This was a must win game so.......

champs2006

we play with only one up front, why?

we play number 28, who has not featured for months, why?

we play Scepis who has not featured since he signed, why?

we bring on Gary Glen to try and resue the game, why?

although not many rate Elliot, at least when he and Nade played together at Inverness, we scored three times!

Stewart may not be everyone's favourite but on a day when we needed his commitment, why was he on the bench?

The whole situation is a farce and a shambles and confirms that Frail should be nowhere near the manager's job on a permanent basis but with support of some players and some of the misguided media, who knows!

:eek:

although not many rate Elliot, at least when he and Nade played together at Inverness, we scored three times!

Stewart may not be everyone's favourite but on a day when we needed his commitment, why was he on the bench?

The whole situation is a farce and a shambles and confirms that Frail should be nowhere near the manager's job on a permanent basis but with support of some players and some of the misguided media, who knows!

They were the only players we had who weren't floored by the virus sweeping through the club. Eggert puked in the morning and was sent home to bed. Stewart had to be taken through by car, as he has it aswell, and wasn't really fit to play at all, so they stuck him on the bench. Banks had been in his bed for nine days with the virus. And I'm sure that Frail said one of the guys had chicken pox! :eek:

Lynn:ninja:

The team had all the hallmarks of the facsimile device. :mad:

Bollocks

If that is the case.

Frail should grow some balls and resign now..

will he..**************** doubt it.

Calm it Janet.

Bug swept round the club thursday/friday.

FACT.

Mind you does not excuse the formation yesterday for a must win.

Glen struggled to get up to the pace of the game yesterday.

But as soon as he came on we started to take control of the game. The 4-5-1 this year has been an absolute disaster.

Mind you of course we were only playing with 10 and occasionally 9 so long as Ivaskevicius and Kingston were on the pitch yesterday.

CornhillHearts

The Goncavles one is the key if folk really want to ask questions of Frails selections there is the key to the door.

The Goncavles one is the key if folk really want to ask questions of Frails selections there is the key to the door.

How on earth can we expect to sell players if they are not put in the shop window? Therefore the likes of Goncalves and No 28 need to play. Obviously there were no buyers for No 29 so he got the 1 year deal and doesn't need to play any more.

Lee Wallace needs a move out of this club for his own career's sake. The way he has been mucked around since Fyssas left has been potentially very damaging to his longer term career.

There is a vacancy in the Scotland team at left back as Gary Naysmith is fading. Wallace should be pushing for that place.

the general

They were the only players we had who weren't floored by the virus sweeping through the club. Eggert puked in the morning and was sent home to bed. Stewart had to be taken through by car, as he has it aswell, and wasn't really fit to play at all, so they stuck him on the bench. Banks had been in his bed for nine days with the virus. And I'm sure that Frail said one of the guys had chicken pox! :eek:

well said Lynn,now lets hope people understand at least some of the selections yesterday - this is an open secret but credit is due to Frail for not hiding behind this.Coco I think you are making mischief and fishing here

well said Lynn,now lets hope people understand at least some of the selections yesterday - this is an open secret but credit is due to Frail for not hiding behind this.Coco I think you are making mischief and fishing here

No I think Frail is either incompetent or has been pandering to Romanov.

Why else would he play Beniusis for the 5 minutes when 3 up against Inverness rather than blooding Glen? When Beniusis was going back to Lithuania!

Why play Goncalves last week instead of Wallace who had been playing well in previous weeks?

Why play Ksnavicius at all? Why play Ivaskevicius rather than Wallace/Elliot yesterday?

There has to be questions asked over some of the selections yesterday, but I thought Screpis played well considering it was his first start in Scottish football.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

Aw yes, you did that thing! Hilarious!

I saw Banksy in Almondvale CEntre Livi, on thursday... 100% pos it was him.

Not bringing him down, as if Vlad says you have flu then you have flu,... but he looked pretty well for a guy who'd been/was/is bed ridden for nine days with a virus....

just thought it was worth a mention considering the epidemic that has swept the club during the build up to a MUST WIN game...

the general
I saw Banksy in Almondvale CEntre Livi, on thursday... 100% pos it was him.

Not bringing him down, as if Vlad says you have flu then you have flu,... but he looked pretty well for a guy who'd been/was/is bed ridden for nine days with a virus....

just thought it was worth a mention considering the epidemic that has swept the club during the build up to a MUST WIN game...

doubt it was him,he has lost almost 2 stone and looked terrible on Saturday

the general
No I think Frail is either incompetent or has been pandering to Romanov.

Why else would he play Beniusis for the 5 minutes when 3 up against Inverness rather than blooding Glen? When Beniusis was going back to Lithuania!

Why play Goncalves last week instead of Wallace who had been playing well in previous weeks?

Why play Ksnavicius at all? Why play Ivaskevicius rather than Wallace/Elliot yesterday?

Coco,I agree with you on most of these points but I still maintain there were some mitigating circumstances on Sat ....

Archived