Velicka he can last 90mins

vegas-voss

Whats that now 12 goals in 14 games this season ?

Thought he was emmense today and still running his guts out at the end to create a chance when he skinned Murray i think.Ruben was quite rightly man of the match and young Jonsson was also very good but i thought Velicka done a great job.I think people tend to forget half the time he is doing that job on his own up front and most teams who play with a lone man the striker never lasts the whole game.

Ps Velicka still looked fitter than Nade at then end and he had only been on about 10mins.

Dean Winchester
Ps Velicka still looked fitter than Nade at then end and he had only been on about 10mins.

True but he was still knackered

True but he was still knackered

Yeah but he had ran his guts out for 90mins up front on his own.Kenny Miller does that and hardly ever scores and in better teams than ours and gets praised to the high heavens by pundits.

Father Tiresias
Whats that now 12 goals in 14 games this season ?

Thought he was emmense today and still running his guts out at the end to create a chance when he skinned Murray i think.Ruben was quite rightly man of the match and young Jonsson was also very good but i thought Velicka done a great job.I think people tend to forget half the time he is doing that job on his own up front and most teams who play with a lone man the striker never lasts the whole game.

I thought Velicka was blowin' oot his erse with 20 minutes left!!

Andrius Velicka is our best striker, and one of the best players at the club. The guy is quality. END OF.

Goalscorer = plays every time.

help him with the rest 9 other outfield players - play to strengths. His attitude is still up there near top in squad as well.

He was but he never stopped ruining

Exactly!!!

Just because he's heaving in gulps of air doesn't mean he's not doing his bit!!!

Superb today and a REAL goalscorer!!!

Head! Left foot! Right foot! In the box and outside!!!

Scores regularly in big games, especially the Bigot Brothers!!!

If anyone thinks those aren't good enough credentials, then nothing will please them!!!

Andrius Velicka is our best striker, and one of the best players at the club. The guy is quality. END OF.

I 110% agree with that, top quality..hope he gets a hat trick at Hampden lol! against Rankgers in a couple of weeks , cannae wait for that game!

Brilliant player, puts more work in than anyone. He is the complete striker and we should all be thankful to have such a talented player. if he gets sold, we're screwd

Archived