We Are The Wee Team ?

Csaba's Broon Shoes

Dirk Diggler
I dont cream myself at what might happen. Never have and you should know that by now.

I am happy though about the current though, in that we are pushing for Europe and 3rd. The fact we finish ahead of Hearts is a bonus. :)

I seen your bebo (why you would openly promote that btw I don't know) You are what, 24?

This is the 6th time in your lifetime the team you support has finished above their more illustrious neighbours.

Congratulations.

:bravo:

Enjoy your night.

Not this season though. And that's after being a "Old Firm feeder club" :cool:

Which renders your original arguement absolutely redundant.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Its not likely to happen for another 5 or 6 years.

Means jack to who?

Take the hook out of your mouth! It has already admitted they're the wee team. 1986 and the first time we've not been in the top six is part their honours ffs!:)

rudi must stay
It does? So if Bolton finish ahead of Pompy who win the FA cup then Bolton have had a more successfull season? :confused:

Like I said above, Hearts have spent above there weight for many years to finish ahead of the likes of hibs and look what its landed you in now. Either sell tynie or to a lad playing real life FM.

so the CIS cup cup is the same as the FA cup lol that's brilliant :P. Least we tried to do something, not like you lot who just waited for a good team to come along and buy your good players. No ambition there imo

Whenever I contemplate whether or not hibs are the wee team, I just see so many empty seats at Hampden a couple of years ago.

Then there was the score..........

Dirk Diggler
Whenever I contemplate whether or not hibs are the wee team, I just see so many empty seats at Hampden a couple of years ago.

Then there was the score..........

:)

colinmaroon
I know the history mate.

Just you always seem to put a pro vlad spin on matters. Be honest..we have been awful the last 2 years. As Rocky says. Hibs have had the best of the last 2 seasons. :sad:

At least Rocky has an excuse and, note, he knows his place, "at least the wee team" he said!!!

Those halfwit *******s wouldn't be bigger than us even if Faatelainen ate King Kong.

And he COULD eat King Kong.

Only a Game

Hibernian would have to win every derby........yes EVERY DERBY for the next SEVENTEEN Years to match our record of derby wins.

They may have won this particular battle but in terms of worldwide city football rivalry they are losing the war in a way that no other "wee team" in any city in the world is losing their particular war.

Rest easy. Order will be restored.

Which renders your original arguement absolutely redundant.

Enjoy it while it lasts. Its not likely to happen for another 5 or 6 years.

My argument states that you're mince and have finished in the bottom six.

have you any smart-erse come back?

who do you think you are?

Hibernian would have to win every derby........yes EVERY DERBY for the next SEVENTEEN Years to match our record of derby wins.

They may have won this particular battle but in terms of worldwide city football rivalry they are losing the war in a way that no other "wee team" in any city in the world is losing their particular war.

You are displaying "weeteam" syndrom.

Nelly Terraces

HIVernian bigger than HMFC? Heard it all now. Bunch of lochend junky tramps get one over us every 5 or 6 years. Well done.

What a joke.

You've been mince for 19 of the last 25 years so I understand your excitement.

And just who the feck do you think you are btw?

Scrote.

even longer if there's only 3 derbies a season;)

never been the wee team lived down there unfortunately and followed the jam tarts everywhere and will always be superior!

Who the ***** are you sc*umbag? You lot are mince aswell so don`t get above yer station. Before yesterday ye were only ahead of a very mediocre Hearts team by 6 points.

Brilliant eh? If there wasn`t a split i`d have fancied us to be right on yer tail until the end, doesn`t say much for you lot.

Given it so we must now take it

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Steady. Even if we were in Div 3, we'd still not be "wee" relative to those clowns.

HIVernian bigger than HMFC? Heard it all now. Bunch of lochend junky tramps get one over us every 5 or 6 years. Well done.

What a joke.

From someone whos profile says his biography is drunk, interests:drinking, drug taking, burglary, Occupation: Yeah, right. at the age of 40!!

Very Classy! :wave1:

Archived