Stunning performance by Hibernian

chuck677

King Of The Cat Cafe

What are these pundits on? Hibs were awful and never once looked like scoring.

And, in effect, they didn't.

Neil McCann correctly said that Hibs were barely in the game at all. Luck is on their side this season, and that epitomised it.

TBF if we'd been raped 5-1 in May surely to GOD we'd expect some luck in the next Scottish Cup game?

19/05/12

H1b5 were shite and there for the taking, we played as per under McGlynn = plenty of possession, some nice play but nothing going forward. Frustating isn't the word.

There only real attack in the second half and they get a lucky deflection. Of course, they'll celebrate it like a cup win. Let them celebrate. They would only have beaten us with a goal like that anyway. They'll no go much further in the cup anyway.

Neil McCann correctly said that Hibs were barely in the game at all. Luck is on their side this season, and that epitomised it.

Their luck wont last all through the cup - they will lose to anyone that knows where the net is if they play like that again.

Stunning that they actually managed a jammy derby win whilst offering no threat for the majority of the game? That's about the only stunning thing that I can see.

Did they actually say that? Both teams were terrible. A lack of striker and creative midfielder for us and they were just as per.. Thumb's actions when he was injured, hobbling back on to the pitch to stop us attacking. ****.

Both teams were terrible. They were there for the taking and mcglynn bottled it again. His record in derbies is enough of a reason for him to be sacked.

torino calcio

How the hell are they at the top of the league? We completely dominated, though it's our problem that we don't have in place any meaningful attacking threat.

Both Hearts and Hibs were ******* awful today. That was a dreadful game of football that we were subjected to,

The thing is they were missing several key players. Mcglynn must go.

A Hobo I was drinking with said that was the 4th game in a row Fenlol had put out the same shit team.

Absolutely feckin dire : a Hobos team every bit as bad as 19/05/12.

Barney Rubble

Both Hearts and Hibs were ******* awful today. That was a dreadful game of football that we were subjected to,

nah it was actually good to watch as a hearts fan as we were all over hibs , just lacking a wee bit rudi skacel or it would hve been 1-5 again !

Nelly Terraces

Hibs totally deserved their win today. Some of the posts on here are cringeworthy in the extreme. They had a shot on goal, and scored, in the 2nd half, we had nothing. Take it on the chin and blame our hopeless owners and their latest disaster decision, McGlynn as manager.

mahgrassyshoes

Hibs totally deserved their win today. Some of the posts on here are cringeworthy in the extreme. They had a shot on goal, and scored, in the 2nd half, we had nothing. Take it on the chin and blame our hopeless owners and their latest disaster decision, McGlynn as manager.

They didn't have a shot on goal, they had a cross deflected on target. That hearts team was shite today, but they wanted it more than Hibs.

Nelly Terraces

They didn't have a shot on goal, they had a cross deflected on target. That hearts team was shite today, but they wanted it more than Hibs.

Mate, I dont agree, I just think sod it, they got the goal, we played for 0-0 from the start, as we do in every game under the clown McGlynn. You get back what your put in.

Don't want to fall out buddy, think we just see things in a different way. Cheers fella, keep the faith, that's all any of us have got just now.

mahgrassyshoes

Mate, I dont agree, I just think sod it, they got the goal, we played for 0-0 from the start, as we do in every game under the clown McGlynn. You get back what your put in.

Don't want to fall out buddy, think we just see things in a different way. Cheers fella, keep the faith, that's all any of us have got just now.

No falling out at all; I believe we're both genuinely hurting.

Hearts were very poor today. Callum Paterson didn't get into the game at all today, blame lies with McGlynn for not protecting him and taking him off.

I agree McGlynn played for the draw, but they still had 0 shots on target and the only result befitting of that game today was 0-0. Those ***** can have their day in the sun though.

How the hell are they at the top of the league? We completely dominated, though it's our problem that we don't have in place any meaningful attacking threat.

Because they have two strikers in their team both who are scoring goals. IF we had someone who can score like the thumb then we would be up there to.

Archived