Kingston petulance

Coco

I Cannot ****ing believe this thread.

His first bad game for hearts in god knows how long and a thread slating him for going down the tunnel.

Fickle ****ing hearts fans again.

The ONE player who would walk in to any team in the SPL and we slate him.

I hope for his sake he gets a decent club in the summer. a player of his ability deserves better

Jibberish. All of it.

Was it World Class petulance ?

:rolleyes:

The acting assistant head coach should never take off a world class player.

rossthejambo

i wasnt at the game on saturday so i cant comment on anything that went on but again this just shows up how poor frail is at management. dont get me wrong, if kingston has stormed up the tunnel because of frustration of bein taken off or whatever he is out of order, but it just shows the lack of control frail has over the players. he doesnt have the respect of the players regardless of what they say.

i have no doubt that as a coach frail is good but he is not a manager and has shown so over the last 3 months.

kingston is a player that i would like to see next season because he has got the bit of quality that is sadly lacking throughout the rest of the squad and we need that.

Kingston undoubtably has great ability, the skill we all want to see. It seems to me however that he does not display it often enough. If he is injured he should not be playing, if he's not then, well his contribution against Kilmarnock, and in about 50% of his other games is inadequate. A player who scores a goal a game and contributes little else is fine by me when we are letting nothing in, but....

Drylaw Hearts
The acting assistant head coach should never take off a world class player.

I didn't realise we had a World Class player to take off.

I didn't realise we had a World Class player to take off.

Didnt you know, we're gonna sell him on for millions of pounds mate..... was a GRRRRREAT piece of business..... etc etc etc etc

Sorry, cant be bothered looking for the sarcasm smilie.

Drylaw Hearts
Didnt you know, we're gonna sell him on for millions of pounds mate..... was a GRRRRREAT piece of business..... etc etc etc etc

Sorry, cant be bothered looking for the sarcasm smilie.

Are we the first SPL Club to finish in the bottom 6 whilst having a World Class player as part of the squad ?

I think we must be.

Archived