Section G Nazi saluter..

Jamie_the_Jambo

Jamie_the_Jambo

If you re-watch the match on Setanta (Hearts take note) that approximately 15 minutes 30 seconds into the game Goncalves gets a throw in, in front of section G. About 5 rows back the guy with the union jack giving nazi salutes to the cameras is clearly seen. You're an idiot pal. Should be easy to find out exactly who he is. Let do something against this guy as a serious message to everyone else who thinks its clever to do this. You're not welcome at Tynecastle buddy.

Jamie

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At the game were you OP?

What does that have to do with anything? I was at the game, I can't see row 5 of section G. These things are more visible on telly, an TV evidence counts.

Safe to assume it wasn't a Nazi Salute.

But, yeah, let's ignore the facts in good ol' fashioned Kickback banter.

Probably not. But what does a red hand have to do with Hearts?

Jamie_the_Jambo
Was it you?

If it was me do you think I be calling for the club to make an example of myself?

No, it was me.

At the game were you OP?

God, I hate your posts Prancer.

I saw the guy too. He made an absolute fool out of himself in front of the nation. Had the old Union Jack there as well. What a tool.

Im just wondering why you would go to the game then come home and watch it again

if you witnessed it at the game i hope you reported it

and if you only saw it on tv i hope you reported it to the club and police before starting this thread

God, I hate your posts Prancer.

I saw the guy too. He made an absolute fool out of himself in front of the nation. Had the old Union Jack there as well. What a tool.

Report him did you?

Im just wondering why you would go to the game then come home and watch it again

Because we won and he felt like watching it again?

I assume you've never watched any of the "demolition derby" etc dvd's?

Simple fact is that the ladide stands there with the flag & the red glove every Celtic & hibs game.

Get the guy to ****.

It's called watching the highlights. I'll certainly be doing it when I can. Oddly most fans watch the highlights from games they have been at.

Que 'Shaking with rage' and 'ah woudy dun sumthing but..'

Too true

if you are offended enough to start a thread you should actually take action

if you dont your just showing yourself up

Guest Dr Venkman

Yeah, that'll be the boy with the UJ down the front of the Wheatfield? Just being proud of their country mate, nowt sectarian at all etc etc blah blah blah. We're not mini huns, we're not the OF, away and be proud of your country somewhere else. Hibs are well known as being an anti-union team right enough, never out the papers with their republican nonsense etc blah blah.

Too true

I remember being showered with pies & gobbings at Ibrox. When I complained the police told me to GTF. Literally.

Man with a Union Jack flicking his arm at hobos shocker:eek: Get over it FFS.

Oh, i know.

Sickening.

Some people need to have a word.

I remember being showered with pies & gobbings at Ibrox. When I complained the police told me to GTF. Literally.

the police are legally obliged to take a report if a complaint is made

if they dont complain to the senior officer

today some idiot reported murray for giving a hand signal to the fans when being abused

if you dont like it and it infringes a law/rule approach a police officer/steward in a calm manner and report it

dont come home and post on kb

Simple fact is that the ladide stands there with the flag & the red glove every Celtic & hibs game.

Get the guy to ****.

:fing10:

3 Tri-colours in the reptile enclosure today.

Jamie_the_Jambo

I was at the game. Came home and saw it was being repeated on Setanta and decided to watch it. No harm in that is there?

and if you only saw it on tv i hope you reported it to the club and police before starting this thread

I didnt see it at the game. I saw it on the box. And why exactly is it deemed by you to have reported it proir to coming on here ?

Was it you? Why exactly do you feel you need to defend this guy?

maltese jambo

Your right, i always go straight home, curl up in my bed and cry after we win against our biggest rivals.

Watch it again? you couldn't pay me to do that.

I saw the incident on tv...what a embaressment.

It beggers belief why people bring union jacks to hearts games...just keep that she!t out of tynecastle and bugger off to Ibrox where im sure you will feel much more at home.

Im all for tolerance but only when they actually have a valid cause.

if they dont complain to the senior officer

today some idiot reported murray for giving a hand signal to the fans when being abused

if you dont like it and it infringes a law/rule approach a police officer/steward in a calm manner and report it

It must be nice living in a little bubble.

I know. He didn't. I was 15 & told to GTF & sit down.

Sometimes making a complaint is pointless.

I didnt see it at the game. I saw it on the box. And why exactly is it deemed by you to have reported it proir to coming on here ?

Was it you? Why exactly do you feel you need to defend this guy?

Because I dont like keyboard warriors who feign offence and self righteousness whilst not doing anything about it.

And by reporting it i mean by phoning the police, phoning the clubs grass line or emailing the club to make a formal complaint

All actions you should have done first if your offended enough to start a thread

if you'd done any of them action would be taken, a thread on kickback fails to achieve that

Jamie_the_Jambo

It was not directed towards the hibe end but at Goncalves or the cameras !!

Likewise, don't come home and be an @rse on KB.

You got banned for that before if I recall.

i take you dont agree then

The fact is the OP hasnt taken any appropiate action to report the illegal activity he witnessed

imo that removes his right to start such threads

Too true

Hmmm

Judging my the content of the threads YOU start, you seem to be offended by nearly everything that goes on at Tynie, especially VR related.

What action did you / have you taken over VR's prior team interference?

Don't say that you did nothing and just posted on KB about it - you'd just be showing yourself up.

Protestant beliefs; It's not a crime.

What does protestantism have to do exclusively with Ulster? Last time I checked it was a pan European religion.

i take you dont agree then

The fact is the OP hasnt taken any appropiate action to report the illegal activity he witnessed

imo that removes his right to start such threads

If you were a Mod, your opinion would matter. But it doesn't. Go away.

Man with a Union Jack flicking his arm at hobos shocker:eek:

41 year old man who still calls hibby ***** 'hobos' shocker:eek:

Nucky Thompson
It was not directed towards the hibe end but at Goncalves or the cameras !!
In your opinion. I find it hard to believe he was waving a UJ at Jose, more than likely some hobo reptile with a Tri-colour

Jamie_the_Jambo
Because I dont like keyboard warriors who feign offence and self righteousness whilst not doing anything about it.

And by reporting it i mean by phoning the police, phoning the clubs grass line or emailing the club to make a formal complaint

All actions you should have done first if your offended enough to start a thread

if you'd done any of them action would be taken, a thread on kickback fails to achieve that

Thanks for provoking me into doing just that. And if it was you then I hope they nail ya. I suggest other KBers although report the incident. Lets set a precident for all scottish clubs to follow.

Incidently, I know the club read this board so hence I posted it here in hope they do something about it off their own backs.

Jesus, you're a

Removed by Mod 12

Protestant beliefs; It's not a crime.

What has a nazi salute, sorry a red hand of ulster salute got to do with protestant beliefs?

I was christened CoS and as far as i'm aware, the Minister never stood over me and did any type of salute.

By the way, what Church do you attend?

Archived