That'll be that.

Bottom 6 and well deserved.

Useless!:mad:

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Comedian

What a load of crap, bottom six FFS!

When we need them to deliver they never ever do.

Snake Plissken

When was the last time we actually won a so-called must-win game?

Nothing less than 5 wins from 5 will be acceptable.

Stewart better not ****ing take this.

Hope he scores. I'll still hate the ginger Hibs ***** though, whatever happens.

Chad Sexington

Utter garbage.

The only bright side is that Frail surely cant get the managers job now.

Can he?

:rolleyes:

Billy the Jambo

FRAIL MUST GO fecking useless clown get rid now mad one bottom 6 finish fecking embarrassing

rudi must stay
Utter garbage.

The only bright side is that Frail surely cant get the managers job now.

Can he?

course he can, we've got up from 11th to 7th. F****** brilliant

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh::ahhhhhhh:

1st time ever out of the top 6. With a pile of over paid pish. The lot of them can GTF

Incuding Frail.

gowestjambo

Would anyone really wanted to play the best teams in the top 6?

We cant even beat the bottom 6!!

Frail - No Thanks...

FRAIL MUST GO fecking useless clown get rid now mad one bottom 6 finish fecking embarrassing

Ever heard of a full stop or a comma?

That was absolute murder! :mad:

Can't really say we deserved to be in the top six though!

Will be interesting to see what rubbish Frail comes out with now.

And that's what matters right now, is it?

Pathetic from Hearts for the umpteenth time this season, they don't deserve our support at times.

Now is not the time for punctuation :)

Looking on the bright side, at least we may see some of the youngsters in place of the overpaid numpties that worn the shirt this season.

Frail has done OK.

Not especially good. Not especially bad.

8 clean sheets out of eleven shows that he kows how to organise a defence. The problem is that we have no strikers.

If we had Velicka and one other quality player up front, we would have cruised into the top six and been above Hibs by now.

He has done as well as you can expect with the players available to him.

That's not to say that I want him to get the job. I'd prefer someone with more experience (who realises that Elliot is not a football player), but if you look at his stats it is clear that the problems are due to our lack of strikers and not down to tactical decisions.

The Frail GTF calls are over the top in my opinion.

Frail has done OK.

8 clean sheets out of eleven shows that he kows how to organise a defence. The problem is that we have no strikers.

If we had Velicka and one other quality player up front, we would have cruised into the top six and been above Hibs by now.

That's not to say that I want him to get the job. I'd prefer someone with more experience (who realises that Elliot is not a football player), but if you look at his stats it is clear that the problems are due to our lack of strikers and not down to tactical decisions.

Have to agree, whilst not the long-term answer he is certainly not the problem.

Our results since he took charge over the course of a season would have had us challenging for Europe, however we were second bottom when he took over.

If we hadn't sold Velicka we'd have made the top 6 IMO.

There is only one person to point the blame at for the shambles of the last 2 years, and it ain't Stevie Frail.

There is only one person to point the blame at for the shambles of the last 2 years, and it ain't Stevie Frail.

Spot on. Thanks once again Vlad.

gowestjambo
Frail has done OK.

Well its a pity he didnt know how to organise a midfield - because that has been the root cause of our problems all season!! No quality, No creativity, No support, and worst of all No Desire! However, the main culprit is only one man! (who has miraculously arrived on the scene now Season Tickets are to be sold!!)

before anyone has a go. fair enough am a killie fan but i just want to talk about your team and my team. no to shout abuse or anything.

cracking game the day. must admit. plenty of action. Basso had a cracking game. do you guys rate him?

also could someone clarify for me . what was the song you lot were singing to us that mentioned the capital and our place being ****? also were you lot singing big jock knew ?

Jambof3tornado
before anyone has a go. fair enough am a killie fan but i just want to talk about your team and my team. no to shout abuse or anything.

cracking game the day. must admit. plenty of action. Basso had a cracking game. do you guys rate him?

also could someone clarify for me . what was the song you lot were singing to us that mentioned the capital and our place being ****? also were you lot singing big jock knew ?

Can I be the 1st to welcome you to the world of JKB,now **** OFF;)

Patrick Bateman

cracking game the day.

Are you on drugs? The game today was absolutely dire from both teams.

Still, must have been fantastic to be a killie fan today; celebrating a 0-0 draw at home as though you'd won the cup. :rolleyes:

Are you on drugs? The game today was absolutely dire from both teams.

Still, must have been fantastic to be a killie fan today; celebrating a 0-0 draw at home as though you'd won the cup. :rolleyes:

cannae remember anyone celebrating in our end. i defo wasnt celebrating as if it was win. but if you were a killie fan at RP this season watching the ****** that we've been producing. this 0-0 draw was then a good match.

Thought we (killie) played well at times today - although you lot were ****. Got to agree with what much of what you have said, in particular I thought Nade was rank. In general though most of your players seemed to lack effort and had far too many wayward passes, imo. Hopefully might wake someone up in Vlad Towers and you wont go any lower though.

Cant believe Hearts never pushed forward until the last 10mins - overpaid underperformers the lot of them (except the 'keeper, does he normally play well?).

Dirk Diggler
good to see ye doomed

k1LL13B0Y ;)

You'll know all about doomed when your gaffer crawls on his hands and knees back to the club he loves.

You'll know all about doomed when your gaffer crawls on his hands and knees back to the club he loves.

Genuine question, do you think he'll be asked back to tynecastle?

maroonlegions

feck, do you think he needs to be asked.:rolleyes::P:107years:

Dirk Diggler

I don't think he'll be the first to be asked, But I think he may end up getting asked at some point.

If he is, I, like you, know what his answer would be.

Stupid Sexy Flanders

We're from the Capital, you're from a sh*tehole.

And yes, that other chant you mentioned got an airing.

Nelly Terraces

Good phrase that says everything in Herald report:

"Rugby Park witnessed a Hearts side of banal mediocrity."

Pretty much sums up what I've witnessed all season.

Archived