japanjambo

Five to One

On a slightly different topic, does anyone know if the away shirt will be available in long sleeve?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

King Of The Cat Cafe

It might be mild OCD but the lack of symmetry is genuinely sickening.

Then I have it too.

Also, always thought the Foundation of Hearts logo is a bit uninspiring.

Looks like something a graphic designer knocked up while waiting for his (or her) coffee to cool. Then charged a fortune for the work.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Just think about it like a young pup in love dreaming, heart shaped think bubbles... beautiful.

:wub:

If my kids have taken my hints for a fathers day present there might be an additional sale. (I was away on hols so not yet sure)

If my kids have taken my hints for a fathers day present there might be an additional sale. (I was away on hols so not yet sure)

BlackhallJambo

Then I have it too.

Also, always thought the Foundation of Hearts logo is a bit uninspiring.

Looks like something a graphic designer knocked up while waiting for his (or her) coffee to cool. Then charged a fortune for the work.

Bought in to the positivity around the revival message and the well planned comms which are thoughtfully executed and well linked with signings, season ticket promotions etc

However I have to agree with the posters comments about the Foundation logo. Looks very amateurish!

ArcticJambo

Was down the prom for a good 5 hrs today and saw but one new home top on a boy of 7-8. Disappointing to see so few.

gowestjambo

For only the second time in many years, I saw a guy wearing the strip in Sauchiehall Street!!

I told him it was the best strip seen in Glasgow for years.....

Hannibal Lecter

Just a heads up on sizes.

I am like you I don't often buy a top when I do it is usually Large but I found the XLarge a better fit.

I've found the opposite with sizes. Bought the size I usually do but it drowns me compared to last season.

queensferryjambo

Tried getting one for my nephew yesterday - all sold out in his size. In fact the club shop was virtually sold out.

Not complaining I think it is great the sales are going well.

Will just get some shirts the next time the shop re-stock.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

For only the second time in many years, I saw a guy wearing the strip in Sauchiehall Street!!

I told him it was the best strip seen in Glasgow for years.....

Used to love wearing the colours around the Weeg. The entire five years my wummin lived there, I stalked many a boozer with one on when Hearts were on the telly.

:pleasing:

On a slightly different topic, does anyone know if the away shirt will be available in long sleeve?

Would think so. New away strip is due in 3rd July( I think that's what JP said) :2thumbsup:

Jimmy McNulty

Is the club shop only place I could get it. Am coming back to uk in August and our only game during that period is Rangers away so may not get to Tynie.

Yes. Or online.. Not bad going sold out twice and only June....

Five to One

Would think so. New away strip is due in 3rd July( I think that's what JP said) :2thumbsup:

Just not showing on pre-order section at the moment.

Unknown user

It might be mild OCD but the lack of symmetry is genuinely sickening.

I totally get you, I had the same initial response to this one but got over it very quickly once we started beating everyone in sight

all-05-06-jerseys-hummel-hearts-home-05-06.jpg

Bet we sell about the same number of away tops as we normally do, probably a small amount more.

Unkess younknow how much we usually sell then it is a pretty pointless bet.

For those who have still to buy check sizes. I know this has been mentioned before but I had to go XXL , No1 son XL and my 6yo grandson is now a 9-10 yo size. Had to return to the shop ( first day of general sale ) and change them.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Unkess younknow how much we usually sell then it is a pretty pointless bet.

Pretty sure it will be possible to find out. No doubt we will get an update on the website at some point.

letsalldothebeattie

Was in yesterday renewing my season ticket and was pleased to see the shirts selling so well and seeing very few in the shop even though it meant I couldn't get one. Will be when it's back in stock

Five to One

Tin hat on and will get slaughtered for this no doubt, but why the white piping on the back of the home shirt? Totally unnecessary. Like the away shirt though from pictures I've seen.

jamboinglasgow

Used to love wearing the colours around the Weeg. The entire five years my wummin lived there, I stalked many a boozer with one on when Hearts were on the telly.

:pleasing:

Bizarrely, the most common non-of Scottish team shirt I have seen in Glasgow over the last few years is Dundee United's (obviously not counting the times when matches are on.) Even saw a kid today with a St Mirren away top today.

kingantti1874

Tin hat on and will get slaughtered for this no doubt, but why the white piping on the back of the home shirt? Totally unnecessary. Like the away shirt though from pictures I've seen.

Because it's on every single Adidas strip produced in 2014...

Also helps break it up IMO..

forfar jambo

how good will it look at ibrox, away end sold all and the vast majority of us wearing the top

Heartsofgold

I've found the opposite with sizes. Bought the size I usually do but it drowns me compared to last season.

Same with me. I'm a fat bar steward so thought I'd get the 3XL (no jokes please) but it swamps even me.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Bizarrely, the most common non-of Scottish team shirt I have seen in Glasgow over the last few years is Dundee United's (obviously not counting the times when matches are on.) Even saw a kid today with a St Mirren away top today.

I remember being pished out my tits during that long hot summer of 2005, and having a cartwheel/round-off face off with my wife and her busty German flat mate... I was in my Hummel home top and even as I watched those tidy dusky and blond bursds wobbling their bits around the garden... I was still sure that the largest percentage of admiring glances were towards my Hearts top.

I owned the West End of the Weeg, that year... it was my bitch. :)

heartsfc_fan

Seen one or two wearing it around the town over the last couple of weeks.

:glorious:

Fxxx the SPFL

Was down the prom for a good 5 hrs today and saw but one new home top on a boy of 7-8. Disappointing to see so few.

i was down Porty today with my new top saw one other new top and a couple of last years wait until Man City game and there will be thoooosands of new strips on show.

ArcticJambo

i was down Porty today with my new top saw one other new top and a couple of last years wait until Man City game and there will be thoooosands of new strips on show.

Good man. My son was wearing his wee top he got when he was two, this morn near the volleyball ... that top was from a couple of seasons ago. He was chasing dugs :D

Jimmy McNulty

Am coming back in August and an hoping there'll still be tops left for sale. First week of the new season, so maybe not...

A message to the Hearts Direct team

As the Home Kit is out of stock can you please put a pre-order option on the Home Kit like there is for the Away Kit. That way you will know exactly how many you need to order and the size. Help us to give you our money! :-)

(Also I can't get the online system to work - something about 3D authentication or something)

The Real Maroonblood

does anyone know when the shop will be getting more in?

I think it is about the 20th July.

Jamboman1512

I really need that home top, been a few years since i bought one, thing of beauty so it is :wub:

Would be nice to have a pre-order option for when the new batch comes in.

Never had a top for years !!!, being a 40 something year old now I decided on the long sleeved one.

I have to say was wearing it around town yesterday and felt like a wee laddie back in the 80's again ,it felt good to be "kitted up" for the first time in almost 30 years... had a couple of positive comments as well from passers by :2thumbsup:

Jambo 4 Ever

What is the point of buying the shirt and never wearing it? I keep hearing people saying those over 30 should not wear it in public - what is the point of it then?

Love the new shirt though - bought a couple for family as well

dodedajambo

As the Home Kit is out of stock can you please put a pre-order option on the Home Kit like there is for the Away Kit. That way you will know exactly how many you need to order and the size. Help us to give you our money! :-)

(Also I can't get the online system to work - something about 3D authentication or something)

This is a great idea. I hope hearts direct are reading ur message

Anyone who thinks I, at 38, should not be wearing one, can feck off and mind their own business.

Fortunately, I think there are fewer of that sort this year.

Anyone who thinks I, at 38, should not be wearing one, can feck off and mind their own business.

Fortunately, I think there are fewer of that sort this year.

Didn't realise you were 38, at 41 I still wear my top with pride. My Auld Man at 66 still wears his too.

The store orders strips from adidas 9 MONTHS ago and you have them brought batches ie May,July September etc.,they are bringing Septembers order forward and the earliest it can get here is around the 22nd of July,If they took pre orders it would be sold out before it arrives.

3fingersreid

Glad there's a few 40 something's ( like me) and over wearing the top , I just don't get the the age limit thing that some comment on

As to the white piping on the back I like it breaks it up a bit

Best top in decades

Wore mine for a 6:30 sunrise jog round North Perth on Sunday morning. The footy mums I passed on the way home definitely had wide-on's.

The store orders strips from adidas 9 MONTHS ago and you have them brought batches ie May,July September etc.,they are bringing Septembers order forward and the earliest it can get here is around the 22nd of July,If they took pre orders it would be sold out before it arrives.

Are you confirming that there will be another decent sized batch of home shirts in stock before the season starts?

Are you confirming that there will be another decent sized batch of home shirts in stock before the season starts?

22nd ofJuly is the date we have been given for the next batch but we are selling them well when they do arrive.

As of 11am today the shop only had 3 XXL home tops.

Archived