Christian F****** Nade

Del1812

Not only did the big useless * late miss cost us a place in the top six (albeit not entirely his fault obviously), but he also cost me nearly ?70 on a treble anytime goalscorer bet.

Absolutely raging :mad:

PS Doesn't help that Millwall shafted me for my other bet. Really bad day altogether.

Not only did the big useless * late miss cost us a place in the top six (albeit not entirely his fault obviously), but he also cost me nearly ?70 on a treble anytime goalscorer bet.

PS Doesn't help that Millwall shafted me for my other bet. Really bad day altogether.

With that miss you can clearly see that he is not a goalscorer.

Unfortunately given his unwillingness to work or to pass the ball he is not a team 'striker' either.

Hopefully we can con some other team this summer with the video of the goal against Arsenal.

With that miss you can clearly see that he is not a goalscorer.

Unfortunately given his unwillingness to work or to pass the ball he is not a team 'striker' either.

Hopefully we can con some other team this summer with the video of the goal against Arsenal.

Which video is that Coco?

Which video is that Coco?

There was a video shown repeatedly on here of Nade bullying Toure out of the way to score against Arsenal when he had his appearance for Sheffield United.

There was a video shown repeatedly on here of Nade bullying Toure out of the way to score against Arsenal when he had his appearance for Sheffield United.

What can we show of him up here?

A decent turn against Rangers and a deflected goal against Falkirk.

Officially my least favourite player right now. Fat git.

It's hard to put into words how ****ed off I am. I win that bet and I'm out on the raz right now, instead of sitting in the house watching Scrubs.

Really? :biggrin:

I must have missed that one. If I want to compound my misery further I'll go and look it out, but then my laptop might suffer from being launched against a wall...grr.

Gigolo-Aunt

Nade is not a loan striker, anyone can see that.

He is most efective when picking the ball up deep and running with the ball.

ScottishSandstorm

Is he from Kaunas? Or off to Raith Rovers? ;)

Exactly.

The guys fitness is appauling, but the way we play him doesn't help.

Another tactical masterpiece from Frail.

We'd do a lot better if we played to our players strengths.

peebles jambo

sometimes very skillful with the ball at his feet, but generally a fat, lazy,uninterested bas***d, punt him as soon as possible, never be a lone striker, or even a striker while the hole in his arris points south

****ah kinteh may well have been more motivated than this useless **** mind you all should be cleared out as none are fit to wear the strip, lazy useless bunch of imposters

CornhillHearts

Couldnae see you at end of game FJ came up to say hello but no sign, hiding/banished to the back row I believe.

Harry Kinnear

Did enjoy yesterdays chant

He's fat

He's black

He leads the Hearts attack

Naaaade Naaade

All true apart from the third line

Agree totally - he is not designed to go chasing and harrying the opposition defence just as Fernandez did to ours yesterday. There was also a lack of midfielders supporting him in attack which left him isolated. We can't (or our management can't organise the team to) play 4-5-1!

cardboardcutout

nade is a big strong and yes talented player but he is nothing special if he was and had proved to be effective he wouldn't be plying his trade up here!!!

we need to bring in guys who have yet to prove themselves or have been overlooked at so-called bigger clubs. guys in the mould of jc who was a great player for us!

alan gow is a good player who might move likewise russel anderson if the wage issue doesn't prevent it.

release 10-15 of our squad and buy 5 players of real ability/potential and bring in a good manager to decide the targets.

get the stadium moving this will help attract the right sort of personnel, the future could still be maroon!!!:)

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What can we show of him up here?

A decent turn against Rangers and a deflected goal against Falkirk.

Officially my least favourite player right now. Fat git.

It's hard to put into words how ****ed off I am. I win that bet and I'm out on the raz right now, instead of sitting in the house watching Scrubs.

Nowt wrong with Scrubs. ;)

That video is the only clip on the planet of him actually trying.

If you think nade is a fat git check ebanks-blake from wolves:

blakecol_687494.jpg

least he finds the net regularly, although I feel Nade could do the same with a better team around him or even strike partner.

I think we need a more politically correct Nade song. Maybe something that will motivate him to stay away from the likes of Franky and Bennys (seen him in there a couple of times) and get on the salads.

He drives a yellow car

But he canny run far

Oh Nade ooooooo

Oh Nade ooooooo

He like's a Big Mac

But will get his gaffer the sack

Oh Nade ooooooo

Oh Nade ooooooo

He barely scores a goal

But he loves a sausage roll

Oh Nade ooooooo

Oh Nade ooooooo

I hate him, have disliked him stongly since Gretna away.

He's not just unfit and lethargic, he's also slow in the head, never releases the ball when he should.

He's just crap.

I hate him, have disliked him stongly since Gretna away.

He's not just unfit and lethargic, he's also slow in the head, never releases the ball when he should.

He's just crap.

That display really boiled my blood.

He was knackered after 50 minutes.

50 MINUTES.

Was more ridiculous than that time itself is that to be knackered after that time means you have to, at least go through a 15 minutes break at half time. Now I could play 45 minutes of football and, I'd not be lying, I would be absolutely knackered. But having played that 45, I'm sure I'd be able to last more than 5 minutes into the second half.

And even if I'm wrong and overestimating my abilites... who the hell cares. My fitness compared with a professional footballers should never be up for debate.

That day, he made that a debate with a lot of Hearts fan, which is a complete disgrace given the amount of money we pay that massive waste of space.

50 MINUTES.

Was more ridiculous than that time itself is that to be knackered after that time means you have to, at least go through a 15 minutes break at half time. Now I could play 45 minutes of football and, I'd not be lying, I would be absolutely knackered. But having played that 45, I'm sure I'd be able to last more than 5 minutes into the second half.

And even if I'm wrong and overestimating my abilites... who the hell cares. My fitness compared with a professional footballers should never be up for debate.

That day, he made that a debate with a lot of Hearts fan, which is a complete disgrace given the amount of money we pay that massive waste of space.

I play eleven a side on a monday night. Quick change of ends at 'half time' and on with the match. Ok so maybe its not at the same level as they are expected to play at but I don't train every other day and I can last 90 minutes.

If you think nade is a fat git check ebanks-blake from wolves:

blakecol_687494.jpg

least he finds the net regularly, although I feel Nade could do the same with a better team around him or even strike partner.

The photo of Nade in the Scotsman today (sadly n/a on-line) isn't far short of that.

ToadKiller Dog

I was shafted by cowdenbeith would have had ?900 on my accumulator if they had won.bloody fife.

Colonel Kurtz

But who signed him.

A simple call to gary naysmith would have confirmed he had"lifestyle problems"

Guest S.U.S.S.

50 MINUTES.

I agree, i smoke too much and drink too much but can play 90 minutes once or twice a week, and i dont get paid to do it nor access to the training facilities he does.

I would also suggest you'd score more than him as you would actually try.

Are Nade Jankauskas and Bednar all fat lazy gits ? Or Do we not use them to their strengths ? Janny was a class act in season one , however season two was pathetic , same of Bednar and Nade has yet to show us he is a player once courted by AC Milan .

Incidently under a manager Bednar has flourished again ...

Just a thought

Fat useless imposter.

Nade - Get back in your lambo and **** off once and for all.

Never thought Jankauskas was a class act. I think he showed at times that he had the potential to be just that but making it happen was just too much hard work.

Bednar is quality. Always thought that but he should have had a bit more personal pride and applied himself despite other issues

He's fat

he's round

ON him we wasted half a million pound

Nade Nade.

Never thought Jankauskas was a class act. I think he showed at times that he had the potential to be just that but making it happen was just too much hard work.

Bednar is quality. Always thought that but he should have had a bit more personal pride and applied himself despite other issues

He's fat

he's round

ON him we wasted half a million pound

Nade Nade.

Jankauskas was like marmite , Loved him or hated him , I done both over his two years ;)

Say What Again

I'm sure Nade himself was quoted as saying that a matter of weeks after he arrived. I'm sure he said he'd pleaded with the coaching staff to play 2 up top.

Archived