Section G Nazi saluter..

Jamie_the_Jambo

Guest S.U.S.S.
Right, I've just watched the incident on Sky+ and the Thread Starter is fecking seeing things.

There's a guy waving a UF who then starts pumping his chest (just like Pressley did) and waves a clenched fist.

It is NOT a Nazi salute in any way shape or form. And just to clarify matters, he was wearing black gloves rather than red ones.

Dont let the facts stop the OP making himself the KB/Tynecastle moral guardian!:)

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You are not a football fan if you think doing that is a problem. It is what football is all about. It adds to the atmosphere. Maybe you would be better of going to watch the Curling ?:)

Your clearly missing the point too son.Why do you never see union jack's untill Celtic or Hibs play us?

Therefore we should ban players from crossing themselves and whatever

No need to bring religion onto the football pitch

Very good point !!

Let's hear the easily offended brigade win that argument. :dribble:

Guest S.U.S.S.
Your clearly missing the point too son.Why do you never see union jack's untill Celtic or Hibs play us?

TBH i think you do, you just see more when the vermin come to town.

Very good point !!

Your being stupid now.Never realised there are so many half wit's on here.Time you lot grew up.You let the club down why don't you **** of to Ibrox ****ing sad little *****s

Very good point !!

They don't do it to wind up, insult or otherwise put down the opposition or its fans.

Because they are the clubs most likely to be wound up by it ? Hence why they are taken to these specific games to rile the opposition fans I imagine ? Quite simple concept really.

You know, the same way that Scotland fans may wear a 'Jimmy Hill he's a ****' t-shirt to a game against England....

These neds that you clearly despise can work it out. Surely you can as well. Not rocket science. ;)

Yesterday at the game i saw a Finish flag,Lithuanian,Scottish,Spanish,French and British

All of the above are 'acceptable' but not the UJ???

I am an extremely proud Scot and Brit. I would personally fly the saltire but if someone wishes to display a UJ then great

Union Jack does not = bigot or old firm fan

many would like to think so tho

I think its the Nazi salute thats the problem, not the flag.

The combination of the two are just more common

Because they are the clubs most likely to be wound up by it ? Hence why they are taken to these specific games to rile the opposition fans I imagine ? Quite simple concept really.

You know, the same way that Scotland fans may wear a 'Jimmy Hill he's a ****' t-shirt to a game against England....

These neds that you clearly despise can work it out. Surely you can as well. Not rocket science. ;)

No point having a conversation with a weirdo who has no brain

broxburnjambo
I sometimes sing Hullo Hullo. I sing it with the 'nasty' words removed. So do fans of Man Utd, Chelsea, Killie, Rangers and numerous other clubs.

I do not take a UJ to games. But I have no problem with other people doing it. If someone wanted to take one and was going to be late or something I would happily take it along for them. Their reasons for doing this are up to them. I will not judge. This is supposed to be a free country. You can fly a flag on top of Edinburgh Castle but not within Tynecastle ? Win that argument with me and you can have ?10,000. Serious. :)

So there we have it, someone who is 'brave'* enough to admit to these henious crimes. ;)

* Ridiculous use of that word in my opinion. Brave is to run into a burning house to save a child.

You are certainly not brave, maybe a little stupid, if you believe your are being brave.

You stated you dont take the UJ to games, you do not sing offensive songs, all you have stated is that you have no gripe with fans that do. How is this being brave.

MacDonald Jardine
Your being stupid now.Never realised there are so many half wit's on here.Time you lot grew up.You let the club down why don't you **** of to Ibrox ****ing sad little *****s

And why don't you **** off to Parkhead or Easter Road where your views would be welcomed?

They don't do it to wind up, insult or otherwise put down the opposition or its fans.

Well unlike yourself I am not psychic. So I do not know why these flags are taken to games. We can THEORISE why they may do it. (See my post above). But what they are doing is flying the flag of the country they live in. And people are saying that is wrong ? Whatever reason they fly the flag that is up to them. It is not a crime and until it is they can do it if they want.

Why cant we just be happy that we won yesterday. ;)

I think its the Nazi salute thats the problem, not the flag.

The combination of the two are just more common

You may be right. I have personally never seen a nazi salute at a game. But others clearly have. It is not exactly a huge problem. You have 17k people in a confined space getting very worked up. People will do things that are a little out of order. The only question is whether you let it bother you or not. I decide to go down the 'Get on with life' sort of attitude. :)

Very good point !!

CC only players are allowed to show their faith in football

didn't you know!

If fans do it they are bigots

Ah so only the Old firm are allowed to show their faith

Guest S.U.S.S.

Are you unable to post without spewing this venom at everyone?

Try posting your views to try and convince others they may be wrong. Hardly going to change peoples minds with this bile!

Dont let the facts stop the OP making himself the KB/Tynecastle moral guardian!:)

Have you watched it again?

I am not passing judgement one way or another but it was clearly a Nazi salute or a dim witted attempt at a RHOU salute that he got waaaaaay wrong. Either way let's not comment on something if you clearly have not seen it.

Straight arm and then across the chest (repeat ad nauseum) just like the good old SS.

I don't care either way it just shows the pr8ck up for what he is. THICK! Nothing more, nothing less. He is not bright enough.

Rod.

And why don't you **** off to Parkhead or Easter Road where your views would be welcomed?

Can't you accept vast majority of Hearts supporters have no interest in Singing Hello Hello or carrying union jacks.That is why it was shouted down when the idiots started singing it.Accept it or don't go to the games

Artur Boruc done it right infront of the Broomloan stand last year if i recall.quite clearly to wind up the **** bag Rangers fans

They haven't worked out how to wind up the Rangers fans yet it would seem... :whistling:

You may be right. I have personally never seen a nazi salute at a game. But others clearly have. It is not exactly a huge problem. You have 17k people in a confined space getting very worked up. People will do things that are a little out of order. The only question is whether you let it bother you or not. I decide to go down the 'Get on with life' sort of attitude. :)

Id suggest that a Nazi salute is something a lot of people have a right to be offended by, and to turn a blind eye is jsut as bad.

Maybe you didnt see the wood for the trees.

I think we are back to the hiding behind a keyboard thing. People have there opinions , which they quite rightly have. Many will post in favour or against, this whole religious / sectarian thing, but i have yet to read of someone brave enough to post that "they" actually take these flags, sing these songs or make these gestures.

I think this tells us, that they themselves know it to be wrong, but will never admit it.

You are certainly not brave, maybe a little stupid, if you believe your are being brave.

You stated you dont take the UJ to games, you do not sing offensive songs, all you have stated is that you have no gripe with fans that do. How is this being brave

I have answered your question. The song in question is Hullo Hullo. The flag in question is the UJ. I stated that I would take it of I wanted. I did not comment on the 'gestures' because I do not make them. Anything else ?

I mean do you want people to come on here and say they are secret Nazi sympathisers, kill children, idolise Hitler and torture fluffy bunny rabbits ? Would that cheer you up ?

BTW - There is now a dedicated thread to get offended on. Fill yer boots !!

It's ok coz it's scotland and we are the bestest nation on the planet

and incidentally it isn't racist to hate the English - didn't you know that?

They haven't worked out how to wind up the Rangers fans yet it would seem... :whistling:

Richard Gough child......................

I think people try to see some things that aren't really there. Like Hearts fans not abusing Rangers and only doing it to Hibs and Celtic.

That is totally untrue Mr McLaren !! You have been going to the games for years. I am sure you remember ending to the song above. ;)

Guest S.U.S.S.
Have you watched it again?

I am not passing judgement one way or another but it was clearly a Nazi salute or a dim witted attempt at a RHOU salute that he got waaaaaay wrong. Either way let's not comment on something if you clearly have not seen it.

Straight arm and then across the chest (repeat ad nauseum) just like the good old SS.

I don't care either way it just shows the pr8ck up for what he is. THICK! Nothing more, nothing less. He is not bright enough.

Rod.

And you think everyone posting on this pathetic thread has seen it. Someone above posted you are wrong. I believe them. Either report them or shut up and stop bumping your gums on here.

Richard Gough child......................

I think people try to see some things that aren't really there. Like Hearts fans not abusing Rangers and only doing it to Hibs and Celtic.

That is totally untrue Mr McLaren !! You have been going to the games for years. I am sure you remember ending to the song above. ;)

I do remember the song. He didn't like it much it has to be said. :wacko:

Anyway, you know what I'm getting at, I can spell it out if you want!

Id suggest that a Nazi salute is something a lot of people have a right to be offended by, and to turn a blind eye is jsut as bad.

Maybe you didnt see the wood for the trees.

I have never seen one at a game !! So how can I turn a blind eye to it. :wacko:

The best one is the old

"youv'e got more tims than Celtic" works a treat

those ****bags hate that one

MacDonald Jardine
Can't you accept vast majority of Hearts supporters have no interest in Singing Hello Hello or carrying union jacks.That is why it was shouted down when the idiots started singing it.Accept it or don't go to the games

I wouldn't call it a vast majority.

There is a substantial minority, and I accept it is a minority, who either do it or don't disapprove.

It's been going on as long as I've been going to games.

Accept it or find a club that suits your beliefs better.

The best one is the old

"youv'e got more tims than Celtic" works a treat

those ****bags hate that one

I think you're illustrating my point perfectly. :)

I have never seen one at a game !! So how can I turn a blind eye to it. :wacko:

REALLY, now that amazes me.

But if you say so.

MacDonald Jardine

What is your point?

That Hearts fans should abuse rangers on a religious basis?

That would do wonders to rid the game of sectarianism right enough.

I do remember the song. He didn't like it much it has to be said. :wacko:

Anyway, you know what I'm getting at, I can spell it out if you want!

You were saying Hearts fans havent found out a way to 'rile' Rangers fans. They have. This is clearly not within the 'religuous' background of this thread. I assume that is what you are getting at ?

But whether people like it or not Hearts and Rangers have some similarities when it comes to history and religion. Personally I couldn't care less about religion. But if others want to do that it is up to them. And taking a UJ to games or singing Hullo Hullo are not against any law or in any way sectarian UNLESS you want them to be.

Anyway great day yesterday, things are looking up. I put it all down to my positive thinking spreading out across the City !!:)

broxburnjambo
I have answered your question. The song in question is Hullo Hullo. The flag in question is the UJ. I stated that I would take it of I wanted. I did not comment on the 'gestures' because I do not make them. Anything else ?

I mean do you want people to come on here and say they are secret Nazi sympathisers, kill children, idolise Hitler and torture fluffy bunny rabbits ? Would that cheer you up ?

BTW - There is now a dedicated thread to get offended on. Fill yer boots !!

I suggest a chill pill is required, you obviously have a gripe with anyone that does not follow your rule book.(especially me). Your starting of the thread regarding who offendeds you. I would like to think that tells people exactly what you stand for.

By the way the result yesterday cheered me up, but your over the top comments about fluffy bunny rabbits, takes the biscuit.

There is a substantial minority, and I accept it is a minority, who either do it or don't disapprove.

Accept it or find a club that suits your beliefs better.[/quote

What you on about ya chewy.It's nearly never sung and before this season i would say it was put up with at games now any time it's sung its shouted down and i reckon this time next year it will be gone.

The abuse we give Rankgers is relentless

It's awesome

"yer just a weegie,a smelly weegie"

"soap dodging bassos"

"glory hunting bassos"

"mair tims than celtic"

Bazza Fergy gets it pretty tight

I personally lose my voice withing ten minutes as i hate them so much

I without doubt abuse Celtic and Hibs more tho and probably Aberdeen also

Now where is my Union Jack and copy of Mein Kampf!

ToadKiller Dog
CC only players are allowed to show their faith in football

didn't you know!

If fans do it they are bigots

There is no problem with a player/supporter crossing themselves,praying,drinking rabbits blood or whatever there beliefs are as long as they are doing it privately(which most players running onto a pitch crossing themselves do) or not in a provocative way to offend .

But this stupid guy in question was clearly trying to make his point to the camera and the watching viewers.I dont know for sure what his point was but to me it looked from the tv pictures a salute of some sort.

If it was a nazi salute he is out of order and the club has a duty in law to investigate it if brought to their attention..

REALLY, now that amazes me.

But if you say so.

It is true, and I have sat in N1 and lower G !!!

If some numpty wants to do a Nazi salute that is up to them. They will just look like a grade 'A' knob in front of thousands of people. Good enough for me. :)

What is your point?

That Hearts fans should abuse rangers on a religious basis?

That would do wonders to rid the game of sectarianism right enough.

I'm certainly not advocating that. I'm merely suggesting that those that say 'we only do it to wind up the opposition' are not being totally honest.

hugely proud of my country!cuddled big mark de vries after the game,shows i aint a bigot

What??? What has big Mark got to do with you being a bigot???

Now where is my Union Jack and copy of Mein Kampf!

You loaned them to me remember? :rolleyes:

There is no problem with a player/supporter crossing themselves,praying,drinking rabbits blood or whatever there beliefs are as long as they are doing it privately(which most players running onto a pitch crossing themselves do) or not in a provocative way to offend .

But this stupid guy in question was clearly trying to make his point to the camera and the watching viewers.I dont know for sure what his point was but to me it looked from the tv pictures a salute of some sort.

If it was a nazi salute he is out of order and the club has a duty in law to investigate it if brought to their attention..

Good post

MacDonald Jardine

There is a substantial minority' date=' and I accept it is a minority, who either do it or don't disapprove.

Accept it or find a club that suits your beliefs better.[/quote

What you on about ya chewy.It's nearly never sung and before this season i would say it was put up with at games now any time it's sung its shouted down and i reckon this time next year it will be gone.[/quote']

It's nearly never sung this season and last because of the potential consequences.

Before that it was one of the most popular songs.

If you have a point make it but don't rewrite history.

Just to wind them up tho Mr McLaren

I am a decent human being of no practised faith.

i am as much a muslim as i am protestant, i work hard in my white collar, i am law obiding and pay my taxes

But without doubt I turn into a very nasty person who is highly inappropriate for 90 minutes

For this i apologise and know my wrongs

Anyway i don't quite know where i am going or what my point is so i will just stop lol

Anyway great day yesterday, things are looking up. I put it all down to my positive thinking spreading out across the City !!:)

Is that you sorting the credit crunch issues a well? Your powers have no limit. :P

And you think everyone posting on this pathetic thread has seen it. Someone above posted you are wrong. I believe them. Either report them or shut up and stop bumping your gums on here.

Whoa, easy Tiger.

Not bumping my gums just stating what was clearly obvious. You choose to believe who you want to but stop having a go at me. As I also clearly stated, I care not a jot one way or the other so me reporting anybody is taking it a wee bit to liberally.

You don't know me but I know you and I know where you live and if you don't shut up I will come round and ask you to step outside!!:)

Rod.

You know what I love ? The stupidity of some posters. They have stated this guy was doing this to 'get attention' etc...

So what is the first thing they do ? GIVE THE GUY THE ATTENTION HE IS LOOKING FOR !!

I am sure whoever it was would be delighted their action had resulted in over 200 posts on JKB.

Use your brains people. Do the OPPOSITE of what this guys wants. Until you do that he will be the winner and you will be the losers. Not rocket science :)

Aye man it's been a while now - gonna gives them back

I'll hand them over at the lodge meeting on Friday. Don't worry, I've treated the book with respect.

Archived