Room For rent wanted

dazajmbo

Just started work in the Newington region, looking for a one bedroom flat or someone's spare room in that area (roughly) or somewhere with good bus links to that area (not leith) got jumped there last week when staying at a friends and as i will be finishing work between 11pm and midnight want somewhere a bit more safe, would settle for gorgie as well for the bus links to work,

Darren

Chef

Smoker but won't be in the flat/room!

Enjoy a few match day beers but thats about it, open to someone who is a partier and has a room for rent but unlikely to be having party's or late nights myself.

Wi-Fi is a must, looking for a price with bills included. i have looked on Gumtree, but after hours each day swimming through the **** that you must be a student, or female or foreign cant be ersed with the trouble.

thanks for your help if you can help :)

Just started work in the Newington region, looking for a one bedroom flat or someone's spare room in that area (roughly) or somewhere with good bus links to that area (not leith) got jumped there last week when staying at a friends and as i will be finishing work between 11pm and midnight want somewhere a bit more safe, would settle for gorgie as well for the bus links to work,

Darren

Chef

Smoker but won't be in the flat/room!

Enjoy a few match day beers but thats about it, open to someone who is a partier and has a room for rent but unlikely to be having party's or late nights myself.

Wi-Fi is a must, looking for a price with bills included. i have looked on Gumtree, but after hours each day swimming through the **** that you must be a student, or female or foreign cant be ersed with the trouble.

thanks for your help if you can help :)

http://www.gumtree.com/p/flats-houses/large-double-room-in-a-shared-flat-edinburgh-city-centre/86072720

There's a link to a room in my mates flat, he's moving out so trying to get the room rented. It's on Lothian road

Archived