Dundee Derbies

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Reckon they will be the best viewing in the Premiership next season. The way Hartley seems to have got going looks like they will be in the upper reaches as opposed to the lower. These will be the Scottish games I'm most likely to watch that don't involve Hearts.

loveofthegame

Dundee could well finish in the top 6, Hartley seems to be already doing a v decent job.

Celtic 1st, Sheep 2nd, then it is really open to anyone to fill other spots.

Hope Sir Paul annihilates them on every occasion.

Used to prefer United over Dundee but definitely the other way about now. I have my reasons.

Used to prefer United over Dundee but definitely the other way about now. I have my reasons.

:lol:

chester copperpot

The only fixture that may get a glance in its direction from me next season.

Celtic are pish though, imagine what a decent team could do to them!

Reckon they will be the best viewing in the Premiership next season. The way Hartley seems to have got going looks like they will be in the upper reaches as opposed to the lower. These will be the Scottish games I'm most likely to watch that don't involve Hearts.

The Dundee derby has always been an admirable institution. Like Craigieboy, I hope United pump Sir Paul's mob.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

The Dundee derby has always been an admirable institution. Like Craigieboy, I hope United pump Sir Paul's mob.

I've always enjoyed a Dundee derby. Don't really care who wins though, it's one of those rare enjoyable fixtures where I watch it purely for the spectacle, and not to root for one side. :)

Excellent time for Dundee promoted as now the Dundee derby will be the biggest derby in the top tier. After being something of a 3rd ranked derby after Hearts vs Hibs and the OF scuffles, it's nice to see it get a bit of spotlight and attention.

That is unless the media etc try to big up Celtic vs Partick Thistle as some sort of "New Firm" :vrface: .

I know a Dundee fan though, he's a welt.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

No time for both. Couldn't care but everyone to their own.

I dislike both too mate. I have no favourite here. Great to watch an angry derby as a neutral though. It'll be better this season, because both will be closer matched than before.

The only fixture that may get a glance in its direction from me next season.

Celtic are pish though, imagine what a decent team could do to them!

As Legia Warsaw have proven in the CL qualifier, now all it needs is for a team in the top division to have the belief that they can be beaten on a regular basis.

I dislike both too mate. I have no favourite here. Great to watch an angry derby as a neutral though. It'll be better this season, because both will be closer matched than before.

I suppose mate. It's good to watch other derbies and the venom that comes with them but I just cant bring myself to favour any of the Dundee sides .

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I suppose mate. It's good to watch other derbies and the venom that comes with them but I just cant bring myself to favour any of the Dundee sides .

Dislike both too, tbh.

Probably the only top flight matches i'll bother watching. Perhaps the odd dundee game if i'm at a loose end as they've future hearts maanger Sir Paul in charge..

;wub;

MacDonald Jardine

I've always enjoyed a Dundee derby. Don't really care who wins though, it's one of those rare enjoyable fixtures where I watch it purely for the spectacle, and not to root for one side. :)

So do I but I have an irrational hatred of Dundee.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4

roscoeinchboy

**** sir paul and anything associated to dundee, i have my reasons too

Yawn

No interest at all

Small teams mentally

Nonsense... I look forward to them, usually decent games and I'm impartial to the result.

**** sir paul and anything associated to dundee, i have my reasons too

I understand why but thankfully I was born well after 86. My reasons are of a slightly more personal yet petty nature. I still take great pleasure from them though. :jjyay:

If I'm home doing nothing and there is nowt on the telly I might watch. Other than that I'll only be watching Hearts games. I'm feeling more and more detached from other football, caring less about the spectator sport of non partisan football.

Have always enjoyed them as a neutral, ever since I attended the LC final at Dens in 1981, or whenever it was

Agree that arrival of St Paul make this seasons' ones more interesting and will be looking out for them

Ron Burgundy

The Dundee fans took great delight in us losing there in 86. For that reason alone I hope united murder them.

Gregory House M.D.

It's a boring pile of shite. Was the last time they were in the league and will be this time. The atmosphere will be pish as well.

Wouldn't open the curtains.

The Dundee fans took great delight in us losing there in 86. For that reason alone I hope united murder them.

Couldn't agree more...I remember it well

:spoton:

Archived