You can't polish a turd

Kemptons feet

Kemptons feet

Stevie Frail....gonsalves is a turd, they can't be polished, bin, replace. Apart from that, we just need a winger, a striker to partner Velux and we start to look like a team who can play.

Stevie Frail....gonsalves is a turd, they can't be polished, bin, replace. Apart from that, we just need a winger, a striker to partner Velux and we start to look like a team who can play.

A total bombscare first half.The guy just tries to over complicate the easiest of things everytime he has the ball or when it does come near him.Did improve a little in the second half though.

Kemptons feet

Maybe you can polish a turd, just a wee bit, but then you will break the skin and its all down hill from there. I prefer jose as a turd with skin on. Get rid while he still does, or it will be skidmarks all over tynecastle soon.

Can you add in a right back who can support his wide man in attack and pass a ball, please?;)

lost in leith
I think he'd be good with a bit of defensive coaching.

HINT HINT

As in, "you're a left back, they are playing a right winger, try and be in the same area of the park as him". :)

A total bombscare first half.The guy just tries to over complicate the easiest of things everytime he has the ball or when it does come near him.Did improve a little in the second half though.

Spot on.

Jonsson also has a tendency to try to play football near the box and sometimes loses possession in dangerous places - why doesn't he get similarly slated?

the point about coaching is a good one. Jose plays for me every time because he is a decent football player, has pace - overall IMHO we do better when he plays. Again 9 other outfield players on park, and I wonder what a lot of the players would do with some coaching (esp Driver, maybe Wallace, etc)

the point about coaching is a good one.

Jose plays for me every time because he is a decent football player, has pace & skill - overall IMHO we do better when he plays. Again 9 other outfield players on park - but most hide when it comes to teamwork / backing up their colleagues - and I wonder what a lot of the players would do with some coaching (esp Driver, maybe Wallace, etc)

Archived