Section G Nazi saluter..

Jamie_the_Jambo

And there is no need in him doing this?

if the man/boy did not get removed during any of the games he has done this there is completely nothing wrong with this.

Why should a man be banned from tynecastle for showing that he is a true brit?

and the rhou was always going to be aimed at hib's fans and not jose goncalves....

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Im sure Pieman did that back in the day, or am I making that up?

naw he just made sure we had one figure of hatred

i take you dont agree then

The fact is the OP hasnt taken any appropiate action to report the illegal activity he witnessed

imo that removes his right to start such threads

Haw haw haw haw haw. 'His right'. My you're an arrogant individual.

Why should a man be banned from tynecastle for showing that he is a true brit?

I despair, I really do.

And why is that this banksyforengland is the one getting picked on?

anyway.

it clearly was not a nazi salute. so end of.

we fought to stop bigotry and hatred not to support it.....

Being a pacifist won't get in to the argument about fighting wars.

But a question arises from earlier---Did they "fight" under a St. Andrews Cross or an "engerlund union flag"?

Nucky Thompson
Being a pacifist won't get in to the argument about fighting wars.

But a question arises from earlier---Did they "fight" under a St. Andrews Cross or an "engerlund union flag"?

The brave soldiers of HMFC who fought in WW1, fought under the Union Jack.

anyway.

He was banned from here before for stirring.

And to answer your second point. It was.

anyway.

Smart use of the old 'end of' there. That really leaves nothing to say now doesn't it.

so if someone is wearing a red glove and faces the hib's fans/goncalves/camera then he is wrong doing for a nazi salute?

The brave soldiers of HMFC who fought in WW1, fought under the Union Jack.

Aye and they would be turning in their unmarked or otherwise graves if they could hear these pc/21st century people denying their birthright just to appease the most bigotted organisation Scotland has ever seen!!!

It's a flag for FFS!

Nucky Thompson
Aye and they would be turning in their unmarked or otherwise graves if they could hear these pc/21st century people denying their birthright just to appease the most bigotted organisation Scotland has ever seen!!!

It's a flag for FFS!

Spot on mate:thumb:

1 Depart on Tynecastle Terrace

For 0.01 miles (0.02 km)

2 Turn right onto Gorgie Road (A71)

For 1.32 miles (2.12 km)

3 Continue onto A71

For 0.36 miles (0.58 km)

4 At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Calder Road (A71)

For 0.46 miles (0.74 km)

5 At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Calder Road (A71)

For 0.43 miles (0.69 km)

6 At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Calder Road (A71)

For 0.52 miles (0.84 km)

7 At the roundabout, take the third exit onto The City of Edinburgh Bypass

For 0.32 miles (0.51 km)

8 Bear left

For 0.37 miles (0.60 km)

9 Continue onto M8

For 25.51 miles (41.05 km)

10 Continue onto A8

For 7.11 miles (11.44 km)

11 Continue onto M8

For 9.97 miles (16.05 km)

12 Exit onto Slip Road (M8 J23)

For 0.14 miles (0.23 km)

13 Continue onto B768

For 0.31 miles (0.50 km)

14 At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Edmiston Drive (A8)

For 0.16 miles (0.26 km)

15 Arrive at your destination

That's your directions. Now feck off tae Ibrox and take your flags and your [filter edit] mates with you.

1 Depart on Tynecastle Terrace

For 0.01 miles (0.02 km)

2 Turn right onto Gorgie Road (A71)

For 1.32 miles (2.12 km)

3 Continue onto A71

For 0.36 miles (0.58 km)

4 At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Calder Road (A71)

For 0.46 miles (0.74 km)

5 At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Calder Road (A71)

For 0.43 miles (0.69 km)

6 At the roundabout, take the second exit onto Calder Road (A71)

For 0.52 miles (0.84 km)

7 At the roundabout, take the third exit onto The City of Edinburgh Bypass

For 0.32 miles (0.51 km)

8 Bear left

For 0.37 miles (0.60 km)

9 Continue onto M8

For 25.51 miles (41.05 km)

10 Continue onto A8

For 7.11 miles (11.44 km)

11 Continue onto M8

For 9.97 miles (16.05 km)

12 Exit onto Slip Road (M8 J23)

For 0.14 miles (0.23 km)

13 Continue onto B768

For 0.31 miles (0.50 km)

14 At the roundabout, take the third exit onto Edmiston Drive (A8)

For 0.16 miles (0.26 km)

15 Arrive at your destination

That's your directions. Now feck off tae Ibrox and take all your miongo mates with you.

you obviously know the way, why dont you take them on your way to parkhead

maltese jambo
I know, I'm on the 2nd bottle of vino:wacko: Nazis and Union Jacks don't go , well in World War 2 they didn't:rolleyes:

Dont even try to understand these kind of people mate.

Some of the same old bigots trying the same old tired arguments to explain away their sickening behaviour....

Just for one minute can we not forget the flag debate and discuss the OP.

The "salute" was NOT RHOU, it was clearly a Nazi salute.

The first thing I did when I got home was to watch the game again and spotted this pr*ck. From what I remember the RHOU gesture involves no "movement" of the arm as such. It is a more "sraight arm approach. This guy adopted the "straight arm, and then horizontally, across the chest, repeatedly" type action. Now I am no expert but I know that the RHOU action is not really like that.

It was directed at the camera, you've all seen them, " I want to get my mug on the telly" types.

Was I offended...probably not....did I think the guy was a ****...yep.

Rod.

Just for one minute can we not forget the flag debate and discuss the OP.

The "salute" was NOT RHOU, it was clearly a Nazi salute.

The first thing I did when I got home was to watch the game again and spotted this pr*ck. From what I remember the RHOU gesture involves no "movement" of the arm as such. It is a more "sraight arm approach. This guy adopted the "straight arm, and then horizontally, across the chest, repeatedly" type action. Now I am no expert but I know that the RHOU action is not really like that.

It was directed at the camera, you've all seen them, " I want to get my mug on the telly" types.

Was I offended...probably not....did I think the guy was a ****...yep.

Rod.

Fair point. Can we have a rundown of what constitutes the auld Red Hand thing and when it deviates into a Nazi effort from one of our resident experts.

I like to be sure when dealing with the eejits amongst us whether they are indeed good Ulster patriots (from Belfast or it's environs I presume) or indeed if they are Nazi ****.

I have not seen the tv footage of this incident but it sounds like people are getting their knickers in a twist about nothing, when they should be concentrating on how bad Hearts where in the 2nd half today

I have not seen the tv footage of this incident but it sounds like people are getting their knickers in a twist about nothing, when they should be concentrating on how bad Hearts where in the 2nd half today

Or how Great they were for 70 minutes!!!!!!

FFS we went out did what we had to do and ended up victorious/glorious again. What more do you want??

1-0

FTH

Yeah, saw that earlier.

Thought the guy looked like a right penis.

If he doesn't get a ban, he'll still have looked like a knobber.

Go him.

Oh, i know.

Sickening.

Some people need to have a word.

His hand movement were clearly in a Nazi style. Showing himself up rather than the club. He was holding a Union Flag, whilst doing it a Black Hearts player was taking a throw. The idiot in question is no unionist that I want to be associated with. The Nazis wanted to bring down our country, clearly a mixed up individual.

letsmakesomenoise
Simple fact is that the ladide stands there with the flag & the red glove every Celtic & hibs game.

Get the guy to ****.

Correct, he's down at the railing at half time giving it large to the oppo, sticking up his hand and waving his union jack, with his wee bunch of equally "hard" mates.

Feckin pond life! My son and I have discussed on many an occasion that they all need a good slap. Think they share one brain cell between them

****!

Ah, thats better! Off to the golf.......................

ShootsLikeACannon
What has a nazi salute, sorry a red hand of ulster salute got to do with protestant beliefs?

I was christened CoS and as far as i'm aware, the Minister never stood over me and did any type of salute.

By the way, what Church do you attend?

Bl**dy hell BM_USM - belting out the soldiers song in that Irish bar just to nip some filthy paddy tramp has really messed with your head. Changed days indeed !!!

This must be the all new, ban bigotry, hate sectarianism, welcome all immigrants BM_USM that I know and love !!!!

On a different theme - I've got that CD for you - I'll drop it off next game

Mowgli

Right, I've just watched the incident on Sky+ and the Thread Starter is fecking seeing things.

There's a guy waving a UF who then starts pumping his chest (just like Pressley did) and waves a clenched fist.

It is NOT a Nazi salute in any way shape or form. And just to clarify matters, he was wearing black gloves rather than red ones.

Bl**dy hell BM_USM - belting out the soldiers song in that Irish bar just to nip some filthy paddy tramp has really messed with your head. Changed days indeed !!!

All's fair in love and war mate.

If it makes you feel any better, i gave her a good old Scottish portion - and she loved it!

Point of order though, it wasn't the soldiers song, just the pogues (although i realise that there is no difference between the two for you!).

This must be the all new, ban bigotry, hate sectarianism, welcome all immigrants BM_USM that I know and love !!!!

This is the 21st century BM USM, pipe, slippers and cardigan included.

On a different theme - I've got that CD for you - I'll drop it off next game

Mowgli

Cheers, i'll get the disk at the next home game.

Stick in.

maltese jambo
Right, I've just watched the incident on Sky+ and the Thread Starter is fecking seeing things.

There's a guy waving a UF who then starts pumping his chest (just like Pressley did) and waves a clenched fist.

It is NOT a Nazi salute in any way shape or form. And just to clarify matters, he was wearing black gloves rather than red ones.

you need to take your maroon specs off for a second...it was.

Bottom line is any Hearts supporter who carry's a union jack isn't doing it because there proud to be British there doing because there scu m of the earth.We don't want them or need them at the games.As i said in another thread it was good to see the real Jambos booing when the neds started singing hello hello.If your going to sing that or do nazi salute's or whatever you want to call it fu ck off to ibrox.Sad that some of us seem to want to be like Rangers.Get a life fann ys

MacDonald Jardine
No.

But in the mixed up minds of some hearts fans there is a link between red hands/nazi salutes/union jacks/protestantism/northern ireland/hatred of hibs/celtic/catholicism/ireland/love of chelsea/linfield.

Ask these phannies to explain what they actually believe in, or why Tynecastle is the place for them to express it, and they will dry up after 30 seconds. This boy who does 'red hand' salutes is probably a care in the community bam from some ****hole in the sticks.

I hate the mini hun element of our support more than i hate supporters of any other club. We should all be above that pish - we are HMFC from Edinburgh for fecks sake.

There is no link between red hands, union flags, protestantism and nazi salutes.

I've seen the red hand salute at games since the 70s. So would you if you actually went. Whether it's appropriate at a Scottish football game or not it isn't a nazi salute, much as people like you like to think it is.

Again if you actually went to games you'd be well aware of the religious background to certain games. (There's a clue in the name of our rivals.)

What does where the person comes from have to do with it?

I accept we're not all cosmopolitan sophisticates like you Londoners.

Protestant beliefs; It's not a crime.

No its not a crime but what is the relevance of displaying it at a football match?

No need for it.

It probbaly wasn't you just want to belive it as he had a Union Jack.

I sit right next to the away fans and when i sing abuse at them I point. It could EASILY be mistaken for a Nazi Salute

BUT ISN'T

If i am wrong and he was doing that then I apologise

It probbaly wasn't you just want to belive it as he had a Union Jack.

I sit right next to the away fans and when i sing abuse at them I point. It could EASILY be mistaken for a Nazi Salute

BUT ISN'T

If i am wrong and he was doing that then I apologise

The guy is waving a flag, looknig to the camera, hitting his chest and making a nazi slaute. He is doing it for the camera.

Its hard to confuse that for something else.

broxburnjambo

I think we are back to the hiding behind a keyboard thing. People have there opinions , which they quite rightly have. Many will post in favour or against, this whole religious / sectarian thing, but i have yet to read of someone brave enough to post that "they" actually take these flags, sing these songs or make these gestures.

I think this tells us, that they themselves know it to be wrong, but will never admit it.

Yesterday at the game i saw a Finish flag,Lithuanian,Scottish,Spanish,French and British

All of the above are 'acceptable' but not the UJ???

I am an extremely proud Scot and Brit. I would personally fly the saltire but if someone wishes to display a UJ then great

Union Jack does not = bigot or old firm fan

many would like to think so tho

The guy is waving a flag, looknig to the camera, hitting his chest and making a nazi slaute. He is doing it for the camera.

Its hard to confuse that for something else.

Being a schemie with just freeview I can't watch the 'incident'

As i said if it is a Nazi salute then shocking but I can not confirm nor deny

cheers bapsy tho

Again if you actually went to games you'd be well aware of the religious background to certain games. (There's a clue in the name of our rivals.)

What's the clue?

Yesterday at the game i saw a Finish flag,Lithuanian,Scottish,Spanish,French and British

All of the above are 'acceptable' but not the UJ???

I am an extremely proud Scot and Brit. I would personally fly the saltire but if someone wishes to display a UJ then great

Union Jack does not = bigot or old firm fan

many would like to think so tho

Your missing the point.I don't think there would be a real issue if Hearts fans were flying the flag because there British and proud of it.There bringing them to games to wind up opposition supporters .If you cant tell the difference between the 2 then u have problem's

No its not a crime but what is the relevance of displaying it at a football match?

No need for it.

Therefore we should ban players from crossing themselves and whatever

No need to bring religion onto the football pitch

Your missing the point.I don't think there would be a real issue if Hearts fans were flying the flag because there British and proud of it.There bringing them to games to wind up opposition supporters .If you cant tell the difference between the 2 then u have problem's

I love winding up the opposition, and it makes the atmosphere

Having seen the incident Im going to agree with CAT

The worst the guy was doing was holding a UF, and generally acting up to the camera

No Nazi Salute, No RH Salute

At this rate we will be getting in trouble of the PC brigade if we take our hands out of our pockets at games:wacko:

I think we are back to the hiding behind a keyboard thing. People have there opinions , which they quite rightly have. Many will post in favour or against, this whole religious / sectarian thing, but i have yet to read of someone brave enough to post that "they" actually take these flags, sing these songs or make these gestures.

I think this tells us, that they themselves know it to be wrong, but will never admit it.

I sometimes sing Hullo Hullo. I sing it with the 'nasty' words removed. So do fans of Man Utd, Chelsea, Killie, Rangers and numerous other clubs.

I do not take a UJ to games. But I have no problem with other people doing it. If someone wanted to take one and was going to be late or something I would happily take it along for them. Their reasons for doing this are up to them. I will not judge. This is supposed to be a free country. You can fly a flag on top of Edinburgh Castle but not within Tynecastle ? Win that argument with me and you can have ?10,000. Serious. :)

So there we have it, someone who is 'brave'* enough to admit to these henious crimes. ;)

* Ridiculous use of that word in my opinion. Brave is to run into a burning house to save a child.

You are not a football fan if you think doing that is a problem. It is what football is all about. It adds to the atmosphere. Maybe you would be better of going to watch the Curling ?:)

Archived