Kilmarnock v Hearts, official thread.

japanjambo

Jeez! We are riding our luck. Basso has been brilliant(touch wood)

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
letsmakesomenoise

Geez! Nearly an own goal now! Think I'll go do some painting. Or better, watch it dry!!!

As much as I dislike Elliot, why no just go with him and Nade up front? we need to win but this defensive formation ain't allowing for that opportunity. Christ, our best win was up at Inverness with 2 up front. Or maybe that was just cos Inverness were so bad. I'd rather we lost having given it a shot though than this rubbish!

:mad:

Imeantasong

This sounds like last season's must win game against Killie.

Nothing changes it seems.

Wow! A corner.

Imeantasong
This sounds like last season's must win game against Killie.

Nothing changes it seems.

Wow! A corner.

And I thought Miko had repeated Nade's sending off just before half-time in that one.

rudi must stay
how many times have killi dominated a team this season? not many i bet.

aye not too many. Look at the West Brom- Pompey game though, West Brom where all over them but couldn't score. We're still very much in this match ;)

And I thought Miko had repeated Nade's sending off just before half-time in that one.

Nade wasn't even here at that time. :D

ScottishSandstorm

Screpis is bombing now too. Ibby is playing well but his work is offset when he passes out to Ivaskevicus, Screpis, and Nade.

Sounds like there's not much point in us coming back out for the second half. Our season is ending like it started, murder.

gowestjambo

Another shambolic display, over run by Kilmarnock, good show Hearts!

Frail for Manager!!

Imeantasong

If this is what we're like against a team bad enough to be below us when we have to win, what would it be like playing the 5 teams above us who all have something to fight for?

Mibbe better off not getting up there. Won't fancy going to ER or playing the OF again with this team.

C'mon the JTs.

Let's be honest, we don't deserve to be in the top 6. There are about 5 teams below us that put in more effort and desire. With this kind of performance we'd lose the 5 games anyway.

:mad:

Thank god I didn't waste my time going to Killie, I've aged about 10 years listening to this pish. Still if Killie keep failing in front of goals 1-0 Hearts anyone?

*****in Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

We sound absolutely woeful. Get the finger oot.

Am off to work

At least we're still in with a shout, we're not losing it (goal-wise).

If we keep it level until the hour mark I'd be happy to go for the goal after that.

Could it be ANOTHER CLEAN SHEET!!!

jamborleystatto

whatswith team selection 2daY no 28 tall and screptis all playin dont understand? and why arnt we havin a go we need a win a draw na good ffs

gowestjambo
whatswith team selection 2daY no 28 tall and screptis all playin dont understand? and why arnt we havin a go we need a win a draw na good ffs

We have not even had a shot a goal in the first 45 mins!!

Malcolm Tucker

Virus. People out with said virus. Replaced with people in your post.

a)Because half the squad have the flu

and

b)Because we are completey guff and have no manager!!!

Some will disagree and fair do's but I really really want this Hearts side to finish in the bottom 6. It is where we deserve to finish and would surely signal the end for the mediocre 'management' and many of the squad. Romanov would lose further credibility if he continued with this setup so the hope would have to be he would make mass changes in the summer. C

Certainly this setup is going absolutely nowhere.

winston churchill

scabbyarse & 28 are hiding,basso keeping us in the game.you can tell ibby has not played for months.

Ryan Gosling
Some will disagree and fair do's but I really really want this Hearts side to finish in the bottom 6. It is where we deserve to finish and would surely signal the end for the mediocre 'management' and many of the squad. Romanov would lose further credibility if he continued with this setup so the hope would have to be he would make mass changes in the summer. C

:thumb:

Conspiracy theory #147 ... Vlad has told them to throw the game, but Basso missed the briefing ??!!

b)Because we are completey guff and have no manager!!!

irrespective of the flu, I think this is basically the real reason :D

:sad:

Got to agree.

Wherever we end up this season isn't going to be good enough, a top 6 finish might just make Vlad think its not quite as bad as it is.

A bottom 6 finish might make him realise, clutching at straws mind you.

how many times have killi dominated a team this season? not many i bet.

At least once that I can think of just now!

Saturday 27th October 2007....Killie 3 - Hearts 1

We were utter garbage that day too. :mad:

winston churchill
a)Because half the squad have the flu

and

B)

Because we are completey guff and have no manager
!!!

dont fret,frail is studying for his coaching badges

Oh eye..how could i forget...top 6 here we come...whooopeee!

Im back on the train

CHOO F*****G CHOO

well 2nd half sounds just as dire so time to watch the Grand National me thinks............

:dribble:

Archived