Brad McKay

jamboinglasgow

jamboinglasgow

Think he will really come on this season.

But main reason I wanted to start this thread is to locate the video from last season of the Brad McKay song done to the tune Bruce Springsteens Dancing in the Dark. My favourite song from last season.

kylelauren01

I can't see him getting a look in if Wilson and Alim Ozturk stay fit and avoid suspension. Will be a difficult season for McKay, McGhee and Liam Gordon if the first choice pairing strike up a decent relationship. The difference last night was there for all to see - first half with Ozturk and Wilson looked composed and played the ball out, second half with McGhee and McKay was the polar opposite.

letsalldothebeattie

I would like to think that but I personally cant see him getting past Ozturk and Wilson anytime soon, McKay is a good player but Wilson and Ozturk are the partnership and unless a serious injury or serious lack of form to one or both i cant see McKay breaking that partnership

heartsfc_fan

I can't see him getting a look in if Wilson and Alim Ozturk stay fit and avoid suspension. Will be a difficult season for McKay, McGhee and Liam Gordon if the first choice pairing strike up a decent relationship. The difference last night was there for all to see - first half with Ozturk and Wilson looked composed and played the ball out, second half with McGhee and McKay was the polar opposite.

This. I also think McHattie benefits from Wilson next to him.

Paterson-Ozturk-Wilson-McHattie.

And with Alexander in goals we have a decent defence.

jamboinglasgow

I can see him working well alongside Ozturk or Wilson (same with McGhee.) Think yesterday it showed the problem with two inexperienced defenders. Was pleased to hear Alexander, Wilson and Gomis helping younger players out yesterday and guide them, something that was missing last year when it was vital.

Thats the one.

tartofmidlothian

:yas:

Tune.

Who's the guy who doesn't give a feck at the end?

Edit: are these players or fans?

Uncle Buck

That's daft though because that's not how a season works. Ozturk and Wilson will be the first choice but there will be injuries and suspension. 11 guys aren't going to get us out of this league, it'll be the whole squad. McKay will play his part and hopefully he'll be up to it.

That's daft though because that's not how a season works. Ozturk and Wilson will be the first choice but there will be injuries and suspension. 11 guys aren't going to get us out of this league, it'll be the whole squad. McKay will play his part and hopefully he'll be up to it.

Jesus Christ, wring your knickers out, he stated if the avoid injury / suspension the the first line of his post

Jesus Christ, wring your knickers out, he stated if the avoid injury / suspension the the first line of his post

Nothing like a bit of over reaction on a football forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Punks No Deid

Neil Alexander will help Big Brad, I've watched NA when he was a laddie and he marshalled the defence even then. I've watched him as his career progressed and he's still the same. Our young inexperienced defenders will flourish with him keeping them aware and keeping them right. Comments from guys who watched last nights game just reinforced this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uncle Buck

Exactly, and we won't avoid injury or suspension. It's part of football.

Exactly, and we won't avoid injury or suspension. It's part of football.

Aye apologies misread the tone of your post

However, there's no guarantees as well that Wilson & Slim will have injuries & suspensions

I can see him working well alongside Ozturk or Wilson (same with McGhee.) Think yesterday it showed the problem with two inexperienced defenders. Was pleased to hear Alexander, Wilson and Gomis helping younger players out yesterday and guide them, something that was missing last year when it was vital.

Thats the one.

What are the words to that?

Great song!!!

Malcolm Tucker

I made up the Brad song on the way to Inverness last year. I am nothing but proud of my efforts.

A single tear rolled down my cheek when it was sang at St. Mirren on the last game of the season as he was warming up.

OH BRAD MCKAY,

OH BRAD MCKAY HE LOVES THE HEARTS,

COZ HE ****ING HATES HIBEES,

AND HE DOES IT DOWN AT TYNECASTLE PARK

fabienleclerq

I made up the Brad song on the way to Inverness last year. I am nothing but proud of my efforts.

A single tear rolled down my cheek when it was sang at St. Mirren on the last game of the season as he was warming up.

OH BRAD MCKAY,

The songs woeful! Decent dancing though ;)

:yas:

Tune.

Who's the guy who doesn't give a feck at the end?

Edit: are these players or fans?

The guy standing leaning on the bar? Guid honest Hearts man.

I miss the Brau. :(

Sub4TiddlerMurray

OH BRAD MCKAY,

...might have o change that to "OZTURK'S ON FIRE" :gunsmilie:

The bit in bold

I like him. He's aggressive and strong. He's not the best in possession but he can improve that aspect of his game under the current management imo.

Future captain in the making.

Lavrentiy Beria

OH BRAD MCKAY,

I wouldn't boast about it !

Lavrentiy Beria

Which kickbacker is the guy in glasses and New York top giving it laldy.

Big-bang-glases-0.jpg

Singing that he needs named and shamed !

It's been sung at 90% of away games. It's here to stay.

in that case, i see only one solution ......... terminate Brad's contract, that will put an end to it

Archived