They must be so proud

hearts_crazy

hearts_crazy

Our team at the moment is without any shadow of a doubt the worst team in the history of this club. Definately in the forty + years I have been watching.

It's taken them three attempts, throwing absolutely everything at us they have, and finally they have done it. They have managed to beat our team of young no-hopers, who have been roundly thumped by (almost) every team in the SPFL this season. I'm willing to bet they wouldn't have won if Fenlon was still in charge.

Oh what a proud day it must be to be a hobo.

They surely don't have the audacity to claim they have 'beaten Hearts' do they? Whatever, they can say what they want, we know the truth ............5-1.

Our team at the moment is without any shadow of a doubt the worst team in the history of this club. Definately in the forty + years I have been watching.

It's taken them three attempts, throwing absolutely everything at us they have, and finally they have done it. They have managed to beat our team of young no-hopers, who have been roundly thumped by (almost) every team in the SPFL this season. I'm willing to bet they wouldn't have won if Fenlon was still in charge.

Oh what a proud day it must be to be a hobo.

They surely don't have the audacity to claim they have 'beaten Hearts' do they? Whatever, they can say what they want, we know the truth ............5-1.

It is not even close to being the worst team in our history nor the worst team I've seen since I started going back in '78.

At least we have some promising young players in this side.

The Internet

It's embarrassing that it took them 3 attempts and a stupid penalty to beat us, but they're allowed to enjoy a derby win. Not like it happens very often for them.

hearts_crazy

It is not even close to being the worst team in our history nor the worst team I've seen since I started going back in '78.

At least we have some promising young players in this side.

Not really the point of the thread, but you've got me intrigued. Obviously I have failed to spot something over the years, so go for it, name a worse starting 11 since '78.

Tommy Wiseau

Seen some Hibs on Facebook talking about how it is finally a "level playing field".

:lol:

Seen some Hibs on Facebook talking about how it is finally a "level playing field".

Aye maybe when they hump us 5-1 in a cup final it will be, but we all know that will never happen

Thank feck I am not on Facebook if that is their chat. I would be a cert to be kicked off it haha

Tommy Wiseau

Level playing field to Hibs = spending ?200k on a striker and playing against an under 20s side :lol:

That's the kind of level playing field that built the British Empire.

Geoff Kilpatrick

:rofl:

Vermin. FTH.

Snake Plissken

A derby win is a derby win.

Indeed.

Our worst team in decades and no ability to improve it, let them enjoy this rare treat for normal service will be resumed before long.

Not really the point of the thread, but you've got me intrigued. Obviously I have failed to spot something over the years, so go for it, name a worse starting 11 since '78.

The team that got relegated in '81 was absolutely honking. And have a look at the quality of the teams that finished above us that season.

A rejuvenated Hibs side and a chronically under-strength Hearts side.

Yup, that sounds about right to me to be honest :lol:

Tbh I thought our young lads did us proud today and fair enough it is not nice getting beat to the hobos. However, the cva is the big thing for the Heart of Midlothian and for us to rise from the ashes. I would rather lose today than lose a cup final 5-1 and that is why they act like rabied dogs ;-))

A wins a win, not going to clutch at straws about how poor our squad is right now. How many piss poor Hibs teams did we pump over the years? Our young team tonight, are probably better than many of the Hibs teams of yesteryear.

shaun.lawson

For once, they won their Cup Final.

It's yet another compliment to Hearts that narrowly scraping past the most limited, up against it side almost anyone on here can remember is celebrated by them with such gusto. That club is the epitome of small time; and when we return, they'll be put back firmly in their place for another 30 years. :)

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Level playing field? 9mil debt versus no debt. ******* cheats.

The team that got relegated in '81 was absolutely honking. And have a look at the quality of the teams that finished above us that season.

It surely couldn`t have been that bad........ or else Hearts wouldn`t have been relegated, besides the positions were decided over a complete season , so surely that means every club had far better quality than Hearts ?.

Smith&Weston

The chance to avenge 5-1, or 4v0 or 4v1 or 4v0 or wait 3v1 in front of their biggest crowd since the built a stand when we won the Scottish Cup the 2nd time in 14 years.

They can have their 2v1s with a debatable penalty as they will never beat us with 40 minutes remaining in the match.

I feared for our young team tonight but they did us all proud with some stout defending and some questionable tactics from our manager.

We may go down but we will be debt free with a clutch of promising young players that will play for this team for years to come and with the addition of 4 or 5 new players it won't be long until we are back where we belong.

The Old Tolbooth

I shudder to think what a "normal" Hearts side would have done to their team this season so far, I mean if our kids can own them 2 out of 3 games already, then imagine if it actually was a level playing field, they're a terrible team and they know it.

kingantti1874

:rofl: Aye level right enough a ?4m pound wage bill vs an 800k wage bill with lots of the players you consider first choice out..

They really are mentalists

If we had a full strength team playing a H1b5 u20 team I would be furious if we didn't win by 4 or 5 goals minimum every time we played them.

Nucky Thompson

They scrapped a victory with a soft penalty and got 3 points, I can live with that. If they had beaten us in the Cup game and progressed to the last four without Celtic left in the competition, I would've been totally gutted! Let them have their wee victory

Jambof3tornado

Haha. We are playing with 2 legs tied behind our backs and they claim level field. See you when we get back hibees.

Our team at the moment is without any shadow of a doubt the worst team in the history of this club.

Hardly.

Take off the 15 point deduction and we are only 1 point from safety, so that hardly makes us worse than the teams of the early 80s. And that is forgetting the added mental pressure on these kids from admin, the transfer embargo, their own futures...

Remove the points deduction and all the off the field stuff and we are a seasoned CB, CM and Manager away from being completely fine.

Smith&Weston

My phone isn't letting me quote Ormiston7 but remember that was our 3rd Scottish Cup win in 14 years.

Sorry, we were having the 2nd of our 3 wins in 14 years at the time.

What was the score in the games we played against Hibs in those cup wins? Oh, 9v1 on aggregate in front of 90,000 fans over 2 games.

They can have their scrappy 2v1 win against a hearts 'youth' team

Hawick Jambo

Let the wee team enjoy their win.

We will be back better and stronger.

I wonder how many of them would rally round their club if the situation was reversed and who knows what may happen in the future

manaliveits105

Ironically those bellends are going to have to watch Butcherball being played by overpaid oirish and other foreign players who have failed at top flight football but are happy to kick everything that moves and not score goals from open play .Apparently wee fat Louis is now a cult hero down fester road possibly the worst player to grace Scottish football. FTH.-5-1

Seymour M Hersh

I shudder to think what a "normal" Hearts side would have done to their team this season so far, I mean if our kids can own them 2 out of 3 games already, then imagine if it actually was a level playing field, they're a terrible team and they know it.

John, for them this is a level playing field. The most inexperienced Hearts team I've ever seen led by a tactically inept, inexperienced head coach and a dinosaur and them journeymen cloggers led by a thug.

The chance to avenge 5-1, or 4v0 or 4v1 or 4v0 or wait 3v1 in front of their biggest crowd since the built a stand when we won the Scottish Cup the 2nd time in 14 years.

They can have their 2v1s with a debatable penalty as they will never beat us with 40 minutes remaining in the match.

I feared for our young team tonight but they did us all proud with some stout defending and some questionable tactics from our manager.

We may go down but we will be debt free with a clutch of promising young players that will play for this team for years to come and with the addition of 4 or 5 new players it won't be long until we are back where we belong.

What a brilliant post! Could not agree more.

It was a pleasure to be among 3,800 fans last night. Even if it did not yield the result we were looking for, the boys knew we were behind all of them.

They are entitled to celebrate a derby win but the celebrations at the end were over the top and cringeworthy.

But that's being a Hobo for ye and years of derby thumpings and domination affecting the brain cells.

If the shoe was on the other foot it would be a clap of relief and shuffle away out the door.

[/color]

It surely couldn`t have been that bad........ or else Hearts wouldn`t have been relegated, besides the positions were decided over a complete season , so surely that means every club had far better quality than Hearts ?.

:cornette:

What on earth are you talking about? I was asked to name a worse Hearts team and I have. The quality of some the teams finishing above us was abysmal, which highlights how atrocious we were then.

:cornette:

What on earth are you talking about? I was asked to name a worse Hearts team and I have. The quality of some the teams finishing above us was abysmal, which highlights how atrocious we were then.

The team that were thrashed 4-0 by Rangers at Ibrox....when they were pish also was as follows.

Brough

Denny

Shields

More

F Liddell

Hamill

MacKay

Robinson

G Liddell

O'Brien

Kidd.

I mean no disrespect to any of them but that was one of the worst displays i've ever had the mis-fortune to witness.

People may have other teams who were....em...mince,but to suggest the team we have at the minute as the worst is way off the mark,imo.

Oh....subs that day at Ibrox?

One Jim Jefferies and one Willie Gibson!!

(Thanks,London Hearts.)

Smith&Weston

The CIS cup defeat to hibs in 07 was the worst hearts team performance I have ever seen v hibs.

Granted We played 7 defenders that night.

Still only lost 1v0

Archived