Section G Nazi saluter..

Jamie_the_Jambo

Nucky Thompson

Why does Union Jack and Nazi salute not go in my book:mad:Because the BRITISH defeated the nazis(or Germans) in WW2. I'm confused:wacko:

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Didn't see it to be honest but not surprised to hear that there was one. Just as bad as each other unfortunately.

There was 3.

Why does Union Jack and Nazi salute not go in my book:mad:Because the BRITISH defeated the nazis(or Germans) in WW2. I'm confused:wacko:

Eh?

King of the North
What did you think of the tri-colours in the flumps end ?

Can I start by saying I like you as a poster.

But who gives a feck what those goons do? Let them do what they want - we, as you know, are better than them and better than the OF.

In my honest opinion - any Hearts fan who brings a UJ to the game, or defends the rights of those who do is worse than a hun? worse because we should know better.

as for the ****** doing 'red hand' salutes - honestly, what sort of life does this gimp have. get him banned ffs - what an embarrasment.

Nucky Thompson
Eh?
I know, I'm on the 2nd bottle of vino:wacko: Nazis and Union Jacks don't go , well in World War 2 they didn't:rolleyes:

I know, I'm on the 2nd bottle of vino:wacko: Nazis and Union Jacks don't go , well in World War 2 they didn't:rolleyes:

:biggrin:

Surely Hearts will have access to the setanta footage and will be able to take the appropriate action against the saluter.

We dont need cretins at Tynie.

If he has done a nazi salute thats fine.

Red Hand salute isnt everybodys cup of tea and personally have no wish to see at Tynie.

But is it illegal? doubt it :confused:

What happened to innocent till proven guilty btw?

or do we just condemm the man in nazi fashion?

Miller Jambo 60
If it was me do you think I be calling for the club to make an example of myself?

No, it was me.

You are a hibby no hearts fan would slag us go away:)

Red Hand salute isnt everybodys cup of tea and personally have no wish to see at Tynie.

Eh?

What's a red hand salute? Does such a thing exist?

Given that the Nazi salute is indistinguishable from the ulster one, I'm not sure what your argument is.

Eh?

Does it?

yes it does.

Im not supporting it btw,just saying there is a difference.

Nucky Thompson
You are a hibby no hearts fan would slag us go away:)
I love you doug, you always come in and save the day:smile:

I saw two union jacks in section G today and was totally embarrased. I hate to see tricolours when Celtic visit and Union Jacks when the Hun are in town. I find it reprehensible to see Hearts supporters waving union jacks, the red hand just makes it worse in my opinion.

I didnt see any royal navy ships in section G, its a union flag unless flown on a navy ship, I still would rather not see it at tynie, but apparently its a free country

Given that the Nazi salute is indistinguishable from the ulster one, I'm not sure what your argument is.

Ok....

Im guessing the guy with the Union flag was trying some sort of loyalist jesture towards the Hibs fans.

Thats my point.

I dont agree with it,but its not a nazi salute,was it aimed against Jose?

doubt it?

King of the North
Eh?

No.

But in the mixed up minds of some hearts fans there is a link between red hands/nazi salutes/union jacks/protestantism/northern ireland/hatred of hibs/celtic/catholicism/ireland/love of chelsea/linfield.

Ask these phannies to explain what they actually believe in, or why Tynecastle is the place for them to express it, and they will dry up after 30 seconds. This boy who does 'red hand' salutes is probably a care in the community bam from some ****hole in the sticks.

I hate the mini hun element of our support more than i hate supporters of any other club. We should all be above that pish - we are HMFC from Edinburgh for fecks sake.

at the very least im sure hearts could find out his seat number from that tv evidence and sent him a politely worded warning to stop acting like a total *****.

All the people on here defending someone acting in such a way at a hearts match are ******s as well. There is no place for it.

I didnt see any royal navy ships in section G, its a union flag unless flown on a navy ship, I still would rather not see it at tynie, but apparently its a free country

I will say this again---

If the flying of a national flag offends you then you are the bigot!!!

No.

But in the mixed up minds of some hearts fans there is a link between red hands/nazi salutes/union jacks/protestantism/northern ireland/hatred of hibs/celtic/catholicism/ireland/love of chelsea/linfield.

Ask these phannies to explain what they actually believe in, or why Tynecastle is the place for them to express it, and they will dry up after 30 seconds. This boy who does 'red hand' salutes is probably a care in the community bam from some ****hole in the sticks.

I hate the mini hun element of our support more than i hate supporters of any other club. We should all be above that pish - we are HMFC from Edinburgh for fecks sake.

watch the game instead of our own fans, yes they may be misguided but they're jambos all the same

I will say this again---

If the flying of a national flag offends you then you are the bigot!!!

eh? wtf are you on about?

Nucky Thompson
at the very least im sure hearts could find out his seat number from that tv evidence and sent him a politely worded warning to stop acting like a total *****.

All the people on here defending someone acting in such a way at a hearts match are ******s as well. There is no place for it.

That's right, hearts should send a warning to all fans who don't sit on their hands and politely clap when we score a try...sorry goal:wacko:

Ok....

Im guessing the guy with the Union flag was trying some sort of loyalist jesture towards the Hibs fans.

Thats my point.

I dont agree with it,but its not a nazi salute,was it aimed against Jose?

doubt it?

I totally agree. It wasn't aimed at Jose at all. It was aimed at the cameras. The tit was looking right into the lens!!! That's my whole point, he disgraced HMFC today, in front of the nation. Not only the club, he disgraced the fans and the country. He's an idiot.

Can I start by saying I like you as a poster.

But who gives a feck what those goons do? Let them do what they want - we, as you know, are better than them and better than the OF.

In my honest opinion - any Hearts fan who brings a UJ to the game, or defends the rights of those who do is worse than a hun? worse because we should know better.

as for the ****** doing 'red hand' salutes - honestly, what sort of life does this gimp have. get him banned ffs - what an embarrasment.

I understand what you're saying mate but I'm just playing Devil's Advocate to an extent.

Excellent point, lets forget about the Hibs supporters and let the dafties amongst their support continue to drag their teams name through the gutter.

We should be concentrating on getting our own house in order. The **** doing the red hand salutes is a complete embarrassment.

That's right, hearts should send a warning to all fans who don't sit on their hands and politely clap when we score a try...sorry goal:wacko:

Do you actually have mental problems? Where in my post did I say anything of the sort? Supporting the team in a productive way is to be applauded, waving a flag about with the deliberate intention of associating hearts with bigotry (you can give me all the ****e about "its our national flag" if you want, but thats what he was using it to represent) and giving red hand salutes (whatever the feck that has to do with anything in modern society, nevermind at a football game) which put the club in a bad light is not on.

We are not rangers as much as some people in our support may want us to be, cut this ****e out now!

No.

That sums up the situation perfectly. Now if Hearts could just identify the ferkwit and have a word. I didn't see the Setanta coverage, so can't judge on a "life"ban. Certainly some action is needed, judgng by the eyewitness reports here.

Obviously. I thought it was the Soviet Union which did the hard work.

eh? wtf are you on about?

wtf am i on about?

If you would rather that your national flag was not flown/displayed at Tynie just to appease the gfa then you are as much a bigot as they are!!!!!

FTH

The Hearts are having a party----

wtf am i on about?

If you would rather that your national flag was not flown/displayed at Tynie just to appease the gfa then you are as much a bigot as they are!!!!!

FTH

I am sorry but you are a prize tit our national flag is the St Andrews Cross not the engurland union jack

wtf am i on about?

FTH

I think we both know the UJ is not flown simply because it is our national flag. It represents so much more to these cretins.

I think we both know the UJ is not flown simply because it is our national flag. It represents so much more to these cretins.

Spot on. Why don't Hearts lead the way and ban all national flags from the ground?

Nucky Thompson
Do you actually have mental problems? Where in my post did I say anything of the sort? Supporting the team in a productive way is to be applauded, waving a flag about with the deliberate intention of associating hearts with bigotry (you can give me all the ****e about "its our national flag" if you want, but thats what he was using it to represent) and giving red hand salutes (whatever the feck that has to do with anything in modern society, nevermind at a football game) which put the club in a bad light is not on.

We are not rangers as much as some people in our support may want us to be, cut this ****e out now!

Calm down mate:)Your getting a wee bit heated there. I don't give a toss about the UJ one way or the other, it's the people who have that's got the problem.

I am sorry but you are a prize tit our national flag is the St Andrews Cross not the engurland union jack

Aye whatever. The difference is you could fly/display whichever flag you think is YOUR national flag and it wouldn't make one bit of difference to me!!

Simple really

The White Cockade

some knob shames us on tv and then there are plenty on here who come on here to defend him

its enough to make you weep

if you have maroon blood running through your veins and you love the JT's then you don't disgrace the club with all that sectarian gash

end of.........

It's posts like that that give you away as a HOBO. *****.
Get a grip just because i totally disagree with arseholes flying the union jack i am a hobo. I have been too more Hearts games than you have had hot dinners son.

No, there's no such thing as a Red Hand Salute historically. Its just something invented by some mis-guided individuals who are thick enough to also believe it won't be seen as a Nazi salute.

some knob shames us on tv and then there are plenty on here who come on here to defend him

its enough to make you weep

if you have maroon blood running through your veins and you love the JT's then you don't disgrace the club with all that sectarian gash

end of.........

true, but didnt this country fight wars to defend the right of self expression, right or wrong?

Calm down mate:)Your getting a wee bit heated there. I don't give a toss about the UJ one way or the other, it's the people who have that's got the problem.

I am becoming heated, you are right. I just get quite ****ed off when people defend these idiots.

What has a UJ got to do with football? Nothing.

What has the red hand got to do with football? again, Nothing.

I wouldn't expect the actual morons to understand this, but since everyone on here can presumably read and write they should be of a intelligence level that recognises this behaviour is not on at any football game.

the police are legally obliged to take a report if a complaint is made

if they dont complain to the senior officer

today some idiot reported murray for giving a hand signal to the fans when being abused

if you dont like it and it infringes a law/rule approach a police officer/steward in a calm manner and report it

dont come home and post on kb

Why is he an idiot?

I find it hard to beleive you never watched a game after you were at it. The semi final perhaps? The final? Do you own the DVD's? Mabye there was a incident he wanted to see again (penalty claim) Plenty reasons to re-watch a game. You're inital argument clearly backfired on you.

Get a grip just because i totally disagree with arseholes flying the union jack i am a hobo. I have been too more Hearts games than you have had hot dinners son.

Sorry mate, stupid post, I apologise!!!!

:unsure:

Spot on. Why don't Hearts lead the way and ban all national flags from the ground?

Im sure Pieman did that back in the day, or am I making that up?

Archived