Celtic 7/1 to beat Red Bull Salzburg

Masonic

I'm on that. As someone said they have to come good eventually.

Celtic are pretty crap but that does seem a generous price. Have chucked a fiver on.

I felt dirty but I've stuck a tenner on Celtic to win.

:sweeet:

Well I'm happy at present having backed Everton to win tonight at -1......at home in the group stages with a full team they will be very difficult to beat.

Well I'm happy at present having backed Everton to win tonight at -1......at home in the group stages with a full team they will be very difficult to beat.

Never a doubt :2thumbsup:

Seems like Craig Gordon had a decent game - hope he has a stinker against us

He was a bit better than decent mate, man of the match for me.

He was a bit better than decent mate, man of the match for me.

Oh, right! I never saw the game - just surmised that from BBC online report...and we all know how accurate they can be... :lol:

The Future's Maroon

Craig G looked to be back at his best in those 90mins, one save in particular was just simply outstanding.

On subject of Brown, missed his flight back because he took too long to give a.urine sample. Celtic had a chartered flight back at 1055 or around and left without him. Had to stay in a hotel in Salzburg for the night.

My query is ... what would he have had with him? His toiletry bag and phone? That would suck for me.

Scott Browns an odious little cretin, and before someone throws out the party line "aye but he's a really nice quiet wee laddie off the park", I couldn't really care less. He just screams out filth.

Archived