'arry lauds Hearts fans.....

Walter Bishop

A couple weeks ago I couldn't stand Redknapp. Now I have nothing but respect for the man, he's said nothing but good things about us and never spoke down to us even after the game.

Dunk-Section G

I respect Harry for it but to be honest it is the only thing we can grasp from last night. It is patronising and really a small team complex. "We got humped but at least our fans enjoyed it and had a laugh".

Anyone watching on Tele see Arry getting moved from the step he was sitting on?

:arry:

:seething:

The man does have class. He is fully aware that they have the finances to produce and attract the best players around and stated that was the difference between spl and epl, remember he managed at a low level in England a while back so he knows what it is like to operate on a tight budget.

Good luck for this season Harry, still time for you to do some wheelin and dealing!!

jack D and coke

There's just something i'm not sure about with Redknapp. Don't like the guy. And he can ram his patronising comments up his jacksie.

Dunk-Section G

Wish I could say the same about the Tottenham fan who assaulted me last night as I was walking home.

What happened?

Always liked Harry. He always shoes respect to the opposition, and says it how it is. Top man :thumbsup:

Good luck this season Harry!

Lynn :ninja:

Great with the Hearts fsns before and after the match - spent ages signing autographs, posing for photos n chattimg - Impressed!

Wish I could say the same about the Tottenham fan who assaulted me last night as I was walking home.

I hope that nothing happened like what is below your avator. ohmy.gif

Sterling Archer

I respect Harry for it but to be honest it is the only thing we can grasp from last night. It is patronising and really a small team complex. "We got humped but at least our fans enjoyed it and had a laugh".

So we're the Scottish National Team :(

jambos are go!

He was only saying the obvious but credit to him. The way the fans got behind a well beaten team to try and conjure up a goal was awesome IMO. Tynecastle is truly a national treasure.

The Old Tolbooth

"these fans deserve success" well `Arry who can we borrow from you :thumbsup:

That wee fella with the ponytail, I'd take him on loan in a heartbeat!

What happened?

I hope that nothing happened like what is below your avator. ohmy.gif

:lol: When you put it like that I got off lightly!

On Haymarket Terrace walking west, Tottenham fans coming the other way, soeone turned and punched me. They had been getting stuck into others as well. Charming bunch really.

A couple weeks ago I couldn't stand Redknapp. Now I have nothing but respect for the man, he's said nothing but good things about us and never spoke down to us even after the game.

I agree the mans a class act

Buffalo Bill

I was proud to be a Hearts man last night and the noise was deafening at kick off, just a pity the team had an absolute howler and never gave us the chance to take the roof off Tynecastle.

Hearts 0 Hearts Fans 5 Stars.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Token comment because he could find absolutely nothing positive to say about the time in my opinion.

Archived