Should Hearts vote YES or NO for Newco RFC`S entry to SPL?

Walter Bishop

Should we vote RFC newco back in?  

1,007 members have voted

1. 1. RE-ENTRY YES OR NO?

Walter Bishop

Following on from the No to Newco thread i thought i`d start a poll to show the resounding NO we want our club to vote!!!! Let`s just hope Hearts are listening!!!!

Mods can you add the poll?? Never came out and it wont let me add???

CavySlaveJambo

I think as a new company they should be treated like other new company's. Divison 3 at highest, SoS or Juniors should be the proper place.

Snake Plissken

:thumbsup:

This is officially the most one-sided poll in kickback history.

Say What Again

:thumbsup:

This is officially the most one-sided poll in kickback history.

Was very (pleasantly) surprised when my vote made it 130/0/0 :thumbsup:

Snake Plissken

There had to be one, didn't there?

Explain yourself...

There had to be one, didn't there?

Explain yourself...

Judging by his post on another thread, I'm guessing it was a mistake.

Snake Plissken

Judging by his post on another thread, I'm guessing it was a mistake.

I noticed that too, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

I thought about this last night a lot and my answer is now......mibbe.

If they want to retain their history, no. It's div 3 for them.

If they want a new club with no history, yes, but with heavy sanctions. Points deductions, football debts settled, transfer embargo.

This is based on how other clubs have been treated in the past.

Not until Sandy Jardine apologies to each and every football supporter in Scotland for the atrocious bullying behaviour he has displayed all throughout this fiasco.

I also believe Rangers should publicly apologise for their behaviour, so far not one representative has acted with humility or even apologised for years of systematic cheating.

so I vote no...

If we are wanting this poll to be looked at seriously, I'd remove the 'GTF' from the NO.

Anyway, it's 'NO GTF' from me.

I voted NO. My reason for this is, if it was Kilmarnock, Dunfermline or even us, everybody would be voting no to getting back into the SPL. The fact it's Rangers who have a big travelling support does not mean clubs should vote yes. So a NO is only fair in my opinion.

kingantti1874

I voted NO. My reason for this is, if it was Kilmarnock, Dunfermline or even us, everybody would be voting no to getting back into the SPL. The fact it's Rangers who have a big travelling support does not mean clubs should vote yes. So a NO is only fair in my opinion.

There wouldn't even be a vote

Stuart Lyon

The Scotsman says we HMFC are a definite yes in any vote to retain RFC in the SPL so what's the point of this poll?

stirlingshirejambo

The Scotsman says we HMFC are a definite yes in any vote to retain RFC in the SPL so what's the point of this poll?

Truly awful paper

Truly awful journalists

Do not take anything you read in there seriously

Hungry hippo

I thought about this last night a lot and my answer is now......mibbe.

If they want to retain their history, no. It's div 3 for them.

If they want a new club with no history, yes, but with heavy sanctions. Points deductions, football debts settled, transfer embargo.

This is based on how other clubs have been treated in the past.

No teams have remained in the Scottish leagues in living memory immediately aftet being liquidated.

No teams have remained in the Scottish leagues in living memory immediately aftet being liquidated.

no gtf

Hannibal Lecter

Would like to hear why those who have voted anything but no say why.

No way should they be allowed to play in the SPL. It sends out some sort of message that hey you've cheated but that's okay. The SFL shouldn't also accept them, make them apply for the vacant space along with other teams who want the place.

How do I get to vote no more than once? If that's possible, that's how I'd like to vote

You can only vote once on these polls?

It allows you to delete it and vote again, but it won't let you vote twice.....if that's what you're getting at....

And it's a resounding NO from me too. thumbsup.gif

Corrupt Rangers have been cheating the other SPL teams for nearly 20 years.

They have been caught and dont like it blaming everyone else.

Rangers fans think the SPL and SFA have let them down.

Complete joke, the SPL and SFA are just as corrupt and cant do enough to help Rangers.

Against all the other clubs wishes.

Rangers should be licked out by both bodies, instead of asking the other clubs to make the decision.

No to corrupt newco.

Dr. Bapswent

Who on earth is voting yes ?!?!?!

LoveTheHearts , Craigieboy , Bugsy Siegel , Earl Sweatshirt

Checked this last night and Livingston were in liquidation for a day, before they were rescued.

gashauskis9

The same Scotsman that said on Monday that a CVA was very likely to be agreed, only to completely change their tune the next day!

They could listen to the fans and vote no, but face a drop in TV revenues and lose out on the Wallace cash. They could vote yes and lose thousands of fans in the process and still possibly lose the Wallace money.

I think they'll vote yes, but not for the obvious reasons being muted in the press. I think they're looking more at the fact that Rangers are out of Europe for the next 3 years, so finishing 3rd (which we have managed to do on numerous occasions) will get Champions League football, which along with the TV revenues, gate receipts (and possibly Wallace money) which comes from keeping them in, makes us more marketable to potential buyers.

I'm a solid no, because it's all about the principles for me. We've had so much financial hardship for most of my lifetime, so the fact that a team can cheat for most of my lifetime whilst everyone else suffers disgusts me. I'd rather see us continue to struggle financially than put our necks on the line to keep another club afloat. Walking away because you don't like the manager or the owner is daft, and I'd never subscribe to that, but walking away from attending games because your team has blatently ignored their own fans in exchange for working to someone else's agenda is absolutely acceptable IMO.

CavySlaveJambo

I think they'll vote yes, but not for the obvious reasons being muted in the press. I think they're looking more at the fact that Rangers are out of Europe for the next 3 years, so finishing 3rd (which we have managed to do on numerous occasions) will get Champions League football

It won't though. Losing the second CL place after this season.

It won't though. Losing the second CL place after this season.

Not just that, but we're unlikely to get a second place any time soon, as with the Huns out of Europe our coefficient is likely to drop further. (They don't tend to do that well in Europe, but have the odd good year).

hearts @ heart

Rangers have been caught. As they will not do the decent thing and accept punishment from the govering bodies.

They should get every possible obsticle put in there path so they cannot profit from there wrong doings while other businesses and clubs have been ripped off.

The League is almost a mickey mouse tournamant as it stands.

It would be rightly ridiculed if Rangers are not demoted.

I do not want to see them disapear but the right starting spot for them would be in the SFL division 3.

I also think they should not be allowed to recevieve any TV money untill all outstanding football debts have been cleared, as well as only being allowed to sign under 19's till this has happened.

How can they be trusted.

Archived