japanjambo

In the shop today. Home top nearly sold out again. Have sold nearly SEVEN THOUSAND of the beautiful things! Was told they usually have sold about TWO THOUSAND by this time. Next order in around 20th July. They are having to use August's order in July and September's order in August! Also having to order FOUR THOUSAND extra tops! Oh my gawd! Brilliant!

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Good news. Between tickets, merchandise and donations, we are getting some good cash flowing in to the club again.

Fantastic news. Not sure how much Hearts get for each top sold, but sounds like we'll sell well over 10,000. I've never been one for buying the top as a rule, but just had to get this one for me and the daughter.

Franco Fascione

Saw a youngster wearing the full kit at a training session the other night and it looked really fab.

3fingersreid

Aside from the badge the big thing for me is not having any sponsors name on it , it just feels better when wearing it

I better buy one then.. Only usually get them for European trips... Did they have all sizes my brother wants one for his birthday in 3 weeks.

The Real Maroonblood

I better buy one then.. Only usually get them for European trips... Did they have all sizes my brother wants one for his birthday in 3 weeks.

If you go online you will get a better idea.

If you go online you will get a better idea.

. Just had a look. Seems ok just now..

Tiberius Stinkfinger

Pretty much worn mine non stop for the last month, births, marriage's & funerals.

Love getting admiring glances wherever I go.

The Real Maroonblood

. Just had a look. Seems ok just now..

Just a heads up on sizes.

I am like you I don't often buy a top when I do it is usually Large but I found the XLarge a better fit.

Hoping the online store doesn't sell out. Buying my top next month. Was left disappointed last season when the away top sold out and i was never able to get one.

Victor Meldrew

The thing is, it isn't rocket science - offer us a product we want and we'll buy it in large numbers. Let's hope this is the start of the club appreciating that fact.

They had a few large ones left, Auds...and that was it. They might be gone by now, though! Getting more around 20th July.

Just a wee thing but for this season I would present every team we play (first time round) with a framed top and a wee plaque noting its significance.

Nelly Terraces

Got my short sleeve versh the day it came out, but still need to buy the long sleeve versh. Wonder if any left in an adult 'small' size just now?

Got my short sleeve versh the day it came out, but still need to buy the long sleeve versh. Wonder if any left in an adult 'small' size just now?

Not many left was in the shop at 10 this morning think there were only about 6 short sleeve and 6 long. all large. Guy said no more until end of July.

Snake Plissken

I got mine last week, can't imagine there'll be too many kicking about in northern Kyushu :lol:

It really is a thing of beauty.

Bodes well for us getting another deal from Adidas come contract renewal time.

best in the land

Hopefully get more in stock wanted one for hold in July, not looking likely though.

Good news with the sales though along with season tickets going well, but could lose out on more home top sales if we don't restock soon.

Old man tried to get the wee man a 3-4 yrs one mid week and was told won't have any till mid July. Wee man's 2 1/2, 1st strip. Had to be, can tell him the story behind it when he grows up. Will be purchasing a short sleeve for my self ad well, first time in a while.

sunblestjambo

Fingers crossed for some decent weather first few games of the season. Looking forward to a sea of these bad boys filling the stands.

Big team :smugger:

How are Hibs shirt sales doing by the way? Oh that's right. They don't even have one yet. What an absolute joke of a football club.

Gorgie_Rules

Bodes well for us getting another deal from Adidas come contract renewal time.

Also for negotiating contracts with future shirt sponsors.

Must be a fair whack of money when take shorts and socks sold into account also

Also for negotiating contracts with future shirt sponsors.

Must be a fair whack of money when take shorts and socks sold into account also

They've been sold out of shorts for ages so I doubt they're selling many. I'm waiting til they get more in so i can buy the full kit.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

This will make up for the 3 away tops we sell then.

Bet we sell about the same number of away tops as we normally do, probably a small amount more.

BlackhallJambo

Was in today trying to get one for my lad but sadly hardly anything left.

Having followed the club for decades I have never seen so many of the new strips being worn out and about in Gorgie in the close season.

Bodes very well for the future

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I haven't got mine yet :(

Me neither. Was waiting til end of the month, but looks like they will be gone by then, and I'll need to wait for the end of July. :(

My top arrived a few days ago.

I will be strolling around Phuket with my top on tomorrow for my day off

:terrific:

Just a wee thing but for this season I would present every team we play (first time round) with a framed top and a wee plaque noting its significance.

That's going to cost you a fortune mate but good on you.

;)

Remnants of Standards

Hmm. Was going to get one this week. Appreciate the increased demand..but no new order in til the 20th july?

Seems an excessive wait when you have people keen to buy.

Get those sweatshops going at full blast..Polit wants to be the talk of the Inverness steamies.

Never been so glad I pre-ordered and got mine last month.

Pure class. Might have to buy a back-up in case of any washing machine malfunction.

Saw a few kids wearing them at the Highland Show today.

And one adult.

:tlj:

loveofthegame

Tried to buy it when I was in renewing my ST today. Annoying that none being ordered in until end of July but my fault I guess for leaving it too late...

Wonder how this compares to the big Premiership teams?

Not suggesting it's close, just curious how many they sell...

Was just about to order one but they're definitely sold oot. Baws.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Dunno about the "big" ones, but I bet it's more than a few of the smaller ones.

The People's Chimp

Bet we sell about the same number of away tops as we normally do, probably a small amount more.

Could have sold a shitload more though, an opportunity wasted.

Man U 1.4 Million, Chelsea 900,000 (worldwide) circa 2011/12

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Could have sold a shitload more though, an opportunity wasted.

I genuinely quite like it. :lol:

The People's Chimp

Would like to see those figures. Then compare to the old firm as well. The thing the OF have is that their strips sell to any number of jakes across Scotland (plus a few in England and Ireland) who never set foot near Ibrox or Parkhead, and some who don't even watch "their teams" in the pub or on TV, just to wear as some sort of strange badge of affiliation.

I'd also like Hearts to sack the ridiculous 'exclusive' deal with SRM as we should be selling hearts tops online, on the adidas website or in JD sports (or anywhere else). A tourist in Edinburgh would only be able to pick up a hearts top if they went out to Tynie, which is ridiculous.

The People's Chimp

I genuinely quite like it. :lol:

It might be mild OCD but the lack of symmetry is genuinely sickening.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

It might be mild OCD but the lack of symmetry is genuinely sickening.

Likewise it might be my sunny nature, but I think it can be forgiven by thinking of the smaller heart in crest as being a further back companion of the FoH one. I could of course be just trying to find an excuse to like it though. Perspective, innit. :)

Archived