Away allocation when Rangers come to Tynie

mulleted_jambo

Hibs should only be given half the Roseburn unless they are able to sell all their tickets (which is pretty unlikely). There will be a high demand for tickets and we can't afford to turn fans away when their are empty seats in the Roseburn available.

Rangers will take their full allocation.

Jambos1983

A full roseburn only helps the old firm when they play at tynie. I would be quite happy to cut their allocation this season. Our survival doesnt depend two games against them.

This is one of those threads that flushes out the diet huns in our support.

If I had my way I would give them the front section of the main stand (old enclosure)

Then we wouldn't have to worry about losing seats through segregation.

Far to much consideration being given to the needs of The Rangers fans.

rossthejambo

If I had my way I would give them the front section of the main stand (old enclosure)

:lol: folk that want what's best for the club and selling all tickets available rather than having empty spaces in the Roseburn are diet Huns now? Embarrassing attitude.

Are you seriously suggesting that anyone who has no issue giving Rangers the full Roseburn stand is a 'diet hun'? (Embarrassing term btw that's best left to Aberdeen and Celtic fans).

...and where,prey tell,would those season ticket holders in that area go?

You haven't really thought this through have you?

the general is spot on....give them hardly any tickes and some will find their way into the Wheatfield....and the same people moaning about them would moan even more if there was bother.

Jesus ****ing Christ.

colinmaroon

Jesus ****ing Christ.

I am reliably informed He wants nothing to do with this particular issue.

And oh,

Praise His Name!

I am reliably informed He wants nothing to do with this particular issue.

And oh,

Praise His Name!

I'm fairly certain he'd be shaking his heid after reading the abomination of a post I quoted.

If you were a Rangers fan, you'd have webbed hands and feet

(to the Man city fan)

scots civil war

how many points do we lose per season because of the noise their mobs make

time to come from the heart instead of the bank balance

we1ll make our money back ok

how many points do we lose per season because of the noise their mobs make

I'll field this one.

None.

Hibs should only be given half the Roseburn unless they are able to sell all their tickets (which is pretty unlikely). There will be a high demand for tickets and we can't afford to turn fans away when their are empty seats in the Roseburn available.

Rangers will take their full allocation.

Completely agree hibs only half the time will fill out all their allocation. Actually its probably less than that but unless were sure theirs going to be half or a quater of the Roseburn empty then we should continue to give them the full stand because I wouldnt bet against them cutting our away allocation! As for Rangers like in the 05/06 and 06/07 seasons I think we should just give them half the Roseburn as we only get a tiny allocation at Ibrox!

Completely agree hibs only half the time will fill out all their allocation. Actually its probably less than that but unless were sure theirs going to be half or a quater of the Roseburn empty then we should continue to give them the full stand because I wouldnt bet against them cutting our away allocation! As for Rangers like in the 05/06 and 06/07 seasons I think we should just give them half the Roseburn as we only get a tiny allocation at Ibrox!

The difference being that if we give Hibs only half the Roseburn we could sell the remaining tickets. Hibs can't even get close to selling their own allocation at ER so they couldn't afford to half our allocation.

julienbrellier

Regarding the Rangers allocation, they should only be given half the Roseburn for many reasons:

1. There is enough demand from our own fans this season to sell all 3 home stands plus half the Roseburn.

2. Having less scum in the stadium gives us a slight advantage on the pitch.

3. I cannot accept the pitiful allocation of 900 fans we get at Ibrox when there is a huge demand for tickets. We should be cutting their allocation if they refuse to sell us more tickets for the opening match.

Regarding Hibs, they should always get the full Roseburn as we always get the full south stand at ER. It makes sense in a derby to offer a decent away support for the atmosphere and this is beneficial to both clubs.

The difference being that if we give Hibs only half the Roseburn we could sell the remaining tickets. Hibs can't even get close to selling their own allocation at ER so they couldn't afford to half our allocation.

Regarding the Rangers allocation, they should only be given half the Roseburn for many reasons:

1. There is enough demand from our own fans this season to sell all 3 home stands plus half the Roseburn.

2. Having less scum in the stadium gives us a slight advantage on the pitch.

3. I cannot accept the pitiful allocation of 900 fans we get at Ibrox when there is a huge demand for tickets. We should be cutting their allocation if they refuse to sell us more tickets for the opening match.

Regarding Hibs, they should always get the full Roseburn as we always get the full south stand at ER. It makes sense in a derby to offer a decent away support for the atmosphere and this is beneficial to both clubs.

Well I read earlier that we could sell hibs their allocation bit by bit that way if they dont sell it out then we take the rest in walk ups! And about Rangers COMPLETELY agree we dont need them trashing up the Roseburn anymore and considering they only give us a about 900 its completely fair to only give them half! I wouldnt be surprised if we sold about 12k season tickets this year and I'll put money on it that we would easily sell out three stands plus half the Roseburn against Hibs and Rangers! :bucktooth:

Hibs will be an interesting one for sure especially given its the second game of the season..... even if they win game 1 and we lose to Rangers - I cant see that boosintg Hibs confidence enough to result in them selling out. Could be one of their smallest travelling supports in a long while I think.

Lord Beni of Gorgie

If we can sell the tickets ourselves, forget them. You would hope the last couple of seasons would teach them some manners but clearly not.

All roads lead to Gorgie

Well I read earlier that we could sell hibs their allocation bit by bit that way if they dont sell it out then we take the rest in walk ups! And about Rangers COMPLETELY agree we dont need them trashing up the Roseburn anymore and considering they only give us a about 900 its completely fair to only give them half! I wouldnt be surprised if we sold about 12k season tickets this year and I'll put money on it that we would easily sell out three stands plus half the Roseburn against Hibs and Rangers! :bucktooth:

The only thing I could see for us not selling part of the Roseburn is that a lot of walk up fans are maybe families who would not be so keen to share the same stand with them. It worked ok in 06 because of the shear expectancy and although the levels are similar now in that respect, a lot of bad things involving fans of certain clubs have taken place in that stand since then which could be off-putting.

Well we have Rangers on the final day of the season at Tynie! So this league is a must win! Couldnt bare their title celebrations at our ground! Mind you if the title came down to the final day of the season and the crunch game was at Tynie then Im sure we could win it! Hmmmmmmm anyone else up for a pitch invasion???

The only thing I could see for us not selling part of the Roseburn is that a lot of walk up fans are maybe families who would not be so keen to share the same stand with them. It worked ok in 06 because of the shear expectancy and although the levels are similar now in that respect, a lot of bad things involving fans of certain clubs have taken place in that stand since then which could be off-putting.

yeah but Im sure their would be seats avalible in any of the other stands and walk ups are usually just guys just trying their luck seeing if theirs any left usually with familys they bye theirs a few days before the game so their would still be tickets in other stands left!

In the good old days when the Pieman was in charge and there was talk of a non-OF league it was stated that OF matches cost HMFC money compared to normal league games. The increase in police and stewarding costs plus the number of home fans who refuse to suffer the racist fans and cheating referees cost more than the extra revenue from the larger away support.

Just ban them and stuff the GFA and the rest of the Glasgow mafia.

Archived