I know I've done this before but here is a different variety of hibs facepalm ****witery

Craigieboy

C'mon Hibs it's written in the stars

This is our year

Absolutely no fear here about facing the pink scarf twirlers

Over confident yams

But by some distance this get's the award :lol::

"They're crapping themselves.

As they should be.

There's such a thing as a narrative arc which has to exist in all of the best stories. Hibs have had great sides. They never won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had good sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had mediocre sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. There's also been the odd year or two when there's even been non good Hibs sides who haven't won it. And it is going to be a side which has made more eyeballs bleed than any other who are going to win it.

Hearts have been building up a record in derbies over the last 3 decades which has them thinking they are unbeatable. Until now. Because it's all been part of a cunning plan. Give them their decades of glory (which they've won 2 trophies in). Because all that they hold dear about our relationship is about to come crashing down round their mutant heads.

Who wanted to beat Gretna to kill the hoodoo in the SC. It has to be them. It is written and it is so.

We're stick ons because the story gods only let these things happen when it is at the ultimate moment. Hibs are going to win the Scottish Cup in the same season as Rangers disappear into liquidation hell and Celtic disappear even further up their own ********s. And we kill Hearts supporters identity to do it.

This is going to be awesome."

It mentions that it's something of a story, that it's written and will end something like a fairytale, while also mentioning that it was US that brought Gretna's fairytale story to a halt, winning the cup in the process.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t44EAsLwGWA

Will need to have a lookt hrough some of those links though. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:vrface::rudi: :Vlad-Stupid: :verysmug::pleasing::pleasingao:

Just keep thinking we're gonna lie down and let you lot steamroll us Skatcel...

You may get a bit of a surprise...

Aye, about just HOW easy it was to humiliate your risible, tiny wee excuse of a club, wee baws.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

The People's Chimp

Genius.

There's such a thing as a narrative arc which has to exist in all of the best stories. Hibs have had great sides. They never won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had good sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. Hibs have had mediocre sides. They haven't won the Scottish Cup. There's also been the odd year or two when there's even been non good Hibs sides who haven't won it. And it is going to be a side which has made more eyeballs bleed than any other who are going to win it.

5-1

How's that for a narrative arc?

:lol:

If we can't beat them, then there's no change there.

If they can't stop us lifting the cup for the first time in 110 years......

Bring them on

If a had a fiver for every hibby clown who came out with that garbage before the final.

I'll be damned if every single one of them wasn't absolutely devastated afterwards.

:lol:

They seemed to have a problem with this statement

"There is really nothing else to add this excellent post, other than.....Heart of Midlothian 2012 Scottish Cup Winners"

"Hibs aren't good enough to beat us in any game never mind this Cup Final"

"Make no mistake, we will humiliate them.They might never recover as a club from this."

Whoever posted this originally :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

They seemed to have a problem with this statement

"There is really nothing else to add this excellent post, other than.....Heart of Midlothian 2012 Scottish Cup Winners"

"Hibs aren't good enough to beat us in any game never mind this Cup Final"

"Make no mistake, we will humiliate them.They might never recover as a club from this."

Whoever posted this originally :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Three different statements - the last sentence was yours truly.

smugqq.png

Gregory House M.D.

Aldo's pal knew:

uote from Aldo in other thread:

I have quite a few Yam friends (and yes I have friends) the majority are cracking themselves just like a few of us.

There is one person in particular and wears Romanov tinted specs most of the time. She is of the opinion that they have already won the cup and has been celebrating the result all day.

She text me to say

Heay Aldo... How you going to live with yourself when we put another 4 past you on the 19th May. There will be only 1 winner and for me the maroon ribbons are already on the cup.

Another derby day defeat beckons

Arrogant boot. For this I will gladly not rise to any bait and wait for my moment.

:rofl:

Buffalo Bill

Oh dear. Whoever wrote pish will be feeling rather stupid for a long time to come.

"It's written in the stars"

russell-grant-ds.jpg

colinmaroon

"NARRATIVE ARC"?

That had to be Ian Rankin, because none of the other hobbits would have a clue what that means.

Wait a minute, what they hell does it mean?

I suppose it's just the story going on in it's ordained "curve"!

22 in-a-row!

17 in-a-row!

Victorious in every game v the hobos in 2011-12!

Including - daratadada!!!

5-1

They've obviously seen too many movies. Their Hollywood mentality deluding them to the point of hysteria. :lol:

Gregory House M.D.

Three different statements - the last sentence was yours truly.

smugqq.png

Wasn't it you who said on national tele that we would win by 4 or 5 and hibs.net went mental? :rofl:

Wasn't it you who said on national tele that we would win by 4 or 5 and hibs.net went mental? :rofl:

I certainly did. No idea that they didn't like it, though.

Pleasing.

jj.png

Amoruso_lets_it_run

Nothing like a bit of schadenfreude to brighten up the afternoon

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thank the Lord for giving us the vermin as 'rivals'.

The shitest 'rivals' on earth.

That they may be, but they have all the form going into this, and will probably see it us an amusing hiccup if the Wee Team get a result.

For once (in their world) they have nothing to lose.

What we really need on the dressing room wall is a stupid comment from one of their management team, er.....that would really unite the Hibs players.

Funny but I don't recall a single one of our players/management coming out and saying anything stupid prior to the game, I remember them going about their business with a quiet and professional dignity unlike, ohhhhhhhhh lets say Lewis Stevenson and Pat Fenlon.

:D

Buffalo Bill

What about all those Hibs fans who have a numberplate of H1B5?

:facepalm:

What about all those Hibs fans who have a numberplate of H1B5?

:facepalm:

See them everywhere.

Imagine driving around Stenhouse Cross on Monday 21st May with one of those as I drive by with my flag fluttering out the back of the van while giving a friendly toot.

:verysmug:

colinmaroon

Thank the Lord for giving us the vermin as 'rivals'.

The shitest 'rivals' on earth.

I do! I do! :thumbsup:

Amazing thread. :lol:

I'd like to point out that two posters I can remember being absolutely and resolutely convinced that we would maul the Hobos in the final as soon as the draw was made were I.J and Big Husref.

Well done gents. :thumbsup:

Love it when the wee team go into derbies thinking they have a chance. It only sets them up for more pain and misery after we pump them. Wouldn't even call them our rivals anymore. Its just too easy.

Read a couple of links and had to stop due to the laughter. Thanks for making a crappy work week so much better thumbsup.gif

I hope this was the moment he realised the cunning plan hadn't come to fruition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFk8b4Cn83o

i just love andy drivers reaction here.. i've smiled every single time i've seen it.

love it love it love it!

oh thank you lord for the hobo's.... many days of awesomeness pumping them

oh, and the "your mum" gif?

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

Read a couple of links and had to stop due to the laughter. Thanks for making a crappy work week so much better thumbsup.gif

I give you the winner........

They'll be utterly devastated. Can see them now, bulging out of their maroon tops, white and maroon paint smeared all over their face and hands from the waterfall of tears bursting out of their beedy little eyes.

On the other side of Hampden, we'll be doing the Hibees bounce, dancing to the Proclaimers in a sea of green.

Brilliant

I hope this was the moment he realised the cunning plan hadn't come to fruition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZFk8b4Cn83o

the one thing i really like about that video is that for both rudi and suso to get space they stood in the same place while the useless hobos try to get behind the ball rather than press the men.

also as bev points out drivers celebrations :lol:

i just love andy drivers reaction here.. i've smiled every single time i've seen it.

love it love it love it!

I can't believe I've never noticed his celebration before, brilliant!!!

Victor Meldrew

I liked this one:

I have quite a few Yam friends (and yes I have friends) the majority are cracking themselves just like a few of us.

There is one person in particular and wears Romanov tinted specs most of the time. She is of the opinion that they have already won the cup and has been celebrating the result all day.

She text me to say

Heay Aldo... How you going to live with yourself when we put another 4 past you on the 19th May. There will be only 1 winner and for me the maroon ribbons are already on the cup.

Another derby day defeat beckons

Arrogant boot. For this I will gladly not rise to any bait and wait for my moment.

I can't believe the idiocy of the Hearts fan he's quoting - ONLY 4? :lol:

rangers fans are quite fond of reminding the world that they've "been punished enough".

i think hibs fans are in a much better position to decide upon what constitutes sufficient punishment. it must be like a living nightmare for all eternity.

I love reading those posts. There were some belters too the previous day when they'd won their semi and were expecting / hoping for us to lose to Celtic

I can't believe I've never noticed his celebration before, brilliant!!!

never noticed at the time, i was too busy making similar shapes laugh.gif

Amazing thread. :lol:

I'd like to point out that two posters I can remember being absolutely and resolutely convinced that we would maul the Hobos in the final as soon as the draw was made were I.J and Big Husref.

Well done gents. :thumbsup:

It was never a fair fight. The worst Hibernian team I've ever witnessed against a semi decent Heart of Midlothian side with Rudi Skacel in it was always going to be a maul.

My particular favourite comments were pre final about the whole "Hearts have more to lose than Hibs" chat. Just nonsense. Oh, and the sense that we couldn't win without Beattie.

They are so far below us, the result was inevitable.

:smuggy:

Gregory House M.D.

Link?

Sadly, I can't remember the name of the thread but IJ was all the "cocky yam *******s" under the sun and was getting his words crammed down his throat when Hibs won. It was glorious :lol:

They were absolutely seething. Anyone with an undercover account do a quick search for STV news and see of it appears.

It was never a fair fight. The worst Hibernian team I've ever witnessed against a semi decent Heart of Midlothian side with Rudi Skacel in it was always going to be a maul.

My particular favourite comments were pre final about the whole "Hearts have more to lose than Hibs" chat. Just nonsense. Oh, and the sense that we couldn't win without Beattie.

They are so far below us, the result was inevitable.

:smuggy:

I fancied pointing out that, in fact, we both celebrated HMFC's 2012 Scottish Cup victory the second that Captain Insuperable singlehandedly DESTROYED St. Johnstone in the replay.

I guess that would just seem like gloating though.

smugqq.png

Archived