training kit in stock in the clubstore

mintmyster

Just been in to renew 3 season tickets (feels great!) and had a look round the shops. Rails are bare but there was a load of white and they training tops behind the counter. Guy expects they'll sell first thing tomorrow. Better get there early if you want one. Bought one myself and it looks great.

I hope the club will start selling merchandise in the town centre again. I reckon we'd sell a shedload of retro tops to visitors.

I hope the club will start selling merchandise in the town centre again. I reckon we'd sell a shedload of retro tops to visitors.

I don't, why have the expense of a shop in town with high rates to pay.

Unless you mean selling from a stall etc?

Jimmy McNulty

Going to be back in Edinburgh for 2 weeks in August. Is club store only place I can buy Hearts gear?

Guest Bilel Mohsni

New home tops in 22nd July. Only small and kids left just now. No pre-orders. Online and at counter from Hearts store only place to buy from. 7000 sold so , already more than last season.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

What do they look like ?

Only saw the grey training tops, which I don't like. There's pictures on the website.

Going to be back in Edinburgh for 2 weeks in August. Is club store only place I can buy Hearts gear?

Yes it is.

Arthur Morgan

What do they look like ?

I've had the grey one for about nearly a month now, I like it tbh. It has white and gold coming down from the shoulders towards the chest. The crest is cheap looking though, just printed on.

quincy adams wagstaff

Only saw the grey training tops, which I don't like. There's pictures on the website.

cheers:)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

cheers:)

There's pictures of the white ones as well actually, just seen them. Can't post them from my tablet though.

went up today to try get new strip for the hols but nowt left...got the white training top...very smart. Got home and my wife had bought me the strip but too big...gutted cant wear it on hols . ( swap for a large anyone?)

bigis semiauskas

First year with Adidas was better quality 'proper' badge and all that, since then sheeite IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived