Derby tickets

Locky

Anyone know if they're on sale yet and if not when they will be? Just been on eticketing and there's still no mention.

scottish_chicP

I'd imagine given the season ticket sales there won't be a massive amount available to non ST holders. Surely have to put them on sale soon though.

heartsfc_fan

Only 348 available. Going to be a bit of a scramble when they go on sale.

Yep.

A further 200 in hospitality - but pricey though.

Back to 2005

Maybe deciding what allocation for Hibs is going to be first? Surely we are considering reducing it bearing in mind they only fill it when there is a relegation party.

Gavsy Van Gaverson

Maybe deciding what allocation for Hibs is going to be first? Surely we are considering reducing it bearing in mind they only fill it when there is a relegation party.

No way will we reduce it. They will just do the same at Easter Road out of spite.

Back to 2005

No way will we reduce it. They will just do the same at Easter Road out of spite.

They can't afford spite! Let them sell a block at a time and then sell the remainder to the home support.

The remainder should be sold as part of a package. For example first 3 homes for ?60 that way we get more money in and also more bums on seats.

We_are_the_Hearts

The remainder should be sold as part of a package. For example first 3 homes for ?60 that way we get more money in and also more bums on seats.

I like this idea........................first 4 games, ?80.....................

rossthejambo

There's not a chance we'll reduce Hibs tickets, it's the Edinburgh derby. And despite the fact that they are vermin, it wouldn't be the same if they had a pishy wee corner of the stand. I want as many of those cretins in the ground as possible so I can revel in their misery.

jambo in iraq

Disagree, i don't think we should be giving any team the full stand this year. Think we are required to give 10% allocation to away support and realistically that would be about half of the Roseburn. We have to keep the door open to HEARTS fans who would like to attend but cannot commit to going every week. If they reduce the Hearts allocation then so be it. They never fill Easter Road so I doubt with all their running costs they could afford to do that anyway.

Wish they would ******* hurry up. But I'm guessing once the Rangers tickets are sold we'll put these briefs on sale.

The club MUST look after their own supporters first .

If Hibs cut our allocation then that is their loss.

Jambo, Goodbye

If Hibs can sell the stand they can have it, but it should be sold one section at a time so that we can fill the enivitable gaps they will leave.

Skivingatwork

No chance Petrie will cut our allocation as they can't fill their own end of the ground.

Sell hibs 3 sections max and fill the rest with Jambos!

Tynie-Tempah

got to take segragation in to account so the seats lost from that, plus the cost of the extra police / stewards.

If Hibs can sell the stand they can have it, but it should be sold one section at a time so that we can fill the enivitable gaps they will leave.

Exactly.

Gorgie_Rules

Should look after our own fans first and give them three sections. Their record of often not selling out their full allocation is a fair enough reason

No chance they will cut our allocation, there is guaranteed to be empty seats at Easter Road when we play them

Not good news that there will be limited tickets (for me not the club) but it makes sense now I've thought about it.

Surely they will open up remaining tickets to fans with so many loyalty points as general sake would be gone in minutes.

Sure the Tottenham tickets a couple of years went on general sale and were gone in an instant with a fair few supporters of other clubs buying briefs. Not that I'm saying that would happen in a derby but there's a chance tickets could go to supporters who rarely attend games and that's the whole point in the points system I'd have thought.

Disagree, i don't think we should be giving any team the full stand this year. Think we are required to give 10% allocation to away support and realistically that would be about half of the Roseburn. We have to keep the door open to HEARTS fans who would like to attend but cannot commit to going every week. If they reduce the Hearts allocation then so be it. They never fill Easter Road so I doubt with all their running costs they could afford to do that anyway.

10%?? Don't think we are getting that amount for ibrox somehow.

Durham Jambo

I was told they would go on sale at the start of August. Wanted to upgrade my daughters ticket for an adult and was told I'll have to wait until the tickets go on sale.

Great idea. We should do this with other H1b5 game and the 2 Rangurs ones.

What's all this about Hibs not cutting our allocation? They did that for the last game, only selling the front until it became clear we'd sell out the rear as well. Admittedly it wasn't about accommodating more of their fans but it was all about preventing empty spaces and saving money. If only 1874 of them are going turn up again them why not seat another thousand JT's in there???

Tayside Jambo

Have we not segregated the Roseburn before or a derby? Almost certain we have in the 05/06 season or the 06/07 season.

Hibs are putting tickets onsale at 10am next Tuesday (5th) so presumably their allocation has been decided already

10%?? Don't think we are getting that amount for ibrox somehow.

I read somewhere that any other team could get the same amount as Celtic do- 7000- for league games but Rangers would want the money upfront. No idea if it's true.

The club needs to maximise the cash coming in each week. If we were to have home fans in the Roseburn when playing H1b5 we would need a clear section for segregation. We would lose money, doesn't make commercial sense to do it.

Gorgie_Rules

The club needs to maximise the cash coming in each week. If we were to have home fans in the Roseburn when playing H1b5 we would need a clear section for segregation. We would lose money, doesn't make commercial sense to do it.

Agree to an exent, but say its 400 seats tops at ?20 average a ticket thats ?8,000. I wouldnt say there is extra cost in terms of police or stewards as there always seems more than enough of them, particularly in between the corners standing watching the game. ?8,000 to cater to our own fans and have 3 corners of the ground filled with Hearts fans is worth it imo, also no gaurentee hibs will sell the full allocation anyway

chester copperpot

Hibs getting whole stand according to paper today

Quite right too, I'm not for cutting their allocation, though couldn't give a flying feck about Rangers or Celtic.

I just think it's the right thing to do.

Clerry Jambo

Quite right too, I'm not for cutting their allocation, though couldn't give a flying feck about Rangers or Celtic.

I just think it's the right thing to do.

Yip would have no problem cutting the Rangers tickets but don't see it

rossthejambo

Have we not segregated the Roseburn before or a derby? Almost certain we have in the 05/06 season or the 06/07 season.

Not for the derby.

hibs should be given 3 sections of the roseburn 1st and a certain amount of time to sell them, if they dont release them to hearts fans

queensferryjambo

Not directed at any post in particular -

In the last few seasons have you seen the amount of coins, lighters, full cans of coke, pies, smoke bombs, drum sticks, shoes etc thrown from the H1b5 end at derby games at our players? Not to mention the spitting.

The same crap would be thrown side ways at our fans instead of forward at out players. Putting Hearts fans in the same stand as their scummy travelling support would be a recipe for disaster.

Police would never let it happen.

Jambo, Goodbye

Not directed at any post in particular -

In the last few seasons have you seen the amount of coins, lighters, full cans of coke, pies, smoke bombs, drum sticks, shoes etc thrown from the H1b5 end at derby games at our players? Not to mention the spitting.

The same crap would be thrown side ways at our fans instead of forward at out players. Putting Hearts fans in the same stand as their scummy travelling support would be a recipe for disaster.

Police would never let it happen.

Was fine at Easter road when we shared a stand.

HeadrowJambo
Very minimum we can give teams this season is 7% of 17,420 so = 1219 away tickets

Who does this rule apply to?

I dont see the harm in releasing a couple of sections to Hibs first to see how they sell.After all they only sold the lower tier at ER to us originally the last Derby down there.

I suspect that at this stage of the season they would sell the whole stand no problem. If things go as we expect/hope we will probably have two sections of the Roseburn to sell to Hearts fans at the second derby match at Tynecastle.

I see that there is less than three hundred seats unsold in the home end.

Nice to see we are being so fair to the Hibs fans about tickets when there will be hundreds(maybe more) Hearts fans unable to get a ticket for this game.

Should look after our own fans first and give them three sections. Their record of often not selling out their full allocation is a fair enough reason

No chance they will cut our allocation, there is guaranteed to be empty seats at Easter Road when we play them

Especially so in the second half :)

Given that Hibs don't always sell out the away end I doubt they have been guaranteed the whole stand.

They might have been told - if you can sell out in a week you can have it but we'll sell you it a section at a time.

Was amazing at Easter Road when we shared a stand.

rossthejambo

Very minimum we can give teams this season is 7% of 17,420 so = 1219 away tickets

More lies. There's no minimum % rule for giving tickets to away fans.

This. Expected things to kick off when we won it late on but there was no trouble at all. We even got a good old fashioned lock in. Wasn't exactly families sitting near the segregation barrier either IIRC.

Remnants of Standards

I can only make it down to games every so often and may have to buy a hospitality ticket for The Willie Bauld suite for the hibs game.

Anyone ever been? What's been your experience? Dress code?

queensferryjambo

Are you talking about in the late 80s early 90s when we got a bit of their main stand?

Their hard core travelling hooligan / Ultras / casuals whatever these nutbags call themselves these days would not have been the people in the seats next to us at Easter Road. There would have been many more 'reasonably rational' supporters in the crowd.

Their hard core idiots WILL be in the Roseburn stand and have behaved disgracefully for the past few seasons and gotten away with murder. Any Hearts fans being put in the same stand as them would get pelted with missiles.

As I said recipe for disaster.

queensferryjambo

This. Expected things to kick off when we won it late on but there was no trouble at all. We even got a good old fashioned lock in. Wasn't exactly families sitting near the segregation barrier either IIRC.

Sorry just realised you guys are on about the game when Obua scored the winner.

I still think my argument stands - their Uber idiots would have been on the East Terrace / Stand (and had season ticket there) that day and the (feeble amount of) H1b5 fans next to us were hardly their 'top boys' :)

Are you talking about in the late 80s early 90s when we got a bit of their main stand?

Their hard core travelling hooligan / Ultras / casuals whatever these nutbags call themselves these days would not have been the people in the seats next to us at Easter Road. There would have been many more 'reasonably rational' supporters in the crowd.

Their hard core idiots WILL be in the Roseburn stand and have behaved disgracefully for the past few seasons and gotten away with murder. Any Hearts fans being put in the same stand as them would get pelted with missiles.

All the more reason to only give them one section then .

You wont get much trouble from 750 of them completely surrounded by Hearts fans.

I wouldn't worry about the costs of extra stewarding ,just make the ones we have do some work for a change.

Sorry just realised you guys are on about the game when Obua scored the winner.

I still think my argument stands - their Uber idiots would have been on the East Terrace / Stand (and had season ticket there) that day and the (feeble amount of) H1b5 fans next to us were hardly their 'top boys' :)

Think it was the fans who were usually housed in the east stand that were in with us. Not entirely sure but it was when the terrace had been knocked down.

Jambo, Goodbye

I'm talking about the Derby when Obua scored the winner.

We have little segregation from rangers and Celtic fans in Glasgow as well. I'd rather have hearts fans filling the gaps those lot leave when they are having a poor season.

Archived