Mauricio Pinilla

Locky

No, the referee sent him off for kicking or throwing the ball away after giving away a late free kick.

Just checked -

First yellow for giving the Aberdeen fans the shush gesture

Second yellow was for kicking the ball away.

Imagine the headlines if he'd scored against Brazil, instead of hitting the bar.

"Ex Hearts star knocks host nation out"

Imagine the headlines if he'd scored against Brazil, instead of hitting the bar.

"Ex Hearts star knocks host nation out"

But the reality was dunting the cross bar and a very bad tatoo. I prefer your vision.

• 4 months later...

We signed a player who should have been out of our league but he was a huge let down. Hero my arse

Massive disappointment given the quality he undoubtedly possessed, in terms of wage wise he's up there with Beslija in the stakes for money frittered away. 

fabienleclerq

We signed a player who should have been out of our league but he was a huge let down. Hero my arse

This.

Massive disappointment given the quality he undoubtedly possessed, in terms of wage wise he's up there with Beslija in the stakes for money frittered away. 

CORRECT!!!

Don`t forget we also had Kingston,who could have be included under the banner of a wage thief.

Dagger Is Back

Absolutely. Did nothing for us other than being a cost centre. Talented player? Yip. Potential to become a legend? Yip.

Hero? Have a word.

Our greatest player ever.

FACT.

END OFF.

That never really played for us. 

He is a great player that we all wish had earnt his keep but in reality did **** all for us. 

We did play the ball to his feet and he missed a sitter from about 3 yards!

Obviously a class player though, just the wrong time.

Rand Paul's Ray Bans

do folk not understand that you don't get a prolific #shagger for pennies? we should be thankful for what we got. 

• 4 weeks later...
jambo in iraq

probably technically one of the most talented players to ever pull on a Hearts jersey. No other Hearts player in recent time has gone on to do what he has done at such a high level. That said Riccardo Fuller, Dave McKay and Alex Young also went on to achieve much more in what was a top league in their day.

Kitty his head wasn't right when he was with us.

Archived