The Even Bigger JKB Raffle

Ulysses

We've had a lot of really fantastic prizes donated by various members, and we're going to raffle them in the second and Even Bigger JKB Raffle.

The next post lists the prizes - this one tells you about buying tickets.

Tickets are ?5 each. All receipts go to the JKB Collective Share Purchase fund. You can buy as many tickets as you wish, and you get one ticket per fiver you spend.

Click on the Donate link near the top of the page, then pick your amount and follow the directions.

Or just use this link, pick your amount and follow the directions:

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/index.php?/donate/goal-7-the-even-bigger-jkb-raffle/

When you get to the payment screen, please make sure to use the drop-down menu box to select "The Even Bigger JKB Raffle" so that your ticket purchase is recorded correctly.

Entries will close on Sunday, December 2nd at 9 pm UK time unless amended beforehand.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prizes

This is just a list of the prizes. I'll post more details about prizes and sponsors later.

The prizes are listed in no specific order.

However, the draw will be in order. The person whose name is drawn first gets first choice of prize, followed by the person picked second and so on. The draw will be held as soon as possible after ticket sales close.

Also, I am clarifying some details with members, and there may possibly be an extra item or two to be added to the prize list.

A week?s rental of a villa in Tenerife, with accommodation for up to six people.

A signed top worn by Eilidh Child in the 4 x 400 metres relay at the London Olympics.

An enjoy-a-ball party for up to 24 children.

Hearts away top from 1993, match worn by Gary Locke and signed by several players.

A framed programme from the 1958 League Cup final.

Two night stay at Fountain Court 5 Star Apartments, EQ-2, Edinburgh, and four match tickets for Tynecastle.

2009/2010 special edition ?poppy? home top.

2011/2012 special edition ?poppy? home top.

Hearts 2005/6 home top signed by several players.

2008-09 away kit, signed by several players.

Signed Steven Pressley shirt.

Hearts away top from 1999/2000, signed by several players.

2011-12 Gary Glen away shirt.

A Diggers tie, signed by the 2006 Cup winning team.

Framed programme from the 1962 League Cup final.

A Chelsea top signed by Deco.

Signed ball from 2011/12.

Early 1990s Hearts training top.

Collection of Hearts books and DVD.

2010-11 home top worn by Conrad Balatoni.

Hearts 2008-09 away top signed by squad.

Jim Jefferies training top from 2010-11 season.

Hearts 2007-08 away top signed by several players

2011-12 Arvydas Novikovas home shirt

Hearts away top from 2006-07, signed by several players

Radioactive Mince

Some absolutely banging prizes there Ulysses.

I'll go buy a few just now.

Just remembered I forgot to put more into the fund last week :thumbsup:

The donation tracker isn't working properly just now, so new donations and raffle ticket purchases aren't showing up. But we can see the payments and you won't miss out on the draw. We hope to have it fixed soon.

Guest GhostHunter

I'm utterly astonished at the generosity of our members.

Astonished and Humbled.

Things like this put every other club to shame - hand on heart, I think we're the goddamn best fanbase in the country.

FTH

MessengerOfNade

I possibly, possibly may be able to find a ~2008 programme signed by Freddy Glidden. If I can stumble across it I'll be sure to donate it.

MessengerOfNade

I should point out in may not be in the best condition, I'll drop you a PM Ulysses and see whether you think it's worth even a penny ;)

That's a staggering list of prizes. Did Eilidh Child donate that Olympics shirt herself?

Yes, she did. An extremely generous gesture. She's a Hearts fan like us and wanted to help. It's sitting in my living room now, as soon as I'm home tonight (managing Ulysses' expectations here!) I'll send a pic.

christ. i'm happy to give money as and when i can, but to have a pop at some of those is well worth my hard earned.

huge respect to everyone who donated and, whilst it hurts my chances of winning anything, everyone should stick a few quid in to this.

Radioactive Mince

I'll add another prize if I may, Uly & Dexter?

A Hearts home or away top cake made at a time of mutual convenience arranged between the winner and Mark_My_Words, paid for, collected and delivered within 200 miles of Edinburgh by me (be hilarious if I won this). Or fifty pounds cash to an overseas/further afield Jambo.

I've had a couple of cakes from him and they're lush. He's a busy guy so will be subject to order backlog I guess. I haven't asked him mods (pm'ing him just now), but seeing as it's a bona fide order and won't be costing him anything, I can't see any problem.

Hopefully get some at end of month but totally broke and need to fund a day to Plymouth for the work and theres feckin Christmas to look forward to :rolleyes: Not looking forward to next month at all. :(

51 Shirts -Moments in Time

Great prizes and well done to everyone for donating. Donated acouple of prizes for the Hearts Rally or would have added something :(

But will buy a few raffles when paid!

John Montgomery

Uly,

Do Paypal take 80p for each of these transactions? I didn't realise or didn't think about it when making the share donation. If so, if I add 80p to every donation/raffle ticket price, will that help?

I'll add another prize if I may, Uly & Dexter?

A Hearts home or away top cake made at a time of mutual convenience arranged between the winner and Mark_My_Words, paid for, collected and delivered within 200 miles of Edinburgh by me (be hilarious if I won this). Or fifty pounds cash to an overseas/further afield Jambo.

I've had a couple of cakes from him and they're lush. He's a busy guy so will be subject to order backlog I guess. I haven't asked him mods (pm'ing him just now), but seeing as it's a bona fide order and won't be costing him anything, I can't see any problem.

Cracking gesture :thumbsup:

And yes his cakes are amazing

Eldar Hadzimehmedovic

Yes, she did. An extremely generous gesture. She's a Hearts fan like us and wanted to help. It's sitting in my living room now, as soon as I'm home tonight (managing Ulysses' expectations here!) I'll send a pic.

Tremendous. Maximum respect.

Uly,

Do Paypal take 80p for each of these transactions? I didn't realise or didn't think about it when making the share donation. If so, if I add 80p to every donation/raffle ticket price, will that help?

To be honest, we're not all that hung up about the PayPal fees. We'd prefer the service was free, but they have to be paid either by JKB or the people who contribute.

Fees are on a sliding scale - about 85-90 pence on ?20, or 35p on a fiver. It's kind of people to offer to pay a top up for the fee, but we don't expect people to do that and you can still be sure that even if PayPal take a fee Hearts will still get the full benefit of your contribution.

scottish_chicP

Ok another ?15. I don't have a job out here yet :huh:

Ah screw it I do love Hearts :D

P.S. My total donation to this and Brox Hearts is now more than if I bought my own shares!

No sleep for you that Sunday night then... Up incase you win.

We've decided to go to the derby so there's no way I'll be helping with the draw this time :vrface:

Has Steve got his ticket yet or you wanting me to get his?

Guest Dipped Flake

doesn't seem to be registering the donations for some reason. I put in ?10, noticed it hadn't registered so put in another ?15. then got 2 emails from paypal saying both had gone through, never mind it's gone to a good cause but still strange we are not getting any email from jkb to say they have received the donations

doesn't seem to be registering the donations for some reason. I put in ?10, noticed it hadn't registered so put in another ?15. then got 2 emails from paypal saying both had gone through, never mind it's gone to a good cause but still strange we are not getting any email from jkb to say they have received the donations

Same here, bought some then went back to look and it's showing no donations although I've had the confirmation email from Paypal.

Archived