THANKYOU Robbie Neilson

The People's Chimp

The People's Chimp

Made all the sweeter by the 24 hr eye popping seethe when the team selection was never in doubt.

Well played :lol:I can never understand why any Hearts fan would bet for their team to lose to anyone.Is it just me?

Made all the sweeter by the 24 hr eye popping seethe when the team selection was never in doubt.

i hope you were drinking some champagne bought with that money while reading the seethe

Spitonastranger

. Betting against your own team is low

Nucky Thompson

Wow, betting ?200 on the diddy diddy cup. It won't be long until you're bankrupt. The bookies never lose in the long run

The People's Chimp

i hope you were drinking some champagne bought with that money while reading the seethe

It was cuv?e churchill all round when the 4th went in, but tbh I haven't celebrated a goal like Livi's 3rd since Ryan McGowan scored against Hibs in the final.

:jjyay:

There's some things I'd never do; one is betting against Hearts.

Not a value judgement on the OP, each to their own I suppose.

Getintaethem

When we saw the team lineups before the game last night a few of us remarked that 3/1 Livi was a cracking price. Nice lift Chimp.

Get in Chimp, I see you placed bet just after 7pm, obviously you seen the squads being put out and jumped all over it like a rash, fair play and enjoy your winnings.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Never in doubt, really. Well played.

The old boy sitting next to me at the game was absolutely gutted that he didn't back Livi :lol:. Kept saying to his pals "Did ye ken they were 5/2 at the bookies?!"

Archived