6th May v St Johnstone

Armageddon

So, 6th May v St Johnstone, Rat Boy will no doubt try to be the hero and cause some damage to the main players in the squad.

Do the right thing Sergio and play the kids ... please?

hartleysjam

So, 6th May v St Johnstone, Rat Boy will no doubt try to be the hero and cause some damage to the main players in the squad.

Do the right thing Sergio and play the kids ... please?

st johnstone are only 2 points with not much hope of them getting any more we can beat them and qualify for europe in the league beleive and then we can concentrate on the cup final without any euro pressure agains the wee team :)

Snake Plissken

It's embarrassing that they've beaten us three times this season, let's at least restore a little pride and do these nonentities and finish above them in the league.

Gregory House M.D.

We all know which player he'll try to injure and if he did he should be banned from being registered withthe SFA.

I'd play a team of:

MacDonald

Mullen McGowan Zaliukas Grainger

Prychynenko Barr

Driver Robinson Morton

Glen

With a strong bench. Wouldn't be risking too many so close to the final and especially not with that vicious wee coward playing.

Snake Plissken

People aren't actually frightened of what rat boy will do, are they?

:lol:

Gregory House M.D.

People aren't actually frightened of what rat boy will do, are they?

:lol:

It's not about being frightened of anything for me. I'd just keep Rudi Skacel out of the team because he will attempt some stunt.

Mind you, there will definitely be players rested at Parkhead and wouldn't want the majority of the Final team to have been out of action for two weeks.

Snake Plissken

It's not about being frightened of anything for me. I'd just keep Rudi Skacel out of the team because he will attempt some stunt.

Mind you, there will definitely be players rested at Parkhead and wouldn't want the majority of the Final team to have been out of action for two weeks.

I think he (Riordan) has only played one game since signing for them and was hooked after an hour, not certain he'll even be in the side for that one. St Johnstone could still be in the hunt for a European place and Lomas is no mug; if he thinks Riordan would be more interested in going after one of our players than trying to win the game, he'll drop him.

We should be looking to finish in the best spot we can and right now I think 5th is probably where we'll end up but we could still nick fourth. Ultimately, our league form hasn't been good enough this year (obviously there were off-field factors) but we can still achieve a respectable position and the prize money that comes with it. So for so long as 3rd/4th/5th is achievable, that's what we must go for.

Of course, I think we'll play a reserve team against Celtic in preparation for the final but right now we have to focus on getting up that table. 6th place is not good enough.

Seriously?

Riordan as a massive bellend, we all know this. But he's a footballer.

He won't systematically go after Skacel or any member of our team, this is just utter nonsense.

You think after playing 9 games in a year for the stupid chinese team he is going to risk losing the chance to resurrect his shitey career by going after Skacel?

Ridiculous Thread IMO

Seriously?

Riordan as a massive bellend, we all know this. But he's a footballer.

He won't systematically go after Skacel or any member of our team, this is just utter nonsense.

You think after playing 9 games in a year for the stupid chinese team he is going to risk losing the chance to resurrect his shitey career by going after Skacel?

Ridiculous Thread IMO

This.

I want to utterly destroy these *****! Diddy wee club that have taken the piss out of hearts fans and suck up the arse to the Old Firm! **** them! We beat them, we are basically guarantee europe no matter what happens on the 19th!

We_are_the_Hearts

His skinny wee legs aren't capable of injuring anyone. He is the type who if tried to injure someone would come off 2nd best. Now Scott Brown in the last game would be a slight concern!!

In terms of injuries, I'm far more worried about the Dundee Utd game than any of the other remaining fixtures. Their game in Perth last Saturday was a physical confrontation from start to finish - in the old-fashioned way. Nothing really got out of hand, but no-one shirked anything either, with United coming out well on top. United are a big, strong team (in the way Hearts used to be described) and they'll be up for this.

• 2 weeks later...
Robbo27_22

Is this thread for real?

Derek Riordan weighs 7 st soaking wet. Couldn't tackle a fish supper. In fact, I think the only tackle I've ever seen him put in is the one on Skacel which saw him sent off and Skacel laugh it off. Skacel's shin guards weigh more than Riordan. Skacel is more likely to cement him than the other way around (not that he needs to).

Cardiac Rucksack

Why are we palying on a sunday. is this on the telly?

I think we'll give St Johnstone a dooing today !

Skacel to bag a couple and Temps to score a peach.

Archived