Zaliukas subbed

tartofmidlothian

quincy adams wagstaff

What happened? He wasn't too happy, I hear.

far too casual in defence,and its getting on sergios tits

Injured came back down the tunnel with an ice pack according to HW.

Radio Scotland said he got hooked after being "shaky" all game.

Injured came back down the tunnel with an ice pack according to HW.

Hope it is nothing serious, don't fancy Adrian in centre defence.

Some people should watch out what they wish for. :sweat:

Why, he makes basic errors on a regular basis.

I'd love to see McGowan get a run out alongside Webster.

Why, he makes basic errors on a regular basis.

I'd love to see McGowan get a run out alongside Webster.

We all saw what happened last season when he missed a few games. I wonder about peoples memories at times, and I'm the so called auld geezer.:mellow:

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

He was limping when coming up for a corner in the second half so assuming he picked up some sort of knock. Thought he did OK today though, Webster had a few dodgy moments which is unlike him.

Early on they were gushing over him, but yes seemed to think he was to blame later on.

Guest Just Came To Say Kello

Webster nearly cost us a goal on a number of occasions.

But people would rather have a pop at our captain. :(

Guess The Crowd

He was limping when coming up for a corner in the second half so assuming he picked up some sort of knock. Thought he did OK today though, Webster had a few dodgy moments which is unlike him.

Agree with all of this. Don't recall Zaliukas doing anything particularly wrong. I thought he had run off his knock, but the substitution happened pretty soon after.

Where did you hear this?

Suggest two distinct possibilities:

First, the Babbling Beeb!

Second, Jibbering JKB!

Second, Jibbering JKB!

I'd offer a third & fourth, he didn't hear it and is making it up and the other is that his mate, that has no way of knowing if he is upset told him.

tartofmidlothian

Where did you hear this?

Second, Jibbering JKB!

He's right you know. Seem to recall the Beeb said he was straight down the tunnel, didn't shake hands with Mehdi, I just wondered what was up. If he was injured and wanted to get an ice pack on it, that could explain it.

He's right you know. Seem to recall the Beeb said he was straight down the tunnel, didn't shake hands with Mehdi, I just wondered what was up. If he was injured and wanted to get an ice pack on it, that could explain it.

:laugh:

Don't believe the press, man.thumbsup.gif

If Davy's post is correct, I suspect the only thing he will be annoyed at is picking up an injury.

tartofmidlothian

I'd offer a third & fourth, he didn't hear it and is making it up and the other is that his mate, that has no way of knowing if he is upset told him.

As I said in the post above, was quite clearly mentioned at the time that he looked pissed off when he left the field and insinuated he was unhappy at being subbed. I just wondered what folk at the game thought. Would rather their opinion than some tube on the radio.

Apologies if you thought I was trying to start a witch hunt and/or a conspiracy theory.

tartofmidlothian

:laugh:

Don't believe the press, man.thumbsup.gif

If Davy's post is correct, I suspect the only thing he will be annoyed at is picking up an injury.

:thumbsup:

Here's hoping!

As I said in the post above, was quite clearly mentioned at the time that he looked pissed off when he left the field and insinuated he was unhappy at being subbed. I just wondered what folk at the game thought. Would rather their opinion than some tube on the radio.

Apologies if you thought I was trying to start a witch hunt and/or a conspiracy theory.

Yeah, it's just the "I heard" chat is often dolled out by those trying to pretend they do know. Yours was obviously from the radio, and that is cool, those pretending to be ITK or thinking they are ITK because they heard it in the pub are those that I was kinda referring to.

tartofmidlothian

Yeah, it's just the "I heard" chat is often dolled out by those trying to pretend they do know. Yours was obviously from the radio, and that is cool, those pretending to be ITK or thinking they are ITK because they heard it in the pub are those that I was kinda referring to.

Fair enough, will phrase my OP better next time. I'm with you on ITKers, wouldn't want to be lumped in there!

We all saw what happened last season when he missed a few games. I wonder about peoples memories at times, and I'm the so called auld geezer.:mellow:

He played well at the start of last season and we did miss him when he was made unavailable for selection but maybe you should remember 1. how poor he's been since he signed his new deal and 2. how bad the replacements we had at the time were (Bouzid or Barr).

He needs a a rocket up his arse IMO and there's no way he should be captain.

alwaysthereinspirit

not disputing their theory but seriously what the **** do they know.

I was in the hospitality today and was sitting in the main stand (murder hospitality btw) and looked like he spat the dummy to me. Didn't even acknowledge the man coming on to replace him (bad attitude, particularly from your captain) didn't even glance at the bench and ran straight up the tunnel. I was standing outside waiting for a taxi after the game and whilst other players were standing chatting and signing the odd autograph he just brushed past them and sat on the bus on his own - looked to me that there were no toys left in the pram.

Napoleon  Wilson

I shall raise you a Luke Chadwick

Luke_Chadwick_743608a.jpg

I'll see your Chadwick and raise you a Peter Beardsley

Peter%20Beardsley.jpg

Zal was injured, no other explanation

I'm not ITK but anybody who was there could see him struggling to get up for a corner early in the 2nd half (Gollum was about to call the physio on at one point) and was was struggling with the balls played in behind him after that

He may have thought he could have played on hence him not being sure about why he was getting subbed

I do know within a minute or so of getting subbed he came and sat on the bench

He might have been pissed off he was injured, maybe fair enough.

But on leaving the pitch with his team one nil down without giving any kind of encouragement let alone acknowledgement to the player replacing him is not the actions of any kind of decent team captain.

Even those that think he is a decent player must admit that.

Webster nearly cost us a goal on a number of occasions.

But people would rather have a pop at our captain. :(

Sadly, there is a number of posters who have a clear agenda RE Zaliukas and will ignore cold hard facts in order to have an ill deserved pop at our club captain at every turn.

No surprise that one of the chief culprits in this thread has called for Darren Barr to get game time instead.

The mind boggles.

Zal was injured, no other explanation

I'm not ITK but anybody who was there could see him struggling to get up for a corner early in the 2nd half (Gollum was about to call the physio on at one point) and was was struggling with the balls played in behind him after that

He may have thought he could have played on hence him not being sure about why he was getting subbed

I do know within a minute or so of getting subbed he came and sat on the bench

Zal wasn't injured.

He was subbed as he was playing shite.

DavieDodds2.jpg

Checkmate Jamhammer

I'll see that plug, rat, beardo and elepant man of the match and raise you a Frank Ribery. If I could upload pictures it would appear right about.........................................???????........................................................

here

Zal is awesome.

He is also slightly nuts.

He hates hibs.

He can cost us goals with stupidity.

He is also better than most defenders we could get at our club.

Archived