Jim Goodwin

Walter Bishop

Walter Bishop

A glorified pub player and the last person in the world you'd use as a role model for any upcoming youngsters in terms of ability etc but he has exactly the type of presence we badly missed today.

No leaders in our team imo.

I read on here about 10 times that he was going to be suspended.

The guy is an utter bell end anyway.

Hot since 86

Dominated our strikers, my man of the match - which is ******* embarrassing for us in a cup final

A glorified pub player and the last person in the world you'd use as a role model for any upcoming youngsters in terms of ability etc but he has exactly the type of presence we badly missed today.

Tells you all you need to know about the state of the game when he can win a cup final medal, bloody Scunthorpe or some other guff didn't even want him. We played into his hands with high balls. The guys is as slow as stop as well, disgrace

Walter Bishop

He looks like skeletor with AIDS.

:rofl:

My wee lad said he looked like this guy.....

The_Mask_by_donvito62.png

He was all over the place first 25 mins, a nap for a red card if things had carried on, but then the game changed, for whatever reason - us backing off or St Mirren wakening up and he strolled the endless high balls.........

glastonbury jambo

He was all over the place first 25 mins, a nap for a red card if things had carried on, but then the game changed, for whatever reason - us backing off or St Mirren wakening up and he strolled the endless high balls.........

st mirren changed there shape...jim goodwin is awful and as slow as a tractor on a country lane

Maurice Moss

Won far too many headers against our front two. Outmuscled Sutton and was never really troubled by Ngoo's runs into the channels. How? I don't know, because he is generally a terrible footballer.

Stephen Effenburg - "Every team needs a scumbag". He's their scumbag and I hate to say it I'd take him in a heartbeat. Much like a Bruno or a Brellier. Strangely though, he's actually got a decent ping of a shot on him too.

Captain Canada

Thought he was immense for them today especially in the second half. Sutton and Ngoo never looked up for a physical battle.

Forza Cuore

The back of his heed is like a baboons arse covered in grey hair. And he runs like a clydesdale horse. The dick.

SirRudolphofSkacel

Stephen Effenburg - "Every team needs a scumbag". He's their scumbag and I hate to say it I'd take him in a heartbeat. Much like a Bruno or a Brellier. Strangely though, he's actually got a decent ping of a shot on him too.

We don't have a scumbag but we bloody need one.

A pus like a smashed Easter egg.

He's a ****

:rofl: this and some of the other bits of abuse on here have raised a chuckle from a foul mood.

We can him all the names we want, but he's got a LC winners medal. He was a leader on the park for Saints. We didn't have that.

tynie chris

I read on here about 10 times that he was going to be suspended.

The guy is an utter bell end anyway.

But with a winners medal. :10800:

Great player. We played into his hands today.

We let him bully niggle and bully Ngoo and we didnt change up.

The Great Khali

Great player. We played into his hands today.

We let him bully niggle and bully Ngoo and we didnt change up.

A great player?

Are you taking the piss? A bully, hard and horrible. Effective, not great.

Bald compare the meerkat.

Jambos_1874

He has no real technical ability/skill whatsoever but he's positionally very good and gets the job done as far as organising the defence and being a solid defender. Webster could learn a few things from him.

Bowmans_Boot

Other than one lapse I thought Webster showed the presence we needed today. I thought we were the better team and should have been at least 2 up before they scored. I also thought Andy Webster played extremely well, other than that one lapse.

not a good player just one who was allowed to foul all day as the referee seemed determined to avoid having to make any major calls. If we had played for more than 20mins first half and 10mins second half it wouldn't have mattered

Malinga the Swinga

The day we accept that Jim Godwin has any place in a Hearts team is the day we give up. Allowed to play because of different rules for a team entering cup at different round, he has no ability but is a 'personality' in the eyes of the media. This is because he kicks anything that moves, speaks with an Irish accent, but isn't a dirty player when he fouls or a cheat when he dives, because he is from these shores (or near enough). If however he was called Zaliukas and was from Lithuania, then he would be a cheat and a thug

The same applies to McPake, McCulloch, Daly, Anderson (at Aberdeen) and especially Craigan before he retired. Awful footballers who only succeed in Scotland and most have/would fail anywhere else.

Bowmans_Boot

The day we accept that Jim Godwin has any place in a Hearts team is the day we give up. Allowed to play because of different rules for a team entering cup at different round, he has no ability but is a 'personality' in the eyes of the media. This is because he kicks anything that moves, speaks with an Irish accent, but isn't a dirty player when he fouls or a cheat when he dives, because he is from these shores (or near enough). If however he was called Zaliukas and was from Lithuania, then he would be a cheat and a thug

The same applies to McPake, McCulloch, Daly, Anderson (at Aberdeen) and especially Craigan before he retired. Awful footballers who only succeed in Scotland and most have/would fail anywhere else.

Totally agree.

His heid looks like some stoned junkie carpenter carved it out of some shiny wood.

Didn't hesitate to crumple in a heap today thats for sure.

GuitarJambo

id sooner taker my chances with a carcinogen of the testes!

Dominated our strikers, my man of the match - which is ******* embarrassing for us in a cup final

Said this to my mate today. May he am arsehole but he wanted it more than any Hearts player today

average player that plays with his heart on his sleeve. he also knows every trick in the book when it comes to getting away with fouls etc, plays the game well

He's a thug but gets away with it

That's for sure when you have a Paisley ref reffing a Paisley team. I don't know how many fouls he is allowed to commit before he gets a booking.

He looks like skeletor with AIDS.

The back of his heed is like a baboons arse covered in grey hair. And he runs like a clydesdale horse. The dick.

A pus like a smashed Easter egg.

He's a ****

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Best one on here.

37506-jim-goodwin-made-his-return-in-a-closed-doors-match-this-week.jpg

The sheer concentration on his face is probably due to him having to constantly think "JIM GOODWIN KICK!!!". Unfortunately, he also does this when the ball isn't even in the immediate vicinity. Boy's an arse.

Archived