Mr Romanov's latest statement (Merged Threads)

Ryan Gosling

"The game against Kilmarnock was another show. Following on from the investigation of Paulo Sergio for legitimate comments he has made, it simply shows how the media is running, or should that be ruining, Scottish football.

"Ian Black's sending off played its part and the whole game against Kilmarnock turned into farce. For a hand ball of the opponent we were not given a penalty, however Kilmarnock got theirs, but what for - as it is not clear why the "guilty player" was allowed to play on? As a result, Hearts lost the game again.

"That was the show, and it left many disappointed fans. They spend their money to watch football, not the show, but unfortunately as usual they didn't see any football.

"We also spend a lot of money but didn't manage to see any football in these six years. We watch football degrading in its homeland. There are practically no high-quality Scottish players left, Scottish clubs don't play in Europe and the national team doesn't manage to get into the finals of international championships. Additionally, Scottish football ranks alongside Armenia, Panama and Burkina Faso."

He added: "Entrepreneurs and various large businesses turned their backs on that sort of football and left this national heritage to the mercy of its own fate. That sort of outrage from the media, federation and tax authorities kills everyone who is trying to change this situation including ourselves who are ready to invest in Scotland once again with stadium plans. And no one is interested in what's going on. This is why I think that there is no point is spending millions to watch someone else's show."

"This is why I think that there is no point is spending millions to watch someone else's show."

Worrying?

Or just getting his excuses in early for when the stadium deal stalls - gives him the opportunity to blame everyone but himself.

Pretty worrying statement, especially the last sentence!

I wasnt sure if he was saying he is no longer interested in funding a new stadium or he's had enough of Scottish football and wants out.

Maybe he's plugged the plug?

:ermm:

Senior players haven't been paid still.

Everybody loves Baz

He's not the only one.

Yeah, but the fact is, you've not pumped millions into the club.

And before you start, I'm aware most of it's his own doing.

Struggling to see what he's said that's not bang on the money.

Will be sad if this is the beginning of the end of this great man's reign :(

He's going to spend big one days soon.

I can feel it.

agreed, descent mf & striker on santas letter please :thumbsup:

This is why I think that there is no point is spending millions to watch someone else's show."ninja.gif

Last sentence from the Mad one

jamboinglasgow

Reckon he's trolling the press with the last statement.

Wouldn't put it past him, gets the press into a fury and he sits back and chuckles.

He added: "Entrepreneurs and various large businesses turned their backs on that sort of football and left this national heritage to the mercy of its own fate. That sort of outrage from the media, federation and tax authorities kills everyone who is trying to change this situation including ourselves who are ready to invest in Scotland once again with stadium plans. And no one is interested in what's going on. This is why I think that there is no point is spending millions to watch someone else's show."

Paid the wages yet, Vlad?

john brownlee

I agree

panto at the very least

with the ugly sisters in the starring role, along with GFA buttons the chief clown. the monkey press shouting hes (mad Vlad, along with the usual kb suspects )behind you

with the tired auld retired actors, failed soap persons, transvestites and the dross that makes the job lot that is scottish football

lets get out the FA awaits

rudi must stay

He may well be right with what he says. But with all that's going on with wages and suspensions his timing is awful

In amongst the waffle I think there's a pretty worrying message. He doesn't give a **** anymore and wants out. Can't really blame him but I'm not sure where it leaves the club. :unsure:

Hagar the Horrible

Lots of lines to read between in that. Rather worrying that he puts that out when players are still waiting on wages.

Its the last line that concerns me, "why bother putting in millions to somebody else show?"

An ominous last line! Is he going to pull the plug? I genuinely believe that Hearts and the ugly sisters are on the verge of getting out of Scottish Football.

Wouldn't put it past him, gets the press into a fury and he sits back and chuckles.

Is that why the players aren't getting paid as well then? :ermm:

Templeton'sUnderpants

As others have said, Cannot disagree with a lot of what he is saying but the last part is extremely worrying especially with the wages still unpaid.

Sounds like he's given up on trying to compete in the SPL.

Don't know why he's disputing the Black red card and the penalty. Correct decisions IMO.

Archived