WHEN we lift the Scottish cup

Jezza

Can we safely say that Hibernian fc will never, ever have the right to mention Albert Kidd, to sing sick songs about Mr Mercer and last but not least come out with the same year after year pish about Romanov pulling the plug?

When we win the Scottish cup on 19th May 2012 there will be nothing they could or can say or do ever again.

Sorry chaps got our tickets today ******* can't wait.

Buffalo Bill

The winners will have eternal bragging rights, no question. The losers move into a run down bedside and spend the rest of their sorry days watching Jeremy Kyle in their stained underpants.

Albert Kidd?,a player who never played for the scum but they try and noise us up about it,i was there mate and it was raw but for them to talk about it shows they can't noise us up about anything they've done to us,7~0?,you would think the whole crowd was Hibs fans as the amount of Hibees that say they were there is embarrassing,Wallace had the chance to kill them off and personally i'm glad it never happened because I've had near enough 30 years of joy because of us beating them,and all the Romanov pulling the plug stuff?,well put it this way if i had the choice of a lifetime of humping Hibs or having my own training ground i know which one I'd choose.

Been to loads of games since 64/65 when we only had to turn up to win the league. Been slapped in the puss too many times to take anything for granted.

Been to loads of games since 64/65 when we only had to turn up to win the league. Been slapped in the puss too many times to take anything for granted.

Tongue in cheek remark from me mate,we OWN that shower of SHITE so i can't see any need to hold back on the noise up's :thumbsup:

...a bit disco

Can we safely say that Hibernian fc will never, ever have the right to mention Albert Kidd, to sing sick songs about Mr Mercer and last but not least come out with the same year after year pish about Romanov pulling the plug?

When we win the Scottish cup on 19th May 2012 there will be nothing they could or can say or do ever again.

Dinnae ken likes Jezza.

Grant Stott's still celebrating 1902.

museum-4.jpg

:whistling:

...a bit disco

He knew by the way :whistling:

Funny that.

When I Googled 'Grant Stott' an advert for Fiddler On The Roof came up.

Make of it what you will.

This also appeared...

pub-quiz11.jpg

"So Grant, first question...

"Did you know?"

Funny that.

When I Googled 'Grant Stott' an advert for Fiddler On The Roof came up.

Make of it what you will.

This also appeared...

pub-quiz11.jpg

"So Grant, first question...

"Did you know?"

CLASSimagescasf1ub3.jpg

The winners will have eternal bragging rights, no question. The losers move into a run down bedside and spend the rest of their sorry days watching Jeremy Kyle in their stained underpants.

hibs fans have been like this for many many years anyway so nothing will change for them then :thumbsup::D

If it happens (shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!) then let's hope that it is the same day that Rangers and Ally are liquidised :whistling:

I'd argue that as it stands those welts have no right anyway!

Archived