and we need to maintain levels heads and keep working hard.

Mac_fae_Gillie

1914/15 team joined army lost league

1985/6 st mirran cheated we lost league

2005/6 manager sacked moral dropped lost league

never count chickens till they cooked..

Bookies finally caught on to the fact we have a better first 11, better bench, better manager, better run club and a more united fan base than Sevco.

Some of us have been saying this for weeks now.

I got a score on Sow at 12/1 at the start of the season! Fingers crossed, no more chipped pens please!

Think Craig and Robbie will be keeping perspective on this.

We are only 7 games and with many variables still in front of us.

Great start for us though, but we have a long way to go.

Interestingly i got us at 3/1 with bet365 and put some more on at 11/8 after first 2 games. On the bet365 'cash out' option for bets both have now moved into profit for the first time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not cocky but I cant really see anything other than us winning the league.

Anyway, CL said we would win it at the shareholders meeting recently did he not?

I got a score on Sow at 12/1 at the start of the season! Fingers crossed, no more chipped pens please!

t

cup goals dont count towards top scorer bets

The thought of being the favorites kinda scares me to be honest - when you're in that position you have it all to lose.

As odd as it may sound, I like it better when we're the underdog.

The thought of being the favorites kinda scares me to be honest - when you're in that position you have it all to lose.

As odd as it may sound, I like it better when we're the underdog.

That only because we are used to being the underdog

It is far better to be the team the others fear.... it makes the other teams change their style and puts doubt in their minds.

There is nothing wrong with confidence....only with over confidence.

Over-confidence from the fans won't make a single bit of difference to how we perform on the park or where we finish in the league. I'm quite happy to enjoy us being top of the table and being favourites for the title without worrying about what happens in the future.

• 1 month later...

Archived