Craig Thomson

Chaps

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shame Jim Trayner has left the Record as I'm sure he'd be first to have a go at all the people who said he was guilty :whistling:

Brisbane_Jambo

Great news for the laddie, hopefully he can get his career back on track now,

Really?

Better right back than Gowzer. Probably a better human being as well.

Trollolololololololololololoolololololololololololololololol

Sterling Archer

:lol:

Geoff Kilpatrick

Stolen the ex-PM's thunder type post.

Yes really, the laddie has been through enough and deserves another chance just like anybody else!!!

I agree. If he is still on our books and getting a wage he should get a chance.

Brisbane_Jambo

Yes really, the laddie has been through enough and deserves another chance just like anybody else!!!

He brought it upon himself so I have no sympathy for him. There are plenty young lads who deserve a career in the game ahead of that. I hope he sorts his life out too, but he still brought shame to our club and belongs nowhere near the public eye.

I agree. If he is still on our books and getting a wage he should get a chance.

His contract runs out next year, so yes he is still on books and getting paid, so he should get his chance, feck all the seethe!!

Yes really, the laddie has been through enough and deserves another chance just like anybody

else!!!

YOUR TAKING THE PISS!!!!!!!

He admitted the offence against a 12 and 14 year old!!

Is this all charges or just one?

One. Think it may have been the one who's mum sold her story to the was in the Sun

No piss being taken, just telling the truth,

Yes he admitted that, got ?4k fine and 5yrs on list,

Some another youngster decides to jump on the bandwagon and seek more publicity, and he gets cleared,

So your point is!!!!!!

YOUR TAKING THE PISS!!!!!!!

He admitted the offence against a 12 and 14 year old!!

FSS he was 17 when he had a couple of dirty chats with underage girls on a social media website. He was a young stupid laddie.

He is hardly some kind of sexual predator. The way some folk go on you would think he was Jimmy Saville's right hand man.

He deserves a second chance in life.

FSS he was 17 when he had a couple of dirty chats with underage girls on a social media website. He was a young stupid laddie.

He is hardly some kind of sexual predator. The way some folk go on you would think he was Jimmy Saville's right hand man.

This x 100,000 well said,

This guy has disgraced our club already, the fact he is still on the book is a disgrace!

He should be nowhere near our club never mind getting near the team.

This.

We could use him

Why do people insist on trolling on kickback?!

Apart from the fact he is a beast. We are trying to get fans back through the gate and raise some much needed cash.Bringing the offender back will harm that.

The Great Khali

Apart from the fact he is a beast. We are trying to get fans back through the gate and raise some much needed cash.Bringing the offender back will harm that.

This.

Whilst, to an extent I agree he should be given a second chance that chance should be nowhere near Tynecastle.

Check the nick of you in that royals thread in the shed!! Talk about trolling :lol:

People consenting with sex beasts just because he 'wiz a young laddie'. :facepalm:

People losing their shit despite ABSOLUTLY NOTHING having changed. I could kind of see your point if it was announced he was starting on Saturday, but hes no. So chill eh?

Totally agree with this.

Any straight guy that comes on here and says he never chatted up a bird who was under 16 when he was 17 years old is a lying barsteward. Did you Craigieboy, or did you not go to school mates parties or such like and wait until the one true love of your life came along? Similarly any female poster who says she didn't enjoy such attention when she was 13 or 14 is lying as well. All in my opinion of course. Two massive contributing factors here are that he's famous and he lives in an age where technology WILL catch you out. Guilty of nothing more than stupidity in my book but unfortunately we football fans are all fine upstanding members of the community who like a lynching.

ToadKiller Dog

Him getting a game for hearts again even if he maybe deserving of a second chance , would certainly be a bold and brave move by the club and one which would likely also cost the club a lot of money which it can't risk against him .

Doubt he will play for us again .

Fozzyonthefence

Shame Jim Trayner has left the Record as I'm sure he'd be first to have a go at all the people who said he was guilty :whistling:

You think he's innocent then? Even if he was for that particular one, what about the stuff with the 12 year old and 14 year that he admitted, hence the reason he is on the Sex Offenders List.

Walter Bishop

:spoton:

Totally agree with this.

Any straight guy that comes on here and says he never chatted up a bird who was under 16 when he was 17 years old is a lying barsteward. Similarly any female poster who says she didn't enjoy such attention when she was 13 or 14 is lying as well. Two massive contributing factors here are that he's famous and he lives in an age where technology WILL catch you out. Guilty of nothing more than stupidity in my book but unfortunately we football fans are all fine upstanding memebers of the community who like a lynching.

Pinging a 15yo is one thing when you're 17, sending pictures of your tallywhacker to a 13yo is something quite different. That's like bing in 5th year at school and trying to get in about a 1st/2nd year. Bit weird

tartofmidlothian

Can he play up front??

He takes a mean penalty, as I recall.

Needs a good publicist to sort his rep out. Maybe Max Clifford's free? :whistling:

Ususally this would be my comment, but in this case, this is what got him in trouble!!

helenlovejoy.jpg

Totally agree with this.

Any straight guy that comes on here and says he never chatted up a bird who was under 16 when he was 17 years old is a lying barsteward. Did you Craigieboy, or did you not go to school mates parties or such like and wait until the one true love of your life came along? Similarly any female poster who says she didn't enjoy such attention when she was 13 or 14 is lying as well. All in my opinion of course. Two massive contributing factors here are that he's famous and he lives in an age where technology WILL catch you out. Guilty of nothing more than stupidity in my book but unfortunately we football fans are all fine upstanding members of the community who like a lynching.

Archived