Gargling TCP

i8hibsh

Any garglers here?

Used to do this when I was younger and I have just recently started doing it again.

Your mouth feels so fresh afetrwards. Although you do smell a bit 'hospitally'

Excellent stuff for sore throats or just general basic hygiene.

Would it work for an abscess? Got an absolute peach on my gum and it's driving me bonkers.. Not going anywhere near a dentist.

Would it work for an abscess? Got an absolute peach on my gum and it's driving me bonkers.. Not going anywhere near a dentist.

I reckon it would be worth a shot mate.

Buy some TCP, pour a shed load into a glass of water and gargle and swirl for about 5 mins.

Bob?s yer uncle.

Try it with vodka,forget the gargling tho.just get it over works like Domestos kills all known oral germs :thumbsup:

Why not? Anxiety or cost?

I suppose it depends on what is causing the abscess, but any relief you get will probably just be temporary. The underlying cause (rotten tooth or tartar in your gum) will have to be addressed.

Any garglers here?

Used to do this when I was younger and I have just recently started doing it again.

Your mouth feels so fresh afetrwards. Although you do smell a bit 'hospitally'

Excellent stuff for sore throats or just general basic hygiene.

Just performed felatio for the first time post IMO

Why not? Anxiety or cost?

I suppose it depends on what is causing the abscess, but any relief you get will probably just be temporary. The underlying cause (rotten tooth or tartar in your gum) will have to be addressed.

Anxiety :unsure:

Last time I was at the dentist was about 7 years ago. Had 4 teeth taken out and 2 of the holes on either side got infected and I was Ill for about a month!

Archived