Is this old news?

Schevchenko

Schevchenko

Fraser Mullen has signed for hibs told by their u17 coach today.

Sorry if this is old news, just end thread now if so.

Was aware they were interested. Couldn't care less, he wasn't Hearts quality anyway. Perfect for them.

Was aware they were interested. Couldn't care less, he wasn't Hearts quality anyway. Perfect for them.

'Hearts quality'

Get a grip, we'd be lucky to have him next season. As it is we'll be fielding an even younger team and certainly very little 'Hearts quality!'

Jambos_1874

Fair enough. It's a pity he didn't really have a sustained period of first team appearances and I'm surprised we let him go as he clearly had talent.

Captain Canada

Good move by Hibs if true. He's certainly got potential to go on to great things....oh wait, if he signs for them he'll be ruined by Christmas!

Does this mean he'll go from this outstanding talent that people were foaming from the mouth about when he was released, to being useless? :rolleyes:

Performance

We was shite and released for a reason. No great loss for us in my opinion.

Fantastic young player, last I heard he was in talks with Partick Thistle. Good luck wherever he goes.

Fantastic young player, last I heard he was in talks with Partick Thistle. Good luck wherever he goes.

Even Hibs?

ok going forward but his defending was atrocious and was always out of position and at fault for goals we conceded when he played imo

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Fair enough. Should never have been released.

Can't blame the lad for going to a full time pro club and playing football for a living. What do folk expect him to do? Go to Berwick rangers and get a job in a chip shop?

Never liked him tbh he thought he was better than he was. Infact I actually had an arguement with him on twitter for that very reason arrogant little p***k

Never liked him tbh he thought he was better than he was.

He'll fit right in at Easter Road then...

Special Agent Dale Cooper

Never liked him tbh he thought he was better than he was. Infact I actually had an arguement with him on twitter for that very reason arrogant little p***k

:cornette:

Chester Perry

:cornette:

Not fussed about him. Actually surprised an SPL team have come in for him. Stupid lunge at Done(?) at ER that cost him (and the team as we struggled at RB - he was prob best of a really bad bunch) the last 1/4 of the season. Lucky not to be sent off at Tannadice for a tackle at least twice as bad as Stevenson's that day. Plus the wee shite missed a penalty against Auchinleck when I had Evs for Hearts to win by 3 or more!!!

loveofthegame

I actually agree with the poster who said he thought he was better than he was.

Don't think he'll go particularly far. Seemed to hate Hibs from his time with us in his defence, but a full time contract is a full time contract.

If he does sign for them, I hope his time there is filled with pain and suffering (in a performance sense, not injury....).

All roads lead to Gorgie

It's the better quality youngsters like Walker.Holt and Patterson that I fear might come back to haunt us. I hope not. :disappointed:

Archived