Christian Nade

Sten Guns

TheMaganator

He's in good shape.

Was he cut like that when he was with us? I'm sure I remember him being a bit of a porker.

scott_jambo

He's in good shape.

Was he cut like that when he was with us? I'm sure I remember him being a bit of a porker.

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say no.

GP1708185.jpg

Ron Swanson

Fair play to the guy. I wouldn't mind being as fat as that.

Could do a job...

TheMaganator

GP1708185.jpg

:lol:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Good on him for getting in shape.

Is he wearing one Nike and one Adidas boot in that pic?

19/5HMFC12

:lol:

Yeah, that's what I thought. Good on him for getting in shape.

Is he wearing one Nike and one Adidas boot in that pic?

It looks like it :lol:

Tasavallan

34396b34eb494847a46e157393d347b996cbecd73b3a5e9942c944e782d641b8.jpg

Methinks this is what you wanted to say...

Forza Cuore

GP1708185.jpg

4 ex Hearts players in this pic. ( no not in nade's belly )

I have always said I would take him back for next season.

More so if he is in that good condition.

I think Carrick would thrive next to him. Always had a decent touch and good hold up play.

Guest C00l K1d

I have always said I would take him back for next season.

More so if he is in that good condition.

I think Carrick would thrive next to him. Always had a decent touch and good hold up play.

I dont think it was just his inability to run around the park that made him shite.

Good on him for getting in shape but i hope we dont go in for him.

According to wiki hes scored 4 goals since leaving hearts.

Mykel_wcip

Regardless of how in shape he is, he will always be the fat ******* that done jack up front.

scott_jambo

Regardless of how in shape he is, he will always be the fat ******* that done jack up front.

giphy.gif

Ivan Drago

I especially hated him when he scored against Hibs

Good to see him bothering to get into shape now that he's no longer being paid several grand a week.

Oscar da house cat

Nade nada, thank you.

Carrick an a proper target man yes.

Must be one we can pick up from a Juniors or the lower leagues somewhere.

I've got the same tiles in my bathroom.

Similar towels as well? Wife have the day off work by any chance?

grumpyespana

Nade was one of the worst player I have seen in a Hearts jersey surely we cannot be thinking of bringing him back.

Grumpy.

4 ex Hearts players in this pic. ( no not in nade's belly )

Locke and Medhi....

Cant make out the other Jambo there though??

Locke and Medhi....

Cant make out the other Jambo there though??

Michael Stewart.

The other one in a Hearts top...

fabienleclerq

Nade was one of the worst player I have seen in a Hearts jersey surely we cannot be thinking of bringing him back.

Grumpy.

No chance! Nade was pretty skilful footballer just couldn't run much!

No chance! Nade was pretty skilful footballer just couldn't run much!

Judging by posts on pie and bovril, Dundee fans rated him highly, and were disappointed when they let him go and the end of the season.

I certainly thought he had ability, and going by that pic, he looks like he's in good shape. Biggest problem he faced was his lack of confidence but he's older now, so perhaps he's grown in confidence.

fabienleclerq

Judging by posts on pie and bovril, Dundee fans rated him highly, and were disappointed when they let him go and the end of the season.

I certainly thought he had ability, and going by that pic, he looks like he's in good shape. Biggest problem he faced was his lack of confidence but he's older now, so perhaps he's grown in confidence.

I thought nade was pretty skilful, good at holding the ball but just wasn't fit. When I say fit I don't think he was fat, he was to bulked up up top and couldn't run.

I'm not sure if it was confidence he lacked. In my opinion he had great feet, good hold up play and knew what to do with the ball... his body just couldn't keep up with his head!

:rofl:

Pretty funny this.

KaEKR1w.png

There will be a few Hibbies polishing their trumps over that picture..... :gok:

Nade has the ability and has admitted he wasn't all there in his 1st stint attitude wise.

If he has the right level of fitness and Levein was to deem him good enough, yeah I'd take him, purely for him to score against the vermin, Has also said he would jump at the chance to come back.

Say What Again

Nade has the ability and has admitted he wasn't all there in his 1st stint attitude wise.

He's also quoted as saying he'd never been a lone striker until Hearts, and that he always needed a partner. Presumably one with a bit of pace.

Certainly not championing his return, but I wouldn't be instantly digging out the pitchfork and marching on Tynie if he did. This is all assuming he has knuckled down, obviously.

I'm hoping for better, undoubtedly, but also I realise what division we're in and what were capable of attracting - for now.

He's also quoted as saying he'd never been a lone striker until Hearts, and that he always needed a partner. Presumably one with a bit of pace.

Certainly not championing his return, but I wouldn't be instantly digging out the pitchfork and marching on Tynie if he did. This is all assuming he has knuckled down, obviously.

I'm hoping for better, undoubtedly, but also I realise what division we're in and what were capable of attracting - for now.

Carrick does get called speedy

So just to clarify folk are shouting for the return of a striker who scored 8 goals in 3 years for us and 23 goals in 15 years in total? A guy who could barely run while cleaning up 8k a week? Would be a sound forward thinking decision to bring him back aye?

Oh Ann. Just you hang on to the club the now.

Archived