tartofmidlothian

xxxx season ticket sales to go (ONE day to go)

makateer

Agreed. It should have been sorted days ago.

Of course it should have been sorted days ago, the question is could it have been sorted days ago?

This will be one of the top priority jobs that BDO will be trying to sort out. Do people honestly think that they are dragging their feet on purpose? Anything that impairs cashflow to the club hurts us day by day, so it will be sorted as soon as they can possibly do it.

Kalamazoo Jambo

Of course it should have been sorted days ago, the question is could it have been sorted days ago?

This will be one of the top priority jobs that BDO will be trying to sort out. Do people honestly think that they are dragging their feet on purpose? Anything that impairs cashflow to the club hurts us day by day, so it will be sorted as soon as they can possibly do it.

Agreed on all points. I'd not be surprised if this was BDO's number one priority.

King of the North

Just off the phone to the TO - still not able to pay online or over the phone, boy doesnt know when it'll be resolved.

WIll try again on Monday...

Placid Casual

Aye, I could have put that better ? it's just very frustrating.

makateer

Just off the phone to the TO - still not able to pay online or over the phone, boy doesnt know when it'll be resolved.

WIll try again on Monday...

As soon as it's available it will be on the main site, facebook, twitter and here. Don't worry, they will be publicising it as much as they can to get the tickets sold.

Android v 5.1

T.O. very quiet half an hour ago. Hopefully the late opening tonight means more people leaving their visit 'til after work

Jamboelite

Payday is tomorrow for a lot of people should see an increase then.

Ron Burgundy

Went up at the back of 11 and got 4 season tickets for the old stand. Was a decent amount of people in, not rammed but not empty either.

Rudiboy

Just been told from someone close to TO we've sold close to 1,500 season tickets.

Beats

I was in about 12 and it was pretty busy.

Arry

Just been told from someone close to TO we've sold close to 1,500 season tickets.

You'd think that half way there would be a millstone to report against ... 1/2 way there but more to do type headline. From what I can gather the people in the txt office are guessing

Tams bird

Few in buying when I was there today. No queue tho.

hearts @ heart

I was in this morning and was fifth in the queue at 11.15 this morning. Guy in front was buying a ticket for the vermin match. I was looking for a single season ticket in the gorgie stand and could not get one above row 4 in the bronze category. Settled for Wheatfield row 6 near the corner flag end section A. Used to be in y section in the gorgie stand front row with my kids. Sometimes we got absolutely soaked. Staff said it was still a few people every five to ten minutes. Not really any big queues but they are hoping for a busy Friday. Another couple of people came in just as I was leaving. Fingers crossed for a busy weekend.

Edited by hearts @ heart

Rudiboy

You'd think that half way there would be a millstone to report against ... 1/2 way there but more to do type headline. From what I can gather the people in the txt office are guessing

Maybe so!

systemx

Got a couple upper C today.My old seat in D gone.Didnt look like much left in Wheatfield upper areas

The Real Maroonblood

Went up at the back of 11 and got 4 season tickets for the old stand. Was a decent amount of people in, not rammed but not empty either.

Did you try and use your CC?

The Real Maroonblood

Has anyone been down to the TO today?

Dannie Boy

Spread the cost of your season ticket

Zebra Finance is once again available to supporters keen to spread the cost of their season ticket.

The payment facility was temporarily suspended last week but the good news is it is now up an running.

With their 4-month interest-free and 10-month interest-bearing plans you can purchase a season ticket for as little as ?30.40 each month!

To apply for either plan all you need to do is log on to www.heartsfc.co.uk, select Hearts eTickets and your chosen plan, or alternatively complete and return the Zebra Finance application form which can be downloaded here.

heartandsoul

2 season tickets bought for the Gorgie Stand yesterday.

Go on the Jambos

NRJ1966

Spread the cost of your season ticket

Zebra Finance is once again available to supporters keen to spread the cost of their season ticket.

The payment facility was temporarily suspended last week but the good news is it is now up an running.

With their 4-month interest-free and 10-month interest-bearing plans you can purchase a season ticket for as little as ?30.40 each month!

To apply for either plan all you need to do is log on to www.heartsfc.co.uk, select Hearts eTickets and your chosen plan, or alternatively complete and return the Zebra Finance application form which can be downloaded here.

Wasn't working when I tried a couple of minutes ago, for any season tickets online ...but maybe just a temporary thing while they get the Zebra thing up and running again though.

Selkirk_Jambo

Just noticed on Hearts Facebook page that the club have confirmed the online option will be up and running shortly.

BigC

Let the dot counting commence!

Dannie Boy

Phoned office and advised they are waiting for Ticket Master to sort out their end them its all systems go.

Strachsuit

Phoned office and advised they are waiting for Ticket Master to sort out their end them its all systems go.

For CC sales? Wonderful news if that's the case.

Kalamazoo Jambo

For CC sales? Wonderful news if that's the case.

Don't think that's what he meant - but rather Zebra finance being available online.

loveofthegame

Shop open at 9 or 10 tomo morning?

Alva-Jambo

Thank heavens. I was starting to get worried we may not get to 3000 briefs by the 12th of July.

At which date I suspect we could be liquidated if there is not a good bid in place and also IF ! they did not have around the 3000

figure sold.

Strachsuit

Don't think that's what he meant - but rather Zebra finance being available online.

That was my first thought. If they could get the card issue resolved that would be an even bigger step than Zebra. I'm still confident we will hit 3k - I know several people who can't renew with cash but will if the card option is sorted.

Rudiboy

Shop open at 9 or 10 tomo morning?

10am.

ollie2004

Bought 2 for Wheatfield Stand earlier, TO not busy but steady, probably about 10 folk in buying ST's. The girl said they were over 1,500 now!

kevinmackenzie14

bought my first ever season ticket yesterday, lower c in the wheatfield.. wasn't alot of choice around that area.

Say What Again

bought my first ever season ticket yesterday, lower c in the wheatfield.. wasn't alot of choice around that area.

Nice one :thumb:

Back to 2005

Is it just me that suspects we have sold about twice what the reported figures are?

TheBigO

Good man, I fly back tonight and haven't been able to get one cos of card issues etc. Even though all sorted now, think I'll head in to get mine, something about buying it in person from the ol' place. My first one in many a year. Not that I'll be able to use it much!!

Agree with all saying transparency. 9/10 it's the best marketing. A ticker-tocker thing on the website would be good. I guess if and when it reached 3000 would people stop buying who otherwise would have? Not in my opinion. You're either getting one and haven't cos of the card issue, being on hols, waiting for zebra, waiting for payday, waiting for spousal approval etc. Those who are getting one will.

geogth

Is it just me that suspects we have sold about twice what the reported figures are?

I'm afraid you probably are. :cool4:

kevinmackenzie14

Good man, I fly back tonight and haven't been able to get one cos of card issues etc. Even though all sorted now, think I'll head in to get mine, something about buying it in person from the ol' place. My first one in many a year. Not that I'll be able to use it much!!

Agree with all saying transparency. 9/10 it's the best marketing. A ticker-tocker thing on the website would be good. I guess if and when it reached 3000 would people stop buying who otherwise would have? Not in my opinion. You're either getting one and haven't cos of the card issue, being on hols, waiting for zebra, waiting for payday, waiting for spousal approval etc. Those who are getting one will.

been wanting to get one for years but money was always a problem, started a new job last month so i went in and bought it without any hesitation, was always getting one this season even before admin. also bought a ticket for the dunfermline game :D

scott herbertson

I doubt we have

1500 -1600 seems about right to me so far

TheBigO

been wanting to get one for years but money was always a problem, started a new job last month so i went in and bought it without any hesitation, was always getting one this season even before admin. also bought a ticket for the dunfermline game :D

I've been overseas for 5 years now. Go to every game when I'm home, which is often and sometimes for a fair spell (2 x 6 month maternity leaves) but never enough to buy and seaso. Before that I played Saturdays, so again was a walk-up customer. Saw more home games than I missed generally.

Even this season, I don't actually move home to Edinburgh until December, but will let a mate or relative who can't buy an ST use it till then. And actually, even when I move back, work commitments mean I'll be struggling for most games. You can see why I had to beg the Mrs!!!!! Played the whole, I want Hearts to be around for our kids growing up card. Money's so tight, we've stopped putting into the kids savings for a while, but no way was I not pledging to FoH or getting an ST.

We've all made sacrifices and my story is nowhere near the

WeeToonJambo

Bought 2 for Wheatfield Stand earlier, TO not busy but steady, probably about 10 folk in buying ST's. The girl said they were over 1,500 now!

So, over halfway there with another week to go, and without credit card facilities. Get that sorted and we'll get there.

kevinmackenzie14

I've been overseas for 5 years now. Go to every game when I'm home, which is often and sometimes for a fair spell (2 x 6 month maternity leaves) but never enough to buy and seaso. Before that I played Saturdays, so again was a walk-up customer. Saw more home games than I missed generally.

Even this season, I don't actually move home to Edinburgh until December, but will let a mate or relative who can't buy an ST use it till then. And actually, even when I move back, work commitments mean I'll be struggling for most games. You can see why I had to beg the Mrs!!!!! Played the whole, I want Hearts to be around for our kids growing up card. Money's so tight, we've stopped putting into the kids savings for a while, but no way was I not pledging to FoH or getting an ST.

We've all made sacrifices and my story is nowhere near the

;

i was in the same boat last year was in spain between april and just came home in january, missed the 5-1 game though. :( but when i was home in august and december i went to ever home game. i might of left myself skint untill i get paid in 3 weeks but i could not imagine not having hearts in my life.

John

just logged into my account, and it looks like the CC facility is available.

Shug73

Sections A, B, F and V seem to be the only sections that still have a large availability of seats.

NewYorkJambo

Live overseas, might get to one game next season if I'm lucky. Just bought a season ticket for first time in about 12 years. Had been a season ticket holder for around 10 years before that.

Footballfirst

I'll do a dot count asap.

scott herbertson

Live overseas, might get to one game next season if I'm lucky. Just bought a season ticket for first time in about 12 years. Had been a season ticket holder for around 10 years before that.

good man - the more who do that the closer we are

PTBCAL

5 ST bought at lunchtime. Queues steady at 2ish today.

Terry Tate

Only one to go in section D! N1 and N2 are also pretty close to sold out. I'm a bit shocked at how many are available in F, from across in N3 it always seemed fairly full last season but now looks pretty empty. Also noticed that a lone hero has bought the ticket at the very far top corner of A! Anyway, over to the dot counters, fingers crossed that pay day and zebra coming back online will see several hundred sold over the weekend before the final push towards the 3000 next week

trago13

Well Done Marky.

I've got my first season ticket for 7 years. Been in England for 17 years so can only make the odd game. However my old man will make great use of it when I can't.

Every season ticket sold makes a difference

sp&cp

Dot counting back up and running on e-tickets!

Footballfirst

Sect/Avail

Wheatfield

a 441

b 342

c 116

d 1

e 83

f 363

g 209

Main

n1 5

n2 9

n3 239

p 109

q 70

r 19

s 150

t1 3

t2 2

t3 305

Gorgie

v 335

w 26

y 38

z 308

Avail 3198

With 3,198 available, that makes 9,692 unavailable, of which maybe 600 are not made available to ST holders for various reasons, so I'd guess that we have sold around 9,100. If my maths is correct, then we have sold at least 2,000 of the 3,000 requested by BDO

I also kept the final figure of seats available from last season, which was around 3370, which suggests that we are around 172 ahead of last season's final figure (including 1/2 STs)

Edited by Footballfirst