Section G Nazi saluter..

Jamie_the_Jambo

In your opinion. I find it hard to believe he was waving a UJ at Jose, more than likely some hobo reptile with a Tri-colour

He was looking right at the camera mate. Facing away from the school end...

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nucky Thompson
41 year old man who still calls hibby ***** 'hobos' shocker:eek:
And I'll still call them it at 61:confused:

Jamie_the_Jambo
In your opinion. I find it hard to believe he was waving a UJ at Jose, more than likely some hobo reptile with a Tri-colour

You should watch the setanta footage. He is facing away from the school end.

Thanks for provoking me into doing just that. And if it was you then I hope they nail ya. I suggest other KBers although report the incident. Lets set a precident for all scottish clubs to follow.

Incidently, I know the club read this board so hence I posted it here in hope they do something about it off their own backs.

What, that makes no sense.

What, that makes no sense.

exactly

if you report an incident you didn't see you just give the police an excuse not to take action

Nucky Thompson
You should watch the setanta footage. He is facing away from the school end.
Ok, so you think some Jambo comes to Tynecastle with a UJ to abuse our black players? Do you honestly think that?

exactly

if you report an incident you didn't see you just give the police an excuse not to take action

Jesus, you get stupider every post. It was on national TV.

No surprise at the reaction by one certain poster. After all, Prancer has had trouble in the past in thinking that Johnny Speight's character of Alf garnett was to be mocked, not admired.

Back to the thread itself. What has a Nazi salute got to do with football? Nothing. What has a red hand of Ulster got to do with football? Nothing. A tricolour? Nothing.

Some people need to ask themselves some serious questions including: "Why does one feel the urge to act like a moron when all that is happening is a mere football match?"

exactly

What action do they take if you don't report it?

It is a nothing story from a poster with history called Prancer. Why the mods let this little **** stay on this site i have no idea. He is available at all reserve games if you want to have a chat.

Ok, so you think some Jambo comes to Tynecastle with a UJ to abuse our black players? Do you honestly think that?

That's not what he meant mate. Read the post he was responding to.

Edit - Just realised he was responding to you! Fact is, the clown was playing up for the cameras.

Jamie_the_Jambo
exactly

Ahem, I saw it on TV.

What action do they take if you don't report it?

So your actively suggesting people who didnt see the incident report it?

surely if its that bad the thousands of people who did see it will report it

if you report a crime you didnt see all you do is give the boy a defence and the police an excuse not to take action

ive made my thoughts clear here and wont bother getting involved in a few others petty grievances against me

my opinion is simple

1) if you see an incident which offends you, report it before acting the keyboard hardman

2) dont report incidents you didnt see just because others mention it

3) trust the club and authorities to take the appropiate action

Nucky Thompson
That's not what he meant mate. Read the post he was responding to.
Ok, so it was some attention seeker waving a UJ at the TV camaras. FFS this whole country has gone pc crazy:eek:

It is a nothing story from a poster with history called Prancer. Why the mods let this little **** stay on this site i have no idea. He is available at all reserve games if you want to have a chat.

All he does is create arguements. The site was better when he was banned tbh.

Jamie_the_Jambo
So your actively suggesting people who didnt see the incident report it?

No, just those who saw it.

surely if its that bad the thousands of people who did see it will report it

Here's hoping.

if you report a crime you didnt see all you do is give the boy a defence and the police an excuse not to take action

I did see it on TV.

ive made my thoughts clear here and wont bother getting involved in a few others petty grievances against me

One hopes.

my opinion is simple

1) if you see an incident which offends you, report it before acting the keyboard hardman

What makes you think Im being hard? Im not hard.

2) dont report incidents you didnt see just because others mention it

Ok.

3) trust the club and authorities to take the appropiate action

Lets hope they do.

To the OP

Have a ****** beer and chill...we won mate.

Dont go through life being offending by sodding eveything,or a the very least try to understand what your being offended by ;)

Ok, so it was some attention seeker waving a UJ at the TV camaras. FFS this whole country has gone pc crazy:eek:

It doesn't reflect well on our club or our supporters, and it gives the general public a reason to dislike us.

Plus, the GFA / Tabloids are looking for stuff like this to hammer us.

At the end of the day it's not good for the club in any sense. Nothing to do with being PC.

Jesus, you get stupider every post. It was on national TV.

Ironic, coming from the person who used a word that does not exist.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

roger_the_pessimist

It was strange (and disappointing) to hear us sing "hello, hello". It's already become a bad memory for me, something from the grim and distant past. For a moment I was like "what song is that?" Good that so few fans joined in.

The atmos was really good today, from our lot anyway. Often lunchtimes kick-offs are a damp squib, folk just out their beds, but today it was rocking. Great stuff!

As for the Nazi/red hand salute guy. Idiot.

It doesn't reflect well on our club or our supporters, and it gives the general public a reason to dislike us.

At the end of the day it's not good for the club in any sense. Nothing to do with being PC.

So the tabloids are looking?

Well theve found it now,havent heard this mentioned anywhere else.Was it mentioned on setanta?

Pot. Kettle. Black.

stu?pid (stōō'pĭd, styōō'-) Pronunciation Key

adj. stu?pid?er, stu?pid?est

1. Slow to learn or understand; obtuse.

2. Tending to make poor decisions or careless mistakes.

3. Marked by a lack of intelligence or care; foolish or careless: a stupid mistake.

4. Dazed, stunned, or stupefied.

5. Pointless; worthless: a stupid job.

The above describes you very well :)

1 guy gives a (daft) red-hand salute.

2,000 $cumbags sing songs about a man dieing.

And we're arguing about the 1 guy. Unbelievable.

Nucky Thompson

This is turning into a flag debate mate. I don't want to get into the ins and outs of waving a UJ. I wouldn't take one myself, but if some fans want to wave it at some hobo with the flag of Ireland it doesn't bother me.

roger_the_pessimist

Pot. Kettle. Black.

That's actually quite funny. Perhaps there is some truth to the myth that Hibs fans are intellectuals. Or perhaps not.

Exactly...:confused:

Indeed Cat. Edinburgh needs ethnic cleansing.

holy ***** the worlds gonna end! get a grip any excuse for the pc bregade on here to dive in and try to bring down another great win over hibs!

yes very good your super cool for starting a thread about this major issue! welldone hope you sleep well tonight! :ninja:

This is turning into a flag debate mate. I don't want to get into the ins and outs of waving a UJ. I wouldn't take one myself, but if some fans want to wave it at some hobo with the flag of Ireland it doesn't bother me.

It doesn't really bother me either mate. I'm just concerned that it was shown on national TV. The guy who did it should think of the club.

Jamie_the_Jambo

Its about nazi saluting not flags mate. I mentioned the flag because he was waving onr thats all.

What is it they say, the minority spoil it for the majority. As for what the hobos do, who cares that?s their lookout and can debate the pros and cons of their own actions on their forum. This thread is about our fans bringing shame on our club. :wacko:

A brain? :wacko:

No a :camera:. So we can take photos of offenders and send them to Hearts to get them banned. Then we can enjoy the game without people having their feelings hurt.

No a :camera:. So we can take photos of offenders and send them to Hearts to get them banned. Then we can enjoy the game without people having their feelings hurt.

Apologies PeterC, I edited my comment after your post.

Your right, i always go straight home, curl up in my bed and cry after we win against our biggest rivals.

Watch it again? you couldn't pay me to do that.

I saw the incident on tv...what a embaressment.

It beggers belief why people bring union jacks to hearts games...just keep that she!t out of tynecastle and bugger off to Ibrox where im sure you will feel much more at home.

Im all for tolerance but only when they actually have a valid cause.

I saw two union jacks in section G today and was totally embarrased. I hate to see tricolours when Celtic visit and Union Jacks when the Hun are in town. I find it reprehensible to see Hearts supporters waving union jacks, the red hand just makes it worse in my opinion.

I saw two union jacks in section G today and was totally embarrased. I hate to see tricolours when Celtic visit and Union Jacks when the Hun are in town. I find it reprehensible to see Hearts supporters waving union jacks, the red hand just makes it worse in my opinion.

What did you think of the tri-colours in the flumps end ?

I know what you're saying Cat, but this board should deal with our own bad boys first, no?

Didn't see it to be honest but not surprised to hear that there was one. Just as bad as each other unfortunately.

Just as a matter of interest, was the nazi saluter the same one who was spotted doing the nazi salute during last years remembrance sunday game?

Jambof3tornado

Surely Hearts will have access to the setanta footage and will be able to take the appropriate action against the saluter.

We dont need cretins at Tynie.

All he does is create arguements. The site was better when he was banned tbh.

I'm sure it won't be long before they are punted again.

Archived