*** Applause during 14th minute ***

LoveNgoo

RIP little one. We almost scored whilst clapping the 14th min, corner given and the roar was immense!

RIP little one. We almost scored whilst clapping the 14th min, corner given and the roar was immense!

Think big Ossie got confused

Very well observed. Both benches too.

I cannot imagine how the family feel but I hope it gave them the tiniest bit of support.

I had to adopt a stiff upper lip. Very moving, feel a little overwhelmed thinking about it again. Respect to everyone in that stadium. Rip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me and my mate stood up and applauded loud and proud. Seeing the whole stadium do it made me almost emotional. I really love this club.

We're big enough to matter, small enough to care.

This in spades man, what a line. Have some mana

As others have said I hope the family drew some comfort from this. RIP, Robbie.

Also this.

RIP young man

HHGH

Poor kid. It was a very moving tribute. I had my son beside me for only his third game and it really hit home with me, never waste a moment that you can spend with your kids.

RIP young Jambo.

This in spades man, what a line. Have some mana

Also this.

RIP young man

HHGH

Sitting on the John makes me philosophical!

Feel somewhat proud to have thought of that line. :lol:

loveofthegame

Hadn't heard about the news prior to the game and the applause.

Genuinely devastating news, my heart goes out to his family I can't imagine what they are going through. Hope we managed to give them the smallest moment of comfort.

Rip wee man

Dallas Green

It was really moving the whole stadium clapping for the minute. Nearly 17k.

Must have been very moving for his family.

RIP wee man.

A very touching moment indeed. I hope it gave his family some comfort.

I've just read the Evening News article about young Robbie today, utterly devastating.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/news/14-year-old-boy-found-dead-in-bedroom-by-mum-1-3528136

It always sends a shiver down my spine when I hear about anyone with a history of seizures passing away suddenly like this, let alone a kid with his whole life in front of him. It's too soon to have an idea of what happened, but it's very hard to describe the 'what if' feelings of sympathy (in the absence of a better word) to anyone who hasn't experienced a seizure. Just impossible.

I don't know if any of Robbie's family or friends will see this, but when I cross the finish line of the Great North Run on Sunday afternoon wearing a green epilepsy vest, I'll think of Robbie and the ovation he got at Tynecastle at the weekend.

Sleep easy wee fella.

Archived