Let them have this one.

scotthmfc

They've just scraped a 1-0 win in the 4th round of a cup they haven't won in 110 years against a Hearts team in turmoil, yet they celebrated like they'd actually won the cup. We utterly destroyed them 5-1 in the biggest cup final ever, this result was irrelevant.

You know what i dont even feel that devestated about it.Maybe its just the way things are going under McGlynn that i had prepared myself for this result so well.Oh and 5-1 helps

sorry, it is important.....im spewing to be honest......

Let them have feck all.....thats my motto.

We`ve missed a chance to make these bassas suffer even more..........its such a poor result because they are utter mince, how the feck are they 2nd i don`t know?

it's not even like we were clinging on and they deserved it, a lucky deflected goal and all of a sudden they think they're world beaters again, we just need to get the team up and ready for the new year game.

I'm more gutted because it was a late, jammy as **** goal that ended the run.

Luck has been on their side for most of the season, and they didn't deserve that today. It's frustrating as well as gutting.

Nucky Thompson

You know what i dont even feel that devestated about it.Maybe its just the way things are going under McGlynn that i had prepared myself for this result so well.Oh and 5-1 helps

Strangely that's how I feel too

They've just scraped a 1-0 win in the 4th round of a cup they haven't won in 110 years against a Hearts team in turmoil, yet they celebrated like they'd actually won the cup. We utterly destroyed them 5-1 in the biggest cup final ever, this result was irrelevant.

Know what you mean but the galling thing is they are rubbish and we couldn't beat them. In fact we are struggling to beat anyone and it's now beyond a joke.

torino calcio

I was feeling the same until I heard the p1sh that was been spouted on the radio and TV making out that they were some sort of world beaters, revenge for 5-1, indicative of Hivs revival, "those who weren't there will now realise what they werre missing" etc. Hopefully they'll dupe the @rseholes into buying half season tickets who'll then witness their traditional second half of the season slump.

From the looks of it, its their greatest victory ever. . thumbup.gif

Can't fault H1B5, it was like a amature league game out there, both teams punting the ball anywhere. .

H1B5 got the lucky brake with the deflected goal. .

This is their best chance of winning the Scottish cup since 1902, Poor old firm teams and Scottish cup holders out (Hearts)

Well done H1B5.

Not that upset. One defeat every three and a half years I can live with. They were almost as bad as us up front and got lucky - it happens.

Alwaysinourshadows

Surprised me that so many people on here were confident of us winning, we have no goal threat and are utter shite!

Neither team deserved to win that game

Had me thinking...i've never really given any great thought to what it must be like to a hibs fan. This hurts for sure but what must it be like to have this happen, over and over, home and away, then finally at hampden? I'm with the op to an extent, this is football after all and we couldn't just continue beating them forever but holy shit, being a hibs fan must hurt so bad!

I came on to post this topic. We cant win , or not lose evry game v the vermin. I guess we're peeved coz we had a really good chance today but IMO mcglynns continual failure to play a striker or other players hampered us.

It doesnt matter we lost today. We are never going to win the cup back to back. Hibs were due some luck and better today than the new year game. Yeah theres finance but so what. We should b in it to win it regardless of the money. We looked like we wanted a draw today.

If wr had the money jmcg wld b out the door but we arent fortunate to be in that position so we'll need to stay behind the team.

Just waiting at a bus stop and there's a Hibby on the phone talking about the final. that they lost. 1-5.

Saying "what a relief"

Pathetic.

1-5

BRAVEHEART1874

No let mcglynn add this to another one of his pish formation of no goals scored !!!!!!!

quincy adams wagstaff

agree,d i wouldent give up all the wins against against them, the 22 games in a row or fozzys last min winner and that 5-1. would i swap all those wonderful memories for a scrappy 1-0 win,not a chance,feck them,we are the hearts we are the pride of edinburgh now and forever

We've got bigger issues right now than beating that crowd and who our manager is. We need everyone behind the team and everyone else at the club. When we're out of the current mess, then we worry about losing to the wee team and what we think of jmc.

So the best Hibs team in years (so they claim) beats the worst Hearts team in years with an own goal against the run of play. This merits a mass celebration and the manager walking round the pitch milking the situation? It's all about standards and expectations. For them it's clearly a big thing. If it had been us we would have laughed at how we got away with it, said that we are really going to have to do a bit better if we are going to win anything and then promptly headed for the exits thinking of bigger fish to fry.

It's. numbers game. A lucky 1-0 is bond to happen at some point. Especially after a 12 game unbeaten run. Unfortunately, the streak shouldn't have ended today. McGlynn cost us.

Beggars belief for some to say they're not bothered.

To be beaten by a hibs team as bad as that is absolutely pitiful and McGlynn must go now.

This

Archived