Should Hearts complain about referees?

Le Chat

Near enough every sodding week these tossers are fecking us over some way or another.

We're on our knees as it is, but they seem absolutely determined to hammer us.

10 penalties given against us in 22 games. Only about 3 of them merited.

Is it time we made an issue of it?

Paisley Jambo

Robbo said on Sportsound that John Fleming, referee's chief, had been spoken to.

No doubt only means more punishment will be dished out.

manaliveits105

Hearts should compile a video of all the incidents and send to the SFA for comment if they fudge it send the video to the match fixing investigators

Near enough every sodding week these tossers are fecking us over some way or another.

Everybody hates us.

**** them all.

Listened to it on the radio.....two penaltys very harsh yet again....but why complain, wont do anything.

Because it should be highlighted. We are making things too easy for these dodgy bar stewards.

Yes

Savvy managers complain about this sort of thing whether subtlety or not to draw attention to it one way or another.

Whether it helps or not is another matter.

A comment just before the semi would be the time to do it. I would fully expect Norris to get the gig again as in the eyes of the authorities he will have done a cracking job in last years semi.

Don't go to the SFA. They'll just hammer us.

Get UEFA to come and have a look. Don't know if they are as bad as the SFA though.

Well they can hardly hammer us if the Fans highlight the gross injustice!

I have never been one for the paranoia that Ref's are out to get us, but it certainly seems that way!

Lets face it we were given enough punishment - without Referees appearing to conspire against us every game!

I've been saying it for a while but we need foreign refs, And I don't think there is a single fan in this league who would disagree,

But we can't complain otherwise it would any get worse, See Miko for further proof.

Mafia, No, Gang Yes.

Beyond a joke, Any complaint would be fined for ahem, 'Bringing the game into disrepute' So we would need a non HMFC representative to make the point (Although the refs are surely bringing the game into disrepute with gash decisions week in week out ?)

Juan Jose Carricondo Perez

Some brutal decisions have gone against us but I don't see the complaining officially will do anything other than sound like sour grapes.

What I want to see is something from Lockie similar to what other managers have said recently about Goodwin. He's picked up a few bookings since some managers started moaning about him. Just subtly throw it in their during interviews. Hard to do with getting yourself a fine though!

Footballfirst

Gary Locke has already contacted John Fleming several times this season regarding the big decisions that have gone against us. All he has got are apologies, but no action ever seems to be taken against the refs who have got it wrong.

I would love to see us bring in Uefa but if we did that performances would miraculously improve until Uefa went away then it would be back to reds and pens for **** knows what.

If the pen decisions are as bad as it has been suggested, then we need to make a big thing of it. I agree with a poster above that a savvy manager would get his complaint across without getting a GFA censure. Unfortunately we don't have a savvy manager

Interesting. So Hearts have 'complained'. We all know if Celtic had had these decisions (even the first one, the offside goal in 1st game) they would have made a big fuss, referred to bias and they would have got a response ie referees would have made sure there were no more or less decisions against them. David Moyes and others have said the fear factor has gone from refs this season and they aren't getting the same decisions.

Toughen up Hearts. Follow the example of Celtic and Alex Ferguson. Craig Levein anyone?

Only two merited were given as one of those that was merited was Pawlett's one that wasn't given. Partick away and as much as it pains me to admit I was wrong at the time, the Hibs one were also penalties IMHO.

Aberdeen x 2 - 50/50 shout at Tynecastle and definitely no at the Dungheap (hit back).

ICT - Hamill head.

Celtic x 2 - Willie Collum, no further explanation required!

Partick away I think was correct as Walker got wrong side.

Hibs away the same, McGhee extremely careless.

Today's two I haven't seen but there is sufficient debate re both to be unhappy.

That's nine with two yes's and a maybe. Which one have I missed?

Whats the point. They will just fine us for bringing the game into disrepute. Its the GFA way, sadly.

Only two merited were given as one of those that was merited was Pawlett's one that wasn't given. Partick away and as much as it pains me to admit I was wrong at the time, the Hibs one were also penalties IMHO.

Aberdeen x 2 - 50/50 shout at Tynecastle and definitely no at the Dungheap (hit back).

ICT - Hamill head.

Today's two I haven't seen but there is sufficient debate re both to be unhappy.

You're right, it is only 2 that were actually penalties!

That's no co-incidence IMO.

You're right, it is only 2 that were actually penalties!

That's no co-incidence IMO.

Very shocking statistic, suggests an agenda, I've never seen a team concede so many in such a short time (Hate to sound pharanoid but this is pretty bad)

Very shocking statistic, suggests an agenda, I've never seen a team concede so many in such a short time (Hate to sound pharanoid but this is pretty bad)

80% of the penalties given against us have been total gash.

But these things even themselves out apparently.

If we complain, it'll probably just result in them being even worse.

What?

You mean we might lose games?

80% of the penalties given against us have been total gash.

But these things even themselves out apparently.

What goes around comes around my friend.

Pointless absolutely pointless it's the SFA for **** sake were talking about they detest our great club. This has been going on ever since Vlad should them up for what they are, a corrupt organisation that have rules in place where they can't be touched.

Pointless absolutely pointless it's the SFA for **** sake were talking about they detest our great club. This has been going on ever since Vlad should them up for what they are, a corrupt organisation that have rules in place where they can't be touched.

I dont think thousands of letters of complaint from us would be pointless. As it is just now we are rolling over and accepting it!

I`d say yes to the OP but it`ll fall on deaf ears.

My Dad is 80 years old and a big Hearts man. Since i was first on this planet he`s always said to me through the years, that Hearts have to beat teams and beat them convincingly..........to beat the ref aswell,

Stuart McNeill

What?

You mean we might lose games?

No, but I hate sitting watching us getting beat and it's blatantly obvious our opponents have a 12th team mate.

loveofthegame

Are you implying that I'm a hobo?

Dear oh fecking dear.

From your post it is fairly easy to see how people might come to that conclusion...

Just in case.... :hobo: 5-1

Dr Ian Malcolm

ICT - Hamill head.

Wolfsburg

:look:

Juan Rom?n Riquelme

Can we expect the compliance officer to do his job and ban Frazier Wright for bursting Dale Carrick's nose open?

Can we expect the compliance officer to do his job and ban Frazier Wright for bursting Dale Carrick's nose open?

Unlikely.

More likely to have a look at the stramash after our 2nd and pinpoint any Hearts players pushing/shoving while ignoring the Saints players doing the same.

Guest Bilel Mohsni

Pretty low of the SFA the decisions that have gone against us. The minus fifteen and registration embargo are Gainsborough, but to compound it with the ridiculous ratio of cards and dodgy decisions going against us is not only overkill, but utterly deplorable.

Dagger Is Back

I'm as disappointed and disgusted as everyone, however, I think ALL clubs need to stand up and start asking questions about not only the standard of refereeing, but the standard of officiating.

These four goons need to work as a team - rarely do they do so, and the inconsistencies from one week to another are quite unbelievable.

I don't think refs go out to cheat but they are incompetent.

No. The ref reduced St.Johnstone to 10 men very early on today and we failed to take advantage. We had the game in our own hands and blew it. The referees are useless but that shouldn't be an excuse for how hopeless we are.

Archived